It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Goog, ministry of truth...

The same for DDG, Bing, Qwant, gibiru, Swisscows, Startpage, searchencrypt, giveWater, Ekoru.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Enderdog

Synchronicity Enderdog, my LinkedIn feed asked me to apply for a job as Disney Director of Transformation for Europe, this morning, ha ha! Think I'll give that one a miss.

I'm rewatching this, it's hysterical. Partisans b0mbed the powerlines on opening day, wow. Disney banned wine and employee facial hair, in FRANCE! Stipulate that ENGLISH ONLY be spoken at meetings with government officials, their 51% majority partners.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disneyland_Paris#Controversies

French intellectuals, denounced what they considered to be the cultural imperialism of Euro Disney and felt it would encourage an unhealthy American type of consumerism in France.[14]

A journalist at the centre-right French newspaper Le Figaro wrote, "I wish with all my heart that the rebels would set fire to [Euro] Disneyland."[16] Ariane Mnouchkine, a Parisian stage director, named the concept a "cultural Chernobyl",[17] a phrase which would be echoed in the media during Euro Disney's initial years.

edit on 1-4-2021 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Thanks for the link... wasn't aware of that one, so bookmarked now!

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Man, this timeline is becoming SO stupid ...

😂

JILL BIDEN is getting her own comic book focusing on the life of the US first lady.

Here

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

So what do the Germans do? They set up a "Europa-park" by the Rhine River with a mouse mascot who has different "hair" than Mickey. Yeah, that was pretty original of them.

#GottaprotectthatEuroculturalheritage

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: butcherguy

Untied farm workers

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The Wisdom of NikolaTesla

What has the future in store for this strange being, born of a breath, of perishable tissue, yet Immortal, with his powers fearful and Divine? published in The New York Times (21 April 1908)

Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate... Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.

Are we still comfy ?

Or are we scared ?

A little bit of both is normal.

Trump keeps his promises.

Have faith in the Lord Our God.

He will comfort you through the storm.

3.2Kviews20:24

Whiplash347

Forwarded from SpecOperator17

The ending won't be for everyone.

3.3Kviews20:24

t.me...

If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world. - Nikola Tesla
edit on 1-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Goog, ministry of truth...

The same for DDG, Bing, Qwant, gibiru, Swisscows, Startpage, searchencrypt, giveWater, Ekoru.

Gates Foundation - KEYSTONE CENTER

CRISPRcon 2020 Revisited: The Role of Funders and Philanthropists in Setting the Gene Editing Agenda

.......“I think that responsible venture capitalists will tell you, or at least I hope, that responsible VCs will recognize their own shortcomings. And also try not to monopolize the discourse and say ‘we’re the solution to all innovation.’ I just don’t think that’s the case. That’s why we have the Gates Foundations and all these other players,” said Seyedin-Noor.....

yeah yeah we know the some of the other players .... heres one

edit on 412021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

2 new messages at glamis calling.... does August 10th mean anything?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's not a parasite, it's just plastic fibers. The movement is due to reactions from heat. Why do you think that there isn't any longer versions of these types of videos, or even a video of one of these "worms" being cut open?

Still I wouldn't want to breath in one of these plastic fibers without a way for them to exit out of my mouth. SO the idea of them all over a mask doesn't sit well with me, but still they are plastic and not parasites.

Anything that is foreign to our bodies like that has potential to cause cancer. Who knows what can be added to those strands of "plastic"? It really could be something used to deliver a poison or whatever is needed? That could be used to put a chip in those who wear it?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Anything is possible to make in a lab given enough money. That is something I believe. Metal Fluoride's tend to be strong acid's in a liquid state. Solids of such would be dangerous to touch with your bare skin exposed and a possible burn could occur if you have moisture on your hands to bring to the equation. Hydrofluoric Acid is extremely acidic and is used to dissolve Aluminum into an ionic liquid for creation of other molecules that become building blocks the Chemical Engineers play with daily. I am not a CE so I will end there.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What if cef3ef39 is a chemical compound?

CeF3 = Cerium(III) fluoride

Ef3 is Synonyms with N-(3-Fluoranyl-3,3-difluoropropyl)-2-(2-nitroimidazol-1-yl)acetamide

When searched under this restricktion

cef3-ef3-9 brings up

The main role of EF-3 may be to transduce nucleoside triphosphate energy into mechanical energy for translocation during translation. EF-3 stimulates EF-1-alpha-dependent binding of aminoacyl-tRNA to the ribosome.

