It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Passports and Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If you have any sense i imagine that would be whichever line is handing out the vaccine DBCowboy.

As to you statistics, if you are in a certain age group, or have pre existing medical conditions, they percentages can be rather different.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

COVID 19 is never going to go away completely and without a vaccine against the SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19, there will always be a risk that new outbreaks of the disease will emerge each year.

What makes you think think there is even a remote chance that vaccines will completely eliminate Covid-19? Do annual flu shots eliminate the flu? Even if 100% of people were vaccinated it still wouldn't work because that's now how these vaccines work. I can guarantee new outbreaks will occur in the colder seasons because Covid-19 is a seasonal virus. The UK has just entered spring and cases are falling, soon the Southern Hemisphere will be going through our next wave because summer just ended.
edit on 28/2/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If you have any sense i imagine that would be whichever line is handing out the vaccine DBCowboy.

As to you statistics, if you are in a certain age group, or have pre existing medical conditions, they percentages can be rather different.

You don't get it, if I take the vaccine, I die.

It's that simple.

My allergies predicate the situation.

Now, will I still be allowed to travel or buy food?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I don't think there is a chance that can happen ChaoticOrder.

COVID 19 is most lightly here to say, just like the flu.

The UK has also begun to mass vaccinate her population and the death rate and cases are indeed falling.

My bets on that being down to the vaccine as opposed to the weather.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

My Mrs is still very much alive, same with my brother in law, who has had his second dose.

They got it DBCowboy.

What allergies do you have?

I'm not going to attempt to stop you traveling and/or buying anything, not like you need my permission. LoL

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The UK has also begun to mass vaccinate her population and the death rate and cases are indeed falling.

My bets on that being down to the vaccine as opposed to the weather.

I knew that would be the narrative the moment I realized the vaccine rollout in many nations would happen in sync with the warming weather. The common cold (not influenza) is also a type of coronavirus and is highly seasonal, hence the name. There is very clear evidence Covid-19 is seasonal, cases dropped dramatically in the Southern Hemisphere when summer came around and have remained extremely low for many months. The waves we've already seen correlate with the seasons far more than any other factor. I wrote this almost a month ago:

Covid-19 is absolutely a seasonal virus

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Hardly my fault you are scared of a prick in the arm, just saying. x

What else am I afraid of?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I'm not suggesting there are not seasonal aspects to the spread of the pathogen also.

However there is also evidence beginning to emerge that the mass vaccinations in the UK is having and effect where the R number is concerned, never mind a drop off in those admitted to hospital or and that succumb to the disease.

www.newscientist.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Democracy in action and the next 4 years spring to mind.
x

Common sense would be my bet.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Good for you!

Now, what are your plans for those of us who cannot take the vaccine?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

See that's the paranoia right there DBCowboy

Why would i have plans for anyone else but me and mine?

Canny force you to do anything you don't want.

You health is your own concern.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Well lets just see what happens in Australia and other nations in the Southern Hemisphere which are only just starting to vaccinate people. If it prevents another big wave then we will have much clearer evidence that the vaccine reduced case numbers and not anything else. However after reading their rollout plan for Australia I'm beginning to think they're intentionally delaying it as long as possible so that winter will be ending by the time they start vaccinating the general population, then they can rant about how the vaccine saved us and ended the wave, which I'm sure the UK media is doing.
edit on 28/2/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

See that's the paranoia right there DBCowboy

Why would i have plans for anyone else but me and mine?

Canny force you to do anything you don't want.

You health is your own concern.

But if I "need" a passport to shop and travel, dine out. . . what do I do?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Now that we don't have to pretend to worry about "democracy" being approved by congress it will reign supreme.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Well, obviously you suck it up, take the jab, and die for the good of humanity.

Do you want a chance of re-catching those mild symptoms you had or God forbid someone else? It's not always about you DB, think of someone else for a change.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I don't see us stopping the rollout of vaccines nationwide so we can see how Australia fairs if I'm honest, that ball is rolling and already in play here anyroad.

I think a lot of the delays are down to shortages of the production of whatever raw ingredients are required to produce the vaccines and they are attempting to scale up the production of such.

As to ranting about how the vaccine saved us and ended the wave, that will happen any road, i mean show me a situation politicians don't milk.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Democracy will be just fine now that one trick senile old Orange pony is stuck in Mar-a-Lago all back of the bus.

Anyroad that's my tea out.

Winner winner Chicken dinner, i love Sundays.
edit on 28-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Well, obviously you suck it up, take the jab, and die for the good of humanity.

Do you want a chance of re-catching those mild symptoms you had or God forbid someone else? It's not always about you DB, think of someone else for a change.

I actually tried when it was offered. My doctor told me, "NO!"

With my history, it would kill me.

We're developing a situation where we'll be second class citizens and people are actually cheering it on because they've bought into the hype and fear.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
NM
edit on 28-2-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Will people who are unable to take the vaccine become second-class citizens, unable to shop, dine, see a movie?

I'm getting my vaccination status tattooed on my left forearm.

Start at the top soze you have room for the boosters.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join