It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wow troy! I'm guessing that this decode, from the linked tweet, is of the flashing words coming up in the corners of Mr Pool's video:

WATCH CLOSELY - APRIL, MAY, JUNE, JULY - WATCH CLOSELY

STAY ALERT - EARLY WARNING SYSTEMS WILL FAIL - DOUBLE MEANING

RESET WILL OCCUR SWIFTLY - FINANCIAL RESET - OVERNIGHT

SWIFT TO BE 'READJUSTED 2021 - 2022' - ABRUPT CHANGE

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: crankyoldman

why the are wearing masks but thinks it is because trans and racisms equity climate change for reparations.

Anti-mask sentiments and racism

no mask? you may not worry about climate change either

Less solidly related than the other two but

transphobic, anti-mask tweets by actress...somethin..something..bad.

Well on the way to masks being associated with all those things.

Unreal. This has to be the twentieth time I've said something like that as absurdity and someone has found a link to it being a thing already. I was pretty sure I had stumped the crowd.

D88 for the win!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Three Gorges Dam has an early warning system. My money is that this is one that sadly will fail. Seems like a lot of things are pointing to this.

Link

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
New Storm Rider tweet, with pictures at link; Apr 01 2021 20:15:06, DELTA = 10:11:11

Jedda Attacked (7 hours)Again..U.S. carriers off coast sends fighters along side/Saudi fighters/
_NATO FORCES/U.S. In Poland Line Ukraine+Romana/
_Berlin Gmy. U.S.Embassy Blocked/Unknown Event+Hezbollah+100sPolice Swarm
:ANONS fighting in telegram. Twitter""DIVISION
NCSWIC
_Rain t.co...

1) TYPOs
a) "along side" should be "alongside" gving...SPACE
b) "Romana" should be "RomanIa" giving...I = missile
c) "Gmy." should be "Germany." giving... NEAR

d) Combined gives:

SPACE MISSILE NEAR, or

[E] IRAN?

2) Chaldean gematria:
CAPS = 224
ALL = 865

#224 Who knows where the bodies are buried? The map is in front of you. Re-read. Expand your thinking. Purpose for time being spent here.

#865 Watch the Water picture: Big news week? Not over yet.

3) Other usual decodes link to posts: 6, 109, 302, 744, 1011, 1111, 1506, 2015

#6 Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs. POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false. Follow Huma tomorrow. POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense. Focus on Military Intelligence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?

#109 St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God, cast down to Hell Satan and all his evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. : Amen brother.

#302 For Green. Q —end—

#744 Bill Clinton/Kim Jong Il White Squall mural: Find the link. Look around. What does it signify?

#1011 NK DEFUSE. RUSSIA TESTING NEW MISSILES. RUSSIA NEW THREAT. COINCIDENCE? THEY MUST MAINTAIN THREAT TO RETAIN POWER/INFLUENCE. ARE YOU AWAKE?

#1111 Amazing coincidence. + Military start / wall. You have more than you know. Reason we are here MORE.

#1506 Check timestamp. :18 Stroll :32 POTUS 5:5?

#2015 CORONA 8 RE_ROUTE T_83 CORONA 8 NEW CONTROL. CORONA 8 NOW OFFLINE

edit on 1-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: heffo7

I saw something earlier on telegram about 3 Gorges Dam letting out water to try to stem the collapse... can't easily find it at the mo.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I just lack faith in the world any more. Satire doesn't exist. It's just become reality.

Whatever bruh, just wear your mask and drink your brawndo. It's got #ing electrolytes.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I saw something earlier on telegram about 3 Gorges Dam letting out water to try to stem the collapse... can't easily find it at the mo.

Please link if you find it, the 3G dam is a big deal if it goes.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
70 days in, Joe holds his first cabinet meeting. 70 days in. And reads. The question few will ever ask is who is writing all of this for Joe, since he cannot remember the cabinet members names, he isn't vetting the information he is reading. So who is writing this for him, who approves it...???