Miscellaneous

Has antigenic properties.

Pathway: polypeptide chain elongation

This protein is involved in the pathway polypeptide chain elongation, which is part of Protein biosynthesis.

View all proteins of this organism that are known to be involved in the pathway polypeptide chain elongation and in Protein biosynthesis.

Maybe someone with more bio-chemistry under their belt can explain if this means anything.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkipperJohn
Question. I am no expert on this. Can a truck caring uranium can just drive on the freeway with no protection?

Link

If that is how they carried it, it only depends on if it was sealed properly. Otherwise, those cylinders they use to store them are good to go. They can't take an ordinance explosion into the casing of course, but they can handle being in a wreck like that way more that you might think.

ETA

Still we send in a hazmat team and do not assume everything is hunky dory. A Roentgen meter will be required and the EPA inspector will know what he is doing I can guarantee that from my own observations of the Rad Health inspectors. These guys are very learned on the subject matter.

edit on 1-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Gene based vaccines have never been used on humans before, so what we are witnessing now are human experiments.

-Sucharit Bhakdi
(The most cited microbiologist in German academic history)

video link of Bhakdi expressing his concerns over this vaccine.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Interpretation of Mr. Pool's tweet:

Mr. Pool today: "Are you ready for what's to come? You haven't seen anything yet. 2020 was a test, one of many. Not much time is left. The world as you know it is about to change forever. A new world awaits. Only a few will be part of it. Watch closely - April, May, June, July."

Twitter

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

"The ending won't be for everyone" is referring to the squeamish, I hope.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

President of Ukraine Zelensky convenes National Security and Defense council on Friday

link

U.S. in Talks With Australia on Responses to War Over Taiwan, Diplomat Says

The U.S. is undertaking “strategic planning” with its Australian ally to consider potential joint responses to a war over Taiwan, according to President Joe Biden’s top diplomat in Canberra.

link

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
The Wisdom of NikolaTesla

What has the future in store for this strange being, born of a breath, of perishable tissue, yet Immortal, with his powers fearful and Divine? published in The New York Times (21 April 1908)

Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate... Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.

Are we still comfy ?

Or are we scared ?

A little bit of both is normal.

Trump keeps his promises.

Have faith in the Lord Our God.

He will comfort you through the storm.

3.2Kviews20:24

Whiplash347

Forwarded from SpecOperator17

The ending won't be for everyone.

3.3Kviews20:24

t.me...

If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world. - Nikola Tesla

I found this to be very interesting. It's only 12 minutes and explains how Trump is connected to Tesla.

The Trump-Tesla Connection & Why It's SO Important

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Thanks for the link... wasn't aware of that one, so bookmarked now!

Someone posted it a few pages back, so now I always keep it in a tab. It was regarding the “Q Acquitted”.

edit on 1-4-2021 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Man, this timeline is becoming SO stupid ...

😂

JILL BIDEN is getting her own comic book focusing on the life of the US first lady.

Here

Cheers

I'm shocked my keen eyed friend didn't notice this beauty: Jill "I would not have met Joe" if it wasn't for her divorce."In an of itself it hilarious, but she forgot to say "or the death of Joe's wife in a car accident he lies about to this day."

Has Peak Biden family been reached yet?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Very interesting, long, piece on various aspects of DJT and the plan's twists and turns.

Symbolism Communication

2013 seems to be a very key pivot point. There is much more, worth a read I think.

Also in 2013 Uranium One: A Canadian uranium mining company. en.wikipedia.org... “Since 2013 it is wholly owned by Russia” “Original main uranium asset was Dominion mine”

Trump was bringing Miss Universe to Moscow. Note in these tweets that inviting Edward Snowden and Putin is a big topic. Snowden and Trump in Russia at the same time in 2013…. In fact Snowden’s leaks began getting published 06/06/2013

06/2013 Obama DIA Dir Michael Flynn became the first U.S. officer to be allowed inside the Russian military intelligence (GRU) HQ in Moscow. He arrived at the invitation of the now deceased GRU chief General Igor Sergun.

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join