It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
THREAD: The Bible, A Cueball & Time
- Can time overlap?
- Water to wine parable
- Deltas and how they may play into posts & decodes
- Can 40 months happen at the same time as 40 days & nights? 40 years?

President Trump's farewell speeches on 1202021
Offered hope, good-cheer, optimism & ends with "The Best is yet to Come"

edit on 7-5-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Melinda Gates Warned Bill About Jeffrey Epstein

Melinda Gates met with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein alongside her husband Bill in New York City and soon after said she was furious at the relationship between the two men, according to people familiar with the situation.....

“If you ask Bill Gates, he’ll say, ‘Oh I had absolutely no idea he wasn’t up to anything of the highest moral character.’ But I seriously doubted Epstein’s moral character.”

....The ties between Gates and Epstein ran much deeper than the tech mogul first admitted. As The New York Times reported, starting in 2011, Gates met with Epstein on numerous occasions. This was three years after Epstein pleaded guilty to soliciting an underage girl in Florida; by then, accusations that Epstein exploited girls and young women were widely reported in the press.

Maybe done to preserve Wealth before its confiscated ... just a thought .... Your Thoughts may vary

edit on 572021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Cheers for the knowledge on the earache, steaming.

edit on 7-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Boomgiggle, re:

So, as much as I love you all and try my hardest to help. It either falls on deaf ears or I become some sort of anon punchline. So, I think I may just have to go the ways of LanceCorvette and bid you all goodbye... for now.

I've tried hard to fathom many of your posts but I just don't seem to be able to get the key to the right wavelength! I wish I could understand them more.

I hope you don't go because I'll feel like someone has removed the jigsaw puzzle when I'm half way through it.

Re:

I wonder if I passed my eye test yesterday, Rel?

I'm hoping your test wasn't to fire the temperature gun at my forehead in the Opticians - I avoided that 3 times before being called in to help my mother.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Just a Friendly bookEND Friday FLASHBACK

D U R H A M

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

2017 - 2. John & Tony Started the Lobbying Firm That’s Now Under Scrutiny in the Russia Probe

...But the latest developments in the federal investigation into potential ties to Russia has brought scrutiny to the group. Tony reportedly failed to disclose an extent of his political work for a Ukrainian group that’s tied to Paul Manafort and former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych.

On October 23, it was reported that Tony was facing a criminal inquiry in Mueller’s investigation, and he stepped down from the company one week later.

5 X 5
------------

Unrelated to the Above - it Behooves you to
LOOKY HERE

edit on 572021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Brewtiger, thanks for drawing that thread to our attention!

Worth pointing out that it shows how the masons square and compass motif boundaries, or hides, Tesla's 3, 6 and 9 concept.

Just a wild thought here but... Say time does overlap with 40 days, months, years being 3 "lengths" between the same 2 points; then I guess it would look something like this:

Didn't expect to find 3, 6, 9 in the eye symbolism!

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The real physics and math of 432Hz vs 440Hz and Schumann resonance

AwesomeAcoustics
8.7K subscribers

www.youtube.com...

This Man explains all

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: angelchemuel

Brits are sending a couple of naval ships over to Jersey as French Fishermen , 150 boats I believe, are heading to Jersey to blockade their port!
Fun times!!
Watching the water

Rainbows
Jane

The proper thing for BoJo to do is to now take a tour of several Commonwealth War Graves cemeteries from the World Wars on French soil.

Each cemetery stop should be filmed -- without a sound. And every cemetery stop should include a take of BoJo giving the camera a withering stare, with the gravestones of the fallen men as a backdrop.

That kind of message will come across loud and clear, and not a word need be spoken.

Cheers

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

It's interesting how Epstein is in/near the center of so many group photos. Even though he was usually the least influential and/or wealthy, in any group of men. Maybe he just had the photos taken in order to "influence peddle" for consulting business purposes. Or, Epstein was the "supplier" for these gentlemen. They are sporting big grins of approval most times.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What is going to provide the spark that begins "fixing" the long list of corruption you correctly pointed out? Can't rely on hearings, petitions, and certainly not Biden's DOJ, or corrupt Justice Roberts.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

I'm sure the Anons already R
The plan is larger than we can imagine.
Nobody talks about when Trump bought
Eastern Airlines east coast shuttle
back in the late 80's.
Called it Trump Shuttle.
Founded on 6/7/89
Fleet size had 17 Boeing 727-200's
To many, the endeavor was a great failure
But was it really?

