It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

POTUS trump new site mentions 45
Al Gore was VP 45

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Then my post below yours has
#1137 Alan. Welcome aboard. Plane. 17.

Albert Arnold Gore Jr. has no Alan in it.
edit on 30-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

twitter.com...

One of Liddy’s sons, Thomas Liddy, confirmed his death to the Washington Post. It was not immediately known how Liddy died, but his son said it was not coronavirus related.

Before getting involved with politics, Liddy joined the FBI in 1957 after receiving a law degree from Fordham University.

NY Post

If you have any old G. Gordon Liddy "Stacked and Packed" calendars, hold on to them.😎
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Full History of Gore family is interesting. Back in early days his Father's said Farm Grew Tobacco, at a later date Al Gore's sister died from Lung Cancer. I never care who such happen to be, because no one should go through such a tragic loss.

Cheers by the way, I am past it these days.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

POTUS trump new site mentions 45
Al Gore was VP 45

45 - 3 = 42

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thanks daskakik, I wasn't aware of that!

It also made me investigate Alan/Albert derivation:

Alan:

possibly means either "little rock" or "handsome" in Breton. Alternatively, it may derive from the tribal name of the Alans, an Iranian people who migrated into Europe in the 4th and 5th centuries.

Albert:

From the Germanic name Adalbert meaning "noble and bright", composed of the elements adal "noble" and beraht "bright".

Gore:

From an English surname meaning "triangular" (from Old English gara), originally referring to someone who lived on a triangular piece of land.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Howdy Phage, I simply read the following;

Albert Arnold Gore Jr. (born March 31, 1948) is an American politician and environmentalist who served as the 45th vice president of the United States from 1993 to 2001. Gore was Bill Clinton's running mate in their

From Wikipedia.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I really loved that guy! He referred to Hillary as Mrs. Oil of Ipecac whenever he spoke about her, haha.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

P.s. Butcherguy: I decode StormRider tweets because they show a similar use of the Post MAP to Q/POTUS (same methods work), which is beyond the capability of a single amateur - it shows precision and potentially MI involvement. This does not mean it IS believed regardless... it means the account is worthy of capturing, monitoring and assessment - which is what I do.

I think you have the wrong guy.
I did not question your sources or methods.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Also from Wikipedia:

Forty-two (42) is a pronic number[1] and an abundant number; its prime factorization 2 · 3 · 7 makes it the second sphenic number and also the second of the form (2 · 3 · r).

Additional properties of the number 42 include:

It is the number of isomorphism classes of all simple and oriented directed graphs on 4 vertices. In other words, it is the number of all possible outcomes (up to isomorphism) of a tournament consisting of 4 teams where the game between any pair of teams results in three possible outcomes: the first team wins, the second team wins, or there is a draw. The group stage of the FIFA World cup is a good example.
It is the third primary pseudoperfect number.[2]
It is a Catalan number.[3] Consequently, 42 is the number of noncrossing partitions of a set of five elements, the number of triangulations of a heptagon, the number of rooted ordered binary trees with six leaves, the number of ways in which five pairs of nested parentheses can be arranged, etc.
It is an alternating sign matrix number, that is, the number of 4-by-4 alternating sign matrices.
It is the number of partitions of 10—the number of ways of expressing 10 as a sum of positive integers (note a different sense of partition from that above).

The 3 × 3 × 3 magic cube with rows summing to 42.

Given 27 same-size cubes whose nominal values progress from 1 to 27, a 3 × 3 × 3 magic cube can be constructed such that every row, column, and corridor, and every diagonal passing through the center, is composed of 3 numbers whose sum of values is 42.
It is the third pentadecagonal number.[4] It is a meandric number and an open meandric number.
42 is the only known value that is the number of sets of four distinct positive integers a, b, c, d, each less than the value itself, such that ab − cd, ac − bd, and ad − bc are each multiples of the value. Whether there are other values remains an open question.[5]
42 is a (2,6)-perfect number (super-multiperfect), as σ2(n) = σ(σ(n)) = 6n.[6]
42 is the resulting number of the original Smith number (4937775 = 3 × 5 × 5 × 65837): Both the sum of its digits (4 + 9 + 3 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 5) and the sum of the digits in its prime factorization (3 + 5 + 5 + (6 + 5 + 8 + 3 + 7)) result in 42.
The dimension of the Borel subalgebra in the exceptional Lie algebra e6 is 42.
42 is the largest number n such that there exist positive integers p, q, r with 1 = 1/n + 1/p + 1/q + 1/r
42 is the smallest number k such that for every Riemann surface C, #Aut(C) ≤ k deg(KC) = k(2g − 2) (Hurwitz's automorphisms theorem)
42 is the sum of the first 6 positive even numbers.
42 is the last natural number below 100 that can be expressed as a sum of three cubes without a representation being found: ( − 80538738812075974 ) 3 + 80435758145817515 3 + 12602123297335631 3 [displaystyle (-80538738812075974)^[3]+80435758145817515^[3]+12602123297335631^[3]] [displaystyle (-80538738812075974)^[3]+80435758145817515^[3]+12602123297335631^[3]].[7]
42 is a Harshad number in base 10, because the sum of the digits 4 and 2 is 6 (4 + 2 = 6), and 42 is divisible by 6.
42 is the number of ways to arrange the numbers 1 to 9 in a 3x3 matrix such that the numbers in each row and column are in ascending order.
42 is also ten factorial divided by the number of seconds in a day (i.e. 86400).

en.wikipedia.org...(number)

And we all know the significance of the number 3. Take it from 45 and you get 42.

edit on 3/30/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Maybe he retired from this thread? Or maybe he is the arsonist set to end the Masons after he found out the truth on ATS?,,

Nah.... no telling what he thinks.

