It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas governor repeals mask requirement and OKs businesses to operate at 100 percent capacity

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
But aren't mask things still enforced in FL by private businesses and some mayors? a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Maybe so, but the more I hear Ron Desantis talk, the more I want to move to Florida...

And the more I want him to run in 2024

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Alrighty then, I guess if you can live with the certainty that your actions take a life, then I can live with the slim possibilty that my actions might.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Keep desperately leaping, there. You're the one who compared the number of abortions to COVID deaths, as justification for your own selfishness.

Your argument? "If women can still get abortions, why do we have to take steps to mitigate the deaths of the weak, sick, elderly and poor people living among us because of a pandemic?" "No Fair!" "Whaaaa!"

LOL

You don't like masks, you say? You like to breath fresh air, you say? So did those people who died of COVID suffocating in their own lung puss.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Maybe so, but the more I hear Ron Desantis talk, the more I want to move to Florida...

And the more I want him to run in 2024

Desantis exposed medical providers creating Covid-19 deaths for cash. He'd make an excellent Trump VP.
edit on 3/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

In my state we are doing just fine, never really had restrictions at all, after the first scare that shock the nation, schools were back by the last summer, full time and while some business wants mask most do not, specially restaurants, life is just almost as normal as it can be.

And I avoid any establishment that pushes mask on me. So they are losing my business.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Keep desperately leaping, there. You're the one who compared the number of abortions to COVID deaths, as justification for your own selfishness.

Your argument? "If women can still get abortions, why do we have to take steps to mitigate the deaths of the weak, sick, elderly and poor people living among us because of a pandemic?" "No Fair!" "Whaaaa!"

LOL

You don't like masks, you say? You like to breath fresh air, you say? So did those people who died of COVID suffocating in their own lung puss.

Covid is fake...so....awkward

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Desantis exposed medical providers creating Covid-19 deaths for cash. He'd make an excellent Trump VP.

He rips reporters a part, very fun to watch him obliterate people...

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeoStarchild

originally posted by: Arnie123
We have to return to some normacy in our lives.

Cases are going down, vaccines available, we can be flexible.

Fear cannot be the remedy and I refuse to allow it.

Personal responsibility is key.

Texas leads the way.

scamvid is fake.

just saying. I appreciate the sentiment
it's not fake, however, I don't believe it to be as bad as others are putting out. It's politicized and pushed as a scare tactic, that I agree with you.

I consider this as just a really nasty version of the Flu.

My proof is our buela, shes in her 80s, got Covid, did nothing special other than some soup, pills and air from a respirator.

She beat it and back on her feet.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The left is already working to subvert the next election, we have 3.8 years to get it working honestly(lol.. I know).

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

LOL

If you're going to sling insults, then sling them like a man, not like the insult you half-assed at me. The word is pussy... not "puss."

Bottom line, both of us are OK with the death of people. I'm OK with them dying at the end of well lived lives, you're OK with them dying before their lives have even earnestly begun. One position is natural and according to the laws of life while the other's position is one taken by sociopaths.

link   

originally posted by: LeoStarchild

We have to return to some normacy in our lives.

Cases are going down, vaccines available, we can be flexible.

Fear cannot be the remedy and I refuse to allow it.

Personal responsibility is key.

Texas leads the way.

scamvid is fake.

just saying. I appreciate the sentiment
it's not fake, however, I don't believe it to be as bad as others are putting out. It's politicized and pushed as a scare tactic, that I agree with you.

I consider this as just a really nasty version of the Flu.

My proof is our buela, shes in her 80s, got Covid, did nothing special other than some soup, pills and air from a respirator.

She beat it and back on her feet.

I respect your response. I had it..yeah its nasty but I didnt take anything but a hit from my mothers inhaler of albuterol. I was fine 10 mins later.

Its fake

edit - I was down for 3 days till that hit, I had to sleep like the 'thinking man' in my recliner till then.

# is fake .. stand up to these losers ...
edit on 3-3-2021 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Again low IQ braindead liberals wont respond beause the truth is out.

BH
Agustus
Anne (because i didnt want to name you first and be a WHAMAN hater)
phage
ALL THEBIG BRAINS
Lots of others .. just see who has a hyper response responds

Face me

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Are you in FL?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
First time I hear of this!

Wonderful news!

Thank you.

^_^

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: neutronflux

You really are terrified of this bug, aren't you?

TheRedneck

No.

Quote from any of my posts that I’m “terrified” of the exploited covid 19.

But thanks for asking. Or implying something you have no proof of.
edit on 3-3-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bet Joe cannot prove Neanderthal thinking lead to one Neanderthal dying of covid-19.

Wonder if I can get some of that covid-19 relief money to get a grant to study the historical impact of covid on the Neanderthal population from fossil and archaeological evidence?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I agree, but most people that get it, really do not get symptoms beside aches and pain with some fever, my daughter only got a fever for two days and nothing else, her boyfriend had it stronger he said it was like a bad flu he was prescribed antivirals, but said they did nothing for him, one of my friends had it bad, but survived with no hospitalization, he said it was a bit stronger than flu for him but his wife did fine after the fever no other symptoms, I guess is like with any other virus, some get it bad some do just fine, but thankfully most do just fine.

But for me I do not see the need of closing our economy for it, and losing trillions because of it. Millions already had the virus, in the US and doing just fine.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

China Be i din is soo full of crap he is upset because his 30 days of glory from the mask wearing is been robbed away by Texas,

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join