My grandfather flew for Eastern Airlines.
His name is on their Memorial wall at Hartsfield Airport, here in Atlanta.
Captain Waldrop
He also fought in WW2 on the U.S.S. Atlanta.
Presidential Unit Citation
Those men went through Hell to protect our nation
He was honorably discharged from both the Navy (1942-1945) as well as the Airforce (1952-1958)

He was part of the Quiet Birdmen
Quite the list of accomplished pilots and even a few astronauts in that accomplished aeronautical club
From Charles Lindbergh to Admiral Byrd.

Wish I could ask him the questions I have today before he passed back in 1995, before I was even 9.
Something funny about numbers & patterns.

His DOB was 7/17/26.

Your grandfather is why America rose to be the greatest nation on Earth. Be sure to learn all you can about him from your mother, or anyone else who knew this special human being. Movies that featured men like your grandfather, used to be big hits. I don't think that would be the case today, unfortunately.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
Something something Convention of the States...

If you all truly want to get involved and fight for our Republic, then sign the petition and volunteer.

Ummmm...

You really support opening that can of worms?

Do you really - honestly - believe that a CoS wouldn't be co-opted by the power mongers resulting in the total destruction of our Constitution? If so, you are woefully naive.

We don't need a Constitutional Convention. We need a few minor amendments providing for:

a) penalties for violating it, and

b) simple process for Citizens to hold Congress critters, Judges (including Supreme Court Justices) - and yes, even Presidents - accountable.

Maybe via the concept of impeachment. For the President, it can be as simple as there being an option for Citizens to force the HoR to hold impeachment hearings, and for Citizens to participate.
edit on 7-5-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So a couple things...
First, what is Gates pointing to in those pictures that Metal posted? I can't tell if its his thumb or index finger, but it looks awkward.

Second Thing...
That website RRN or Real Raw News has been bugging me a bit. It is so simple to blow it off because some of the stories do sound just like that, A Story.
I decided to start reading backwards and see what other things they have put out prior to the HC being arrested and hung etc.
The thing I noticed was all the articles have a flow. In other words they keep connecting and don't leave the trail of information. Something or someone they may have written about a few times manages to keep the details the same. Reading them backwards like I have been doing is kind of like knowing the ending, but now seeing how it arrived there.

I started reading more this morning and one article I wasn't expecting popped up. I did a double take on the date it was published because this was the claim or title I should say:

Biden Offers $10,000,000 Bounty for Jeffrey “the Kraken” Epstein, Dead or Alive

LINK TO ARTICLE

It was written Jan 27, 2021. It also had a update.
One of the claims is that Epstein escaped from wherever he was being held on Jan 6 during the chaos that was going on.
In hindsight on that if true, what a great cover to pull that off if someone is "helping him" to do so.

2 Snippets from the original article that is linked above:

The Bidens learned of Epstein’s miraculous recovery through a tweet by controversial attorney Lin Wood, who unapologetically said Epstein had incriminating dirt on Democratic (and some Republican) legislators. Epstein’s evidence was purportedly so damning, it would have forced Congress to invalidate the Electoral College results. Moreover, a treasure trove of incriminating documents, photographs, and videos would have forced half of Congress to either flee the country or face life behind bars.

“Hunter and Biden had heard many times that Epstein was really alive, but never took it seriously until they read Wood’s tweet—for them, that was the smoking gun. They believe Epstein is alive, but it’s unclear if they knew Trump had him. It’s also unclear why Wood, a declared ally of Trump, would’ve spilled the beans. Surely Wood must have known Epstein was Trump’s ace in the hole to play at the Electoral College certification. Biden wants Epstein back, to squeeze him for info, or bury him,” our source said.

The update introduces another cast of characters getting involved to up the anti, none really being a surprise except maybe Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy (D) and Tom Hanks.

One other tiny note I thought was odd is that they refer to Epstein as the Kraken. Puts new meaning into, "Release the Kraken" doesn't it?

Now I haven't read any further back yet to know if there is more leading up to this story to follow the story line, but I do have to admit, it does have my attention.