Depressing Clip

I nailed it.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Letter from G-Max lawyers...

This week’s filing of the second superseding indictment presents new and complicating issues. In addition to expanding a three-year conspiracy to 10 years, the government has added two serious charges that drastically change the focus of this case. That the government has made this move late in the game –with trial set for July 12th is obvious tactical gamesmanship. Adding charges that were never launched against Jeffrey Epstein based on evidence that was in the government’s possession for years is shocking, unfair, and an abuse of power. More than doubling the time period of the originally charged conspiracy from 1994 to 2004 (previously 1997) and alleging two distinctly different substantive counts requires: additional investigation; requests for additional discovery; the need to supplement pretrial motions that have fully briefed and are pending before the Court; and the drafting and filing of additional motions pertinent to the new indictment. Accordingly, a new briefing schedule is required.

Even more concerning is the impact this late-breaking filing has on Ms. Maxwell’s constitutional rights. Her liberty interests now clash with her right to effective assistance of counsel.

Accordingly, we have requested an opportunity to confer with government counsel with the goal of clarifying the necessity of moving the trial date.

Granting a continuance and releasing Ms. Maxwell on the most restrictive conditions of home detention. Surely, the Court can impose conditions that “clip her wings” and satisfy perceived flight concerns without keeping Ms. Maxwell lockedin a BOP cage.

United States v. Maxwell - Letter — Document #192.

Ghislain

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Stay Home, Stay Safe, It’s Better That Way. Trust Us.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Was 2277 determined to be Chonging?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.297📁
Sep 27 2018 18:34:42 (EST)

Pic is DFT, drop says Feinstein. Odd on DFT. Maybe DFT means Dam __ __?

Three Gorges Dam Collapse gematria is interesting.

As is...

Three Gorges

3 gorges dam collapse gives 172 mirror of drop.

The variations bring up quite a bit of interesting stuff.

I soooo hate this topic.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

At this late stage, the whole Covid / vaccination / mask thing brings to mind an experience from college.

As fraternity pledges we were participating in a inter-collegiate football tournament. One skinny kid was taken from the bench and put in as Quarterback. When he took his first snap, BOTH sides piled on him. Funny at the time, I never saw him again.

It reminds me of the Democrats stealing the election on Bidens behalf, after all the effed up things they did to this country, Trump "handed them the ball...", and now they have to deal with all of the problems they created and/or get piled-on.

(like masktards, pointless injections, bad data from the pandemic, etc etc etc)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think she's actually correct if you look up the root of the word.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Just spent another 30 mins looking for it but no luck. It was a reply comment on telegram or twitter and in the last 24 hours.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Sirens going off in Brisbane today
+ other info 👀

THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.
BIGGEST FEAR.
PUBLIC AWAKENING.

Symbolism will be their downfall.
t.me...
edit on 1-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

We could do with some inputs on whether China is already moving the flood plain population, from 3 Gorges dam, to those empty cities that they built. I wonder if we have any chinese members on the thread who could look up such articles.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
File under "Could be something, could be nothing!"...

The U.S. M2 Money supply looks like it's going to hit exactly $20 Trillion dollars in the next 24 to 72 hours.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
That was a Star Trek episode

When I was a teenager I fantasized about a world where all the grownups were gone. Just me and my chick and our friends were left.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Whatever dude.
I only posted the link because I thought someone else might have found it interesting.
Since you posted less than ten minutes after I did, you obviously didn't take the time to watch.
I have no interest in closed minds , random "witty" comments or pot stirrers.
Good day Sir.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
I just watched a interesting video where they tied together Astronomy, the book of Revelations, Trump movements and tweets and KU drops. Just leaving it here in case someone else is interested in watching it.

www.bitchute.com...

This video, just watched it, very good information in this for seekers of truth. Astronomy is the key to the Bible. Look up Hilton Hotema "Awaken the world within, he explains all of this in high detail, 50 years of research.
edit on 2-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join