It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Passports and Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think a lot of the delays are down to shortages of the production of whatever raw ingredients are required to produce the vaccines and they are attempting to scale up the production of such.

So how come the US and UK have vaccinated such a large number of people (the NewScientist article you linked says the US has already vaccinated 67 million people). The population of Australia is only about 25 million and we've only vaccinated around 20 thousand people, which would be mostly people in the medical field. I highly doubt the real reason has anything to do with shortages, it's a mixture of our useless government and the fact we've had less than 20 cases a day on average for several months. It makes sense to supply the struggling nations first (aka those going through winter), but if it takes until the end of winter then I will know for sure it wasn't just incompetency.
edit on 28/2/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

This is a question I have been trying to get people to ask. No one seems to want to address it. If a person has 'immunity' (read: antibodies) then regardless of their source, they should get one of these health passports.

I'll go one step further, no one wants to address this either. The stated line lately has been that even with immunity, people will still contract and transmit the virus. Therefore, masks are still required to protect people who do not have immunity and protect others from the long term effects in the event of reinfection. So, it logically follows that even if the entire population has immunity but can still contract and transmit the virus, masks will be required in perpetuity to protect against the long term effects.

And of course there is also the fact that the shots will only protect for a short period of time (years or decades shorter than natural immunity depending what studies you read).

It's one thing for the authorities to BS us, it's another to contradict themselves and/or ignore the implications of what they are saying to further the agenda. None of this has passed the sniff test since day 1.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Spoken like someone who has never had COVID 19.

My bet if you get it you might change your tune.

Certainly answer your question as to its existence.

If you read my OP, I never said 'it doesn't exist'. What I said was 'when the people who have it is down to less than hundred and those hundred are in hospital... why would we still need a vaccine?' The other 70 odd million people who dont have the virus?

Has polio been eradicated?
Has measles been eradicated?

NO. Why?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

20 million people have received first coronavirus jab in UK, not 20 thousand people.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: discordantone
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

I'll go one step further, no one wants to address this either. The stated line lately has been that even with immunity, people will still contract and transmit the virus. Therefore, masks are still required to protect people who do not have immunity and protect others from the long term effects in the event of reinfection. So, it logically follows that even if the entire population has immunity but can still contract and transmit the virus, masks will be required in perpetuity to protect against the long term effects.

Exactly, the logic being used here is all over the place... first they say vaccines will end the restrictions, then they say oh wait that's not true, then I'm here arguing with people telling me that vaccines can solve everything, even completely eliminate Covid-19. It's not some magical elixir as many people seem to think... I know how ill founded paranoia towards science can lead people to do very stupid and dangerous things, but being scientifically illiterate and having an infallible faith in science can be equally dangerous, and that's the group most people fall into. The more one learns, the more one realizes that doctors are only human and capable of making mistakes. I know first hand because I've seen what happens when they screw up.

But he warned that things will not return to normal soon. “This is not a victory lap. Everything is not fixed. We have a long way to go. And that day when everything is back to normal depends on all of us,” Biden said.

In other words, what Biden is saying is that if things don't go back to normal we can blame all the loonies who refused to get vaccinated. I can already see it coming a mile away. That's when things are going to get really dangerous.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I meant 20 thousand in Australia, I don't live in the UK.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I don't see anyone suggesting vaccines can solve everything or that they are magic.

Vaccination is the administration of a vaccine to help the immune system develop protection from a disease and the most effective way we have yet devised to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.

That's just a fact.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I know it's become hysterically sad to me.

Mass hysteria, Munchausen syndrome, and Stockholm syndrome is a hell of a cocktail.
edit on 2/28/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Well anyroad 20 million peeps and counting over here, apparently have been inoculated, with the first dose.

So just under a third of our population, hence the reason they are not going to stop to see what happens in Australia.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Makes no sense, since if it is indeed a cure, and those that have herd immunity are considered a walking plague.

Not much promise since they are seless booster shots, and playing with mudd, or eating your own snot will boost you immune system(havent tried, but desperate times) when the ice cream says bring your dead.

Works for the chicken pox.
edit on 28-2-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I'm not suggesting there are not seasonal aspects to the spread of the pathogen also.

However there is also evidence beginning to emerge that the mass vaccinations in the UK is having and effect where the R number is concerned, never mind a drop off in those admitted to hospital or and that succumb to the disease.

www.newscientist.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...

Cases have been dropping for weeks here in Georgia, less than 13% have at least one dose of the vaccine.

www.nytimes.com...

and here are the case counts

www.nytimes.com...

Now I suppose Britain could have the "new strain and is more virulent etc" but when I hear that BS I also hear the french guards in Monty Python say "pull the other one".

Are your kids back in school? a lot of districts here in Georgia are opening on a partial and or rotating full basis, yet no surge in cases.

It's just running its normal path through the population, who knows maybe Britain was locked down tighter and they just prolonged its run. I'd bet for every 1 confirmed case there are 5 cases where people didn't even know they had it, if a drop in cases with less than 13% with one dose holds I'd bet the vaccine had very little to do with it.