I know for myself now how I have to be careful how I word things on Twit to make sure I don't give them any ammunition to kick me off or put me in twit jail. I know a lot of post I used to be able to just link to I now have to be careful with just the title of my article so that they can go to the website and read what I'm trying to present to the people. Perhaps this writer is doing the same thing with their description About Us page. Disclaimer butt covering.

I'm going to keep reading backwards on that site to see whats what, but I thought I would bring it to your attention and the view I'm slowly forming on it.

Link to Home page of RRN

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
A possible scenario has just solidified in my bonce:

1) Kim Jong Un is not happy with Biden, raising possible tensions with NK,

2) Whiplash347 frequently reposts a scenario where Biden is blamed for causing a WWIII scenario and Pres. Trump steps in to save the day, then steps away again:
(partial quote)

en.chessbase.com...

"CASTLE ROCK"

The Event to go down on Biden.
Everyone blames Biden.
Military Overturns the Election.
King Trump saves the day.
Hero.

The King steps aside
The opposition charges the King's Position.
A Major Event Goes Down.

[FAKE] Global War Scenario Activating All Militaries WorldWide.

3) Kim initiates threat action against U.S.in response to Biden,

4) "POTUS" (Biden) boards AF1 to safety, whilst Pres. Trump steps in to negotiate truce with Kim? Re_read #35 (partial):

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace...

5) Dems complain Trump breaking Logan Act, to which he says "It was OK for John Kerry? It must be OK for me?"

6) Having concluded "The Art of the Deal", Pres. Trump steps back and DS triggers UN engagement in U.S., giving U.S. Military reason to implement Martial Law to protect the Constitution. All countries supporting/resourcing U.N. invasion of U.S. de facto have declared war on U.S. causing world wide Martial Law?

7) How else does the post MAP reinforce this scenario?
#75 By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place.

#744 NK WHITE SQUALL mural picture
...comes before...
#846 NK CALM SEA mural picture:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bf34e No.562842 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:02:58 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 71bc6e No.562749 📁
Mar 5 2018 23:53:58 (EST)
DXkQ5YzW0AEu3VK.jpeg

>>562745

>>562749
Water.
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As The World Turns.

Q

#964 Consider some of this as occurring now - NOT previous events...

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ No.462 📁
Mar 27 2018 23:03:07 (EST)
Why did Kim travel to China?
Why was travel impossible in the past?
What changed?
What constitutes the need for a F2F meeting v. secured call?
What US publicly traded co. previously entered N. Korea to establish comms?
Think logically.
WHY DID GOOG VISIT N KOREA?
WHY WOULD THE FORMER CHAIRMAN & CEO [HIMSELF] OF GOOG/ALPHABET PERSONALLY ATTEND?
Who is Sergey Brin?
Where was Sergey born?
Track the 'FAMILY' - IMPORTANT.
Think COLD WAR.
Think KGB.
US, China, N Korea [3].
FACEBOOK data dump?
Who made it public?
Who sold shares -30 days from announcement?
You can't imagine the magnitude of this.
Constitutional CRISIS.
Twitter coming soon.
GOOG coming soon.
AMAZON coming soon.
MICROSOFT coming soon.
+12
Current censorship all relates to push for power [mid-terms].
LAST STAND.
Election FRAUD cases OPEN - DOJ [many].
Follow the FAMILY.
Follow resignations [Business/Gov't].
BIDEN/CHINA VERY IMPORTANT MARKER.

Who made it public?
Who really made it public?
Who is making it all public?
WE ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF ALL [BY ALL WE MEAN ALL] INFORMATION.
U1>CAN>EU>RUSSIA>IRAN>NK>SYRIA>PAK>>>
IRAN NEXT.
$700B - MILITARY [THIS YEAR].
WHY IS THE MILITARY SO IMPORTANT?
RE_READ ALL.
NATIONAL SECURITY.
NATIONAL SECURITY.
These people are STUPID.
Art of the Deal.
TIDAL WAVE INCOMING.
BUCKLE UP.

Q

8) Dan Scavino tweeted a video at 0535 UTC/Mil time today:

Note the 3 and 5 tail numbers point to #35, and the timestamp of 0535 is a MIRROR of #35 too.