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: dug88

CanadianMason is on the case?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Another interesting Storm Rider tweet that should either build or demote credibility; Mar 30 2021 20:06:58, delta = 01:12:39

April_HELLO 45
Hussains ISIS 3rd Return
[DS] [MSM] brings sheep atten. to[M.E]WAR/Rob U.S EU UK/Trillions from tax payers/Foreign support to COMBAT""TERRORISM""
_NATO LIES BEGINS
_,CPP WARmove>TAIWAN
_NK FEARS increase/nukes
_PUTIN CHESS
_ECON.fall
_EYE ON SATS.

KILL [NASA]

Q t.co...

1) I have not seen any reference to a significant return of ISIS recently, so if this becomes a thing in next fortnight then thats a plus against StormRider.

2) NATO LIES is also pretty checkable against the news. (other lines in the tweet are already part of current discussion on telegram).

3) Chaldean gematria:
CAPS = 406
ALL = 843

#406 Test.

#843 [Roasted]

4) Other usual decodes link to posts: 53, 58, 112, 299, 658, 1239, 1355, 2006

#53 List out all who have foundations. Why is this relevant? How can donations be used personally? Analyze the filings. Who is charged w/ overseeing this? IRS? Corrupt? Politically motivated? The level of corruption in our country (and most others) is so severe there is ONLY ONE WAY. Alice & Wonderland.

#58 Rep. Michele Bachmann in 2012 warning about Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the United States government.

#112 Important to archive. Above & next drops have high probability of shutting down /pol/. It is being safeguarded for these transmissions but not 100% secure. ... Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings. Repeat. Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings. More false flags imminent.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 913bb1 No.51984 📁
Dec 7 2017 22:05:16 (EST)
Rothschilds (cult leaders)(church)(P)
Banks / Financial Institutions
WW Gov Control
Gov Controls People
SA
Oil Tech Sex/Children
SA Controls (assigned) US / UK Politicians / Tech Co's (primary)
Soros
Controls organizations of people (create division / brainwash) + management / operator of slush funds (personal net worth never reduces think DOJ settlements Consumer Iran Enviro pacts etc etc)
/_ - Rock (past)(auth over followers)
_ (present)
(Future)
Order is critical.
Strings cut to US/UK.
Expand your thinking.
Swamp drain.
1 - sexual harassment exit + future
….
[R] - No.
Bomb away.

Q

#658 FREEDOM DAY. FREEDOM_

#1239 @algore Today is Earth Day. Did you forget? Do you feel safe?

#1355 Why are D’s slow-walking POTUS’ FED J nominations? Watch what happens [-30].

#2006 Good find! The 'Marathon Media' is working hard.

link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: crankyoldman
If anyone is still on the fence lol

Now this is something I would like to hear, Silly, Phage, and insert your favorite here to tell us why this is good. Or that they finally see we have a very good point about all this after all and they were wrr wrrr wrron .. wrong!

link   
a reply to: Phage

OBVIOUS, BUT WHERE DID I BOTHER TO MENTION MATHEMATICAL NUMERICAL INTRICITIES, I SIMPLY STATED HOW A pREVIOUS pRESIDENT (45) HAD NOW STARTED A NEW sITE THAT HE - djy - HAS LABELLED AS ' Donald Trump has a new website highlighting just how brilliant he was at being president.
Called 45office.com, its glowing “About” section has condensed what

www.donaldjtrump.com...
AND
biographytree.com...

Ref; (a) Repulican President plus (b) Democratic Vice President.

If you think I am diving into the weird old diagnostics of Numerics, Please Forget it. I am too busy studying up on the AUGC - thymine non applicable - in the present Genome of mRNA. Now would you prefer a deeper twistulation into the Who, Why, What, Where & When of Biology
.Cheers, Farewell, and wish you all the best for Oncoming years.........

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

PS There's no way am I going to edit above and Correct keyboard stupidity,,

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Apologies butcherguy! It's been a long night... redirecting comment to samuelsson!

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

tell us why this is good.

You want pros and cons? You can't come up with them on your own?

For starters:
Pro: Nations can keep "undesirable" people out in a politically correct manner. People from "#hole" type countries, for example.

Con: The usefulness of such a policy is questionable.

Your turn.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
How do you get someone here "Believes" things when we are clearly all speculating? If we did know it was the facts 100% this would be done by now. We are all just in the dark as you are but unlike some we keep digging and don't give up hope. Thanks but we can do without that attitude right now.

originally posted by: PurpleFox
So no kids on the boat?

Why do y’all believe anything this ghost rider says?

No outside comms

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I want you and Silly and whomever to finally admit this is wrong (ETA) that the right to vote in America is the same as in Brazil, England or any other country and you bring and I D or you don't vote.

Because it is and we can move on to the next item up for debate.

originally posted by: Phage

tell us why this is good.

You want pros and cons? You can't come up with them on your own?

For starters:
Pro: Nations can keep "undesirable" people out.
Con: The usefulness of such a policy is questionable.

Your turn.

edit on 30-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

So, you can't look at two sides of an argument