Here in Georgia, we have been "scolded' for slow to no lockdowns not wearing masks etc. literally from day one. Still trying to find the article that says herd immunity will be a big part of recovery, but that doesn't start till 70% of the people have had COVID. Ergo, Georgia known COVID cases times 5 plus the 13% vaccine with one-shot might be approaching herd immunity.

Hell I've been sick two times since last March and they both could have been COVID

edit on 28-2-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Covid is all of the diseases. It is a mere name, it does not exist.

The AC hates restaurants (because they boil and fry living lobsters, crabs etc.): no opening of rest. in view.

Expect forced vegetarianism (or else anthropophagy) too.
edit on 28-2-2021 by Sheshbazzar because: Cannibal corpses.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: DBCowboy

I know it's become hysterically sad to me.

Mass hysteria, Munchausen syndrome, and Stockholm syndrome is a hell of a cocktail.

I imagine these panic-people will be doing anal swabs for "silent-but-deadly" versions of Covid next.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Could you not have taken a test to establish if you had COVID 19?

As to cases dropping in Georgia, your health care professionals apparently believe it’s mostly due to people following safety measures and it being a quiet time of year as far as gatherings are concerned.

How about in Israel, where over 50% of the population have been vaccinated, and where they have also started to see consistent declines where new infections are concerned?

The Vaccines seem to be making a difference if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

But I can still pass it to your babies.

Fine.

2nd Pfizer vaccine success story....and moving on

When we have entire organizations tasked with killing babies- whats it matter?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
A bunch of politicians went on planes, without vaccines passports, possibly risking fragile indigenous people an the local ecosystem an wildlife like white supremacists spreading hate speech, as well as their own safety.

They need a stray jacket an a muzzle for 14 years.
edit on 28-2-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I supposed I could have but I live an extremely isolated life, to begin with, and we take precautions, wash hands, UV light, etc. since we have our 80-year-old Mom living with us. I had to go to the hospital a month later on unrelated issues but was semi concerned about having COVID and asked them if I should take the test. They said you have no symptoms and they really think it was needed LOL I asked twice

Let's face it, you don't know nor do I, I was just speaking of Georgia and even that is purely anecdotal and a guess, just as your assertions are.

I'm just saying here in Georgia if you ask me, we haven't received enough vaccines to make a difference, yet our cases are plummeting. Just as the links and data shows

Of course, elsewhere around the world could be different, there are so many variables involved. We should know at least here FWIW Rt here has been below 1 since January 4th

edit on 28-2-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

As to cases dropping in Georgia, your health care professionals apparently believe it’s mostly due to people following safety measures and it being a quiet time of year as far as gatherings are concerned.

How about in Israel, where over 50% of the population have been vaccinated, and where they have also started to see consistent declines where new infections are concerned?

In Israel they are already talking about vaccinating people every 6 months or every year but they still have to prove some effectivity first. The population vaccinated so far is around 35% with the second jab. The vaccines reliability is at the most 6 months, and the real effectivity rate is still unknown. The R is on the rise again but the numbers are low because they just got out of their third lockdown. They pushed to vaccinate pregnant women and now Pfizer promised to urgently test the vaccine for children. Israel is less than a month from election so don't believe a word of their success boasting. People still get infected and some die even with vaccines.
The green passport is a useless feature because people don't want to reinforce it. Out of 3 millions who have the right to it, hardly 50,000 printed it. The app hardly works. Beside is so damn easy to falsify it

A lot of money spent for nothing. What will they do in a few months when the vaccine expire?

I guess next month after election we will find out more reliable news from Israel.

edit on 28-2-2021 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2021 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I get the impression you're one of many who accepted at face value
the narrative concerning this Covid vaccine. Some of us take the time
to peruse many sources of information to make an informed decision.

Understanding you've already taken the jab, I hope you can still face
another point of view with integrity regardless of possible consequences.

You can start here --> www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat

In Israel they are already talking about vaccinating people every 6 months or every year but they still have to prove some effectivity first. The population vaccinated so far is around 35% with the second jab. The vaccines reliability is at the most 6 months, and the real effectivity rate is still unknown. The R is on the rise again but the numbers are low because they just got out of their third lockdown. They pushed to vaccinate pregnant women and now Pfizer promised to urgently test the vaccine for children. Israel is less than a month from election so don't believe a word of their success boasting. People still get infected and some die even with vaccines.
The green passport is a useless feature because people don't want to reinforce it. Out of 3 millions who have the right to it, hardly 50,000 printed it. The app hardly works. Beside is so damn easy to falsify it

A lot of money spent for nothing. What will they do in a few months when the vaccine expire?

I guess next month after election we will find out more reliable news from Israel.

Part of the conspiracy theorist in me sees where TPTB want this level of control. not to mention Id assume some of their influential financial backers likely made big investments in "vaccine" stocks way back early on. Now they are not going to realize their full profits

NASDAQ article from September

www.nasdaq.com...

and there are lots more of these pump them up articles

investorplace.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join