The Yellow marking on the jets also reference post #175

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: rHXVKCrC No.150388962 📁
Nov 21 2017 18:43:15 (EST)
Expand your thinking.
Captain Mike Green.
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes.
Who countered?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Learn how to read the map.
Q

edit on 7-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Maybe already posted or not important but Deagel has just changed their website and no longer contains the 2025 depopulation agenda. Maybe it's hidden in plain sight and I just missed it or things are heating up too much for them.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
A possible scenario has just solidified in my bonce:

1) Kim Jong Un is not happy with Biden, raising possible tensions with NK,

2) Whiplash347 frequently reposts a scenario where Biden is blamed for causing a WWIII scenario and Pres. Trump steps in to save the day, then steps away again:
(partial quote)

en.chessbase.com...

"CASTLE ROCK"

The Event to go down on Biden.
Everyone blames Biden.
Military Overturns the Election.
King Trump saves the day.
Hero.

The King steps aside
The opposition charges the King's Position.
A Major Event Goes Down.

[FAKE] Global War Scenario Activating All Militaries WorldWide.

3) Kim initiates threat action against U.S.in response to Biden,

4) "POTUS" (Biden) boards AF1 to safety, whilst Pres. Trump steps in to negotiate truce with Kim? Re_read #35 (partial):

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace...

5) Dems complain Trump breaking Logan Act, to which he says "It was OK for John Kerry? It must be OK for me?"

6) Having concluded "The Art of the Deal", Pres. Trump steps back and DS triggers UN engagement in U.S., giving U.S. Military reason to implement Martial Law to protect the Constitution. All countries supporting/resourcing U.N. invasion of U.S. de facto have declared war on U.S. causing world wide Martial Law?

7) How else does the post MAP reinforce this scenario?
#75 By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place.

#744 NK WHITE SQUALL mural picture
...comes before...
#846 NK CALM SEA mural picture:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bf34e No.562842 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:02:58 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 71bc6e No.562749 📁
Mar 5 2018 23:53:58 (EST)
DXkQ5YzW0AEu3VK.jpeg

>>562745

>>562749
Water.
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As The World Turns.

Q

#964 Consider some of this as occurring now - NOT previous events...

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ No.462 📁
Mar 27 2018 23:03:07 (EST)
Why did Kim travel to China?
Why was travel impossible in the past?
What changed?
What constitutes the need for a F2F meeting v. secured call?
What US publicly traded co. previously entered N. Korea to establish comms?
Think logically.
WHY DID GOOG VISIT N KOREA?
WHY WOULD THE FORMER CHAIRMAN & CEO [HIMSELF] OF GOOG/ALPHABET PERSONALLY ATTEND?
Who is Sergey Brin?
Where was Sergey born?
Track the 'FAMILY' - IMPORTANT.
Think COLD WAR.
Think KGB.
US, China, N Korea [3].
FACEBOOK data dump?
Who made it public?
Who sold shares -30 days from announcement?
You can't imagine the magnitude of this.
Constitutional CRISIS.
Twitter coming soon.
GOOG coming soon.
AMAZON coming soon.
MICROSOFT coming soon.
+12
Current censorship all relates to push for power [mid-terms].
LAST STAND.
Election FRAUD cases OPEN - DOJ [many].
Follow the FAMILY.
Follow resignations [Business/Gov't].
BIDEN/CHINA VERY IMPORTANT MARKER.

Who made it public?
Who really made it public?
Who is making it all public?
WE ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF ALL [BY ALL WE MEAN ALL] INFORMATION.
U1>CAN>EU>RUSSIA>IRAN>NK>SYRIA>PAK>>>
IRAN NEXT.
$700B - MILITARY [THIS YEAR].
WHY IS THE MILITARY SO IMPORTANT?
RE_READ ALL.
NATIONAL SECURITY.
NATIONAL SECURITY.
These people are STUPID.
Art of the Deal.
TIDAL WAVE INCOMING.
BUCKLE UP.

Q

8) Dan Scavino tweeted a video at 0535 UTC/Mil time today:

Note the 3 and 5 tail numbers point to #35, and the timestamp of 0535 is a MIRROR of #35 too.

The Yellow marking on the jets also reference post #175

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: rHXVKCrC No.150388962 📁
Nov 21 2017 18:43:15 (EST)
Expand your thinking.
Captain Mike Green.
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes.
Who countered?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Learn how to read the map.
Q

I assumed this is allegedly from the Trip BC took on March 17, 2009, North Korea soldiers detained two American "journalists," Euna Lee and Laura Ling to negotiate their release.

