It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Passports and Vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Spoken like someone who has never had COVID 19.

My bet if you get it you might change your tune.

Certainly answer your question as to its existence.

If you read my OP, I never said 'it doesn't exist'. What I said was 'when the people who have it is down to less than hundred and those hundred are in hospital... why would we still need a vaccine?' The other 70 odd million people who dont have the virus?

Has polio been eradicated?
Has measles been eradicated?

NO. Why?

55,000 Americans have died from H1N!-Swine Flu in the years since the H1N1 vaccine was developed in 2009.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It was never about a virus. It was always about a vaccine. There is an awesome movie on YouTube I would recommend called “CHIPPED” that really lays this out..
it makes no sense from the perspective of an intelligent civilian- but it makes perfect sense from the perspective of a tyrant

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

If you read my OP, I never said 'it doesn't exist'. What I said was 'when the people who have it is down to less than hundred and those hundred are in hospital... why would we still need a vaccine?' The other 70 odd million people who dont have the virus?

NO. Why?

I was actually told on a documentary or some media by product that yes, an that it kept in a vault.

Thanks to actually proven vaccines that took years by a group of scientist rather a groups of scientists in mere months, an giving out booster shots.
edit on 28-2-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

No one argued ether.
edit on 28-2-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

I understand the amount of monies and profit that's being lost down to COVID 19.

I also understand TPTB are all about the accumulation of the above in spades.

"The spice must flow" you see else the sky really does fall.

That mob are doing what can be done, and what needs to be done, where us livestock are concerned, because without us they don't get to reside nor stay tucked away safe in there ivory towers.

As to your poor approximation of English and wrong assumption that i have taken the jab(vaccine).

I'm afraid I'm not a priority just yet, people in there 40s will apparently be next all the same, and i will indeed take it when offered.

And as to your Bitchute nonsense, really???

Can you not at least come away with a site that not known for accommodating far-right individuals, conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful content?

What's next, beforeitsnews.com?

edit on 28-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

NO. Why?

55,000 Americans have died from H1N!-Swine Flu in the years since the H1N1 vaccine was developed in 2009.

In the spring of 2009, a novel influenza A (H1N1) virus emerged. It was detected first in the United States and spread quickly across the United States and the world. This new H1N1 virus contained a unique combination of influenza genes not previously identified in animals or people. This virus was designated as influenza A (H1N1)pdm09 virus. Ten years later work continues to better understand influenza, prevent disease, and prepare for the next pandemic.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

"A lot of money spent for nothing. What will they do in a few months when the vaccine expire?"

Same as they do every 12 months with people that require there flu shot i imagine, that being give them this years iteration of the vaccine.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm afraid I'm not a priority just yet, people in there 40s will apparently
be next all the same, and i will indeed take it when offered.
And as to your Bitchute nonsense, really???

My apologies. From your writing I was under the assumption you
were already a victim of the vaccine. Bitchute is just a video media
platform. Many well informed people have used the platform to
inform the public what your masters are not willing to discuss.

A smart man will take every opportunity to peruse
other possible points of view, especially concerning
matters of health. You have nothing to fear, but possible
information that might save your life. It's your life.

edit on 2/28/2021 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Your all right mate.

I've had COVID 19, but I'm not a priority for the vaccine, well not yet any road.

My Mrs has had the AstraZeneca vaccine about 2 weeks back now, still kicking and screaming, with no long term adverse effects.

As to the "your masters" comment, if that's the case, i think you may find, you have the same or similar masters, of your own concern, to worry about.

As to smart, well ive experienced the pathogen and seen the effects of the vaccine on my Mrs, i think ile play it smart and take the vaccine when offered.

Wee hint, smart people, don't use the likes of Bitchute to back up there bullcrap. x

As to saving lives, that's what the vaccines are for, and exactly what they are doing.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Former Pfizer VP: ‘No need for vaccines,’ ‘the pandemic is effectively over’
Dr. Mike Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory, states that the drive for a universal vaccine has 'the whiff of evil' which he 'will oppose … vigorously.'

www.lifesitenews.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Pro-life news website.

Can you not find somewhere without mad squad nutters with an agenda?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Well. You told me. Touche'🤙👍

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Pro-life news website.

Can you not find somewhere without mad squad nutters with an agenda?

I don't care where the news is reported I just care if it is true did
Dr. Mike Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory, states that the drive for a universal vaccine has 'the whiff of evil' which he 'will oppose … vigorously.' say this...

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

And people think that mark of the beast is just a fallacy base on religious believes, funny. Fight people fight for your lives.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You have no clue what long term means, BTS the china injections is not a vaccine, wrong wording.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HarveyHammerhead

That is what I been telling, this is not about corona the cold virus, is all about that china injection but in order to get the agenda going is a need to have as many human beings as possible injected.

Eventually all this will sink in and people will get it, by then it will be too late.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
PM4U

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
i cannot survive a COVID19 injection from either of the present Two choices available...moderna/phyz

i need the specs for the Johnson-&-Johnson serum (pseudo-vaccine) to see if either Eggs or Poly-Ethel-Glycol are components/ingredients in the potion that causes Gene-Therapy to proceed

i am severely allergic to Eggs and disabled-via-allergy to PEG (my skin breaks out in rashes/pustules...)

note: those damn plug-in aroma oils for your indoor environment use tiny amounts of PEG in the product, IF your skin burns in sensitive red patches and hurts constantly for no apparent reason (eating shellfish/peanuts recently) -OR- your breathing is labored & shallow, then you too might be allergic to PEG...used as a solvent in COVID gene-therapy, modification

i am not an authority, just an advocate for people
edit on st31161461504101102021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Its how said NEWS is reported that's of concern.

I don't care ether, as a woman's body is her own department.

These vaccines are saving lives and having a measurable effect on the R rate.

No matter what your pro-life anti vax lunatics claim to be the case.
edit on 1-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Nether do you or anyone else.

The vaccines are as safe as can be created under such a short period of time, and without proper clinical trial procedure, they done the best with the time they had available, end of the day supply and demand will always win out.

Like i said the vaccines are working thus far, and having a measurable effect, where mortality, and hospital admissions are concerned, they stop the onset of serious COVID 19.

In this nation to my knowledge Chinas vaccine is not on the cards or available to the masses as of yet.

Mark of the beast my arse, shows your beast or your god, cant can you?

Next. x

edit on 1-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Well said. I had it for nine or 10 days and it was seriously bad even though not bad enough for hospitalisation. I find attempts to try and underplay it by some here very strange and I struggle with their motive.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join