It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas governor repeals mask requirement and OKs businesses to operate at 100 percent capacity

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: trollz

Currently Texas is #2 in total number of cases and deaths. Personally I would of opened up full but kept the mask requirement. /shrug. We will see what happens.

Let Covid-19 "wash through", as President Trump first advised. Mitigation measures just prolong the event, and damages economies and families in the process.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: trollz

Currently Texas is #2 in total number of cases and deaths. Personally I would of opened up full but kept the mask requirement. /shrug. We will see what happens.

Let Covid-19 "wash through", as President Trump first advised. Mitigation measures just prolong the event, and damages economies and families in the process.

And gives it more time and opportunity to mutate.....

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You really are terrified of this bug, aren't you?

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: neutronflux

You really are terrified of this bug, aren't you?

TheRedneck

The "bug" isn't as scary as thousands of Americans who just don't give a rats ass about public health and safety.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let Covid-19 "wash through", as President Trump first advised.

Smart! I mean, it'll only take out the weak, sick and elderly and poor. They're just draining society's resources anyway, so WIN/WIN!!!
Amirite, or amirite?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Smart! I mean, it'll only take out the weak, sick and elderly and poor. They're just draining society's resources anyway, so WIN/WIN!!!
Amirite, or amirite?

Darwinism at its finest.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Smart! I mean, it'll only take out the weak, sick and elderly and poor.

Yeah we used to call that "flu season."

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

The "flu" hasn't taken out 521,504 Americans in a year.

521,504 lives. How do you count a life? In days? In years? In how many people miss them? In how many cups of coffee they bought from Starbucks?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Neither has COVID19 😎

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Neither has covid but don't let that knock you off you soapbox.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Neither has COVID19 😎

According to your math expertise, how many people would you estimate have succumbed to the virus?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Let the bodies hit the floor. Choose to die, and die they will. I'm getting popcorn.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Neither has covid but don't let that knock you off you soapbox.

So, we should let COVID 19 and all it's mutations just "wash through", because you don't believe the statistics? How many lives lost are too many before we try to mitigate the deaths?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Covid the Corona/sars virus, that got the world to a stand still thanks to china playing with viruses while been funded by Fauci, big pharma and the Gates foundation Globalist. All in pursue of using a new technology into humans like never before and rushed before people realized what is been injected in them.

Meanwhile the CDC in cohorts with all this entities inflated numbers of dead to scare the people to dead.

25 million people visit the doctors offices because of upper respiratory illnesses in the US before covid. Including astma,

35 million visit the doctor with seasonal flu in a year, I can go on and on,

Is very easy to tag all this numbers to covid infections and create a global pandemic, because this numbers are not restricted to the US on this diseases,

Specially pneumonia that kills the elderly and very young, almost 3 million in the world,

What corona, covid, sars, flu have in common, they all attack the upper respiratory system.

We all will succumb to a respiratory illness a few time in our lifetimes, the older we get the more the chances.

But covid is a trojan horse

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
Let the bodies hit the floor. Choose to die, and die they will. I'm getting popcorn.

You think that 521,504 Americans chose to die from this pandemic? Their deaths entertains you?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee

Good for you, stay afraid and go hide. Let the rest of us choose. Odd are you'll choke on your popcorn before anything happens to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

They die from upper respiratory illnesses and half of those numbers were manufactured, all in pursue off a darn injection to make money and take away the human rights of individuals around the world.

Is a shame, specially all the elderly that were allowed to die in the US due to political games, is despicable.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I believe in statistics, I question the validity of the numbers and their sources.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yep...I lived in Coral Gables in 70's...

Gotta guitar player friend in Ocala playing clubs all over...no issues....pretty normal he says...

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

The "flu" hasn't taken out 521,504 Americans in a year.

521,504 lives. How do you count a life? In days? In years? In how many people miss them? In how many cups of coffee they bought from Starbucks?

Wow! That's almost reaching the 620,000 American lives lost through abortion in 2018. How do you measure those? Maybe we can find some pearl of wisdom in your answer to aid us in how you'd expect us to view the lives we're told have been lost to COVID.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join