There is precedent for this sort of thing. I assume DJT can visit who he wishes, as Q drops point to renOgade/team efforts post election.

Of note, we've seen 52 a ton of times. I posted yesterday that 52 shows up in a George Floyd related drop, which connects to juror 52 being by design.

This drop contains 52 again. So could 52's be the marker for "planned" white hat well in advance?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Back for More

Really disrupted sleep, as well as my sense of time orientation during day. Discombobulated would be the word.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
For no other reason than, some of you here are excellent Decoders and will find this Relevant.

Gematria Number Games

Excerpts from link via one of many who bought this book.

B. King
5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing Knowledge
Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2020
Verified Purchase
The author proves with example after example spanning decades how the repetitive convergence of certain numbers surrounding the world of news, sports, politics, and entertainment can not be attributed to chance or coincidence, but is undeniable proof of intent/premeditation.

This book is the pair of sunglasses from "They Live".

heather13nicole
5.0 out of 5 stars Zachary is Something Special!
Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2020
Verified Purchase
I just purchased Kindle version of book and recently discovered Zachary. After listening to his work daily, I still feel like I am having a nightmare because ain't no way a group of people can be so cruel! After understanding the technique even a little, it is obvious the majority of us peasants are targeted and time is literally running out!! I am so thankful for the dedication Zachary puts into his work, and the knowledge he has gained uncovering ģəmåţrïå..furthermore that he is willing to share with you and me amidst all the envious folk. It is truly amazing and I hope millions of people realize what is going on sooner rather than later. great work my guy..

I hate using Amazon link, I didn't purchase from them but the reviews are outstanding. This needs to be discussed!

Zachary K. Hubbard - Gematria Book.

edit on 7-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
Maybe already posted or not important but Deagel has just changed their website and no longer contains the 2025 depopulation agenda. Maybe it's hidden in plain sight and I just missed it or things are heating up too much for them.

I heard the site was getting hit with too much traffic and the maintainer receiving excessive email regarding the controversial depopulation predictions.

The author of that site is Edwin A. Deagle, Jr., Ph.D.
Director, International Relations
The Rockefeller Foundation

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

After the Stone Fiasco, Flynn, Juror 52, anyone wanting to take their chances in court now?

Under DJT, for those with eyes to see, these are few of the things revealed for even the sleepiest of pewblick members.

Corrupt Courts.
North Korea/Iran.
DOJ corruption.
FBI corruption.
CIA corruption.
Failing military.
NATO ripoffs.
Horrifyingly bad trade deals.
Human/child/female trafficking world wide and border.
Dems.
Repubs.
Opoids Pharma Med industry pricing "cures" etc.
Veteran Affairs.
Supreme Court.
Real Terrorists - dead.
Fiat Currency FED ripoffs.
IRS - see DJT's witch hunt.
SDNY criminal system.

JE, Gmax.
Voter Fraud.
CCP
eneMedia.
Big Tech.
Antifa/BLM = controlled.
Swamp/Deep State.
The Entire NWO Plan via Actor Joe revealed in 6 weeks.

Those are just a few of the things exposed to the pewblick by DJT and are now part of the national discourse of even the most accepting of people. Anons drove the narratives put it out into the collective planet wide. The ENTIRE WORLD knows the term "fake news" and knows what it means. The ENTIRE WORLD knows about those things in the US, and in their own regions now too.

Bigger then anyone can imagine, just 4 years. To suggest that isn't planned is a bit naive.

Replying to self.

IRS - see DJT's witch hunt.
SDNY criminal system.

DJT Speaks

The Federal Election Commission in Washington, D.C., has totally dropped the phony case against me concerning payments to women relative to the 2016 Presidential Election. It was a case built on lies from Michael Cohen, a corrupt and convicted lawyer, a lawyer in fact who was so corrupt he was sentenced to three years in jail for lying to Congress and many other things having nothing to do with me. I thank the Commission for their decision, ending this chapter of Fake News. Between two sleazebag lawyers, Michael Avenatti and Michael Cohen, we were all able to witness law and justice in our Country at its lowest!

"...witness law and justice in our Country at its lowest!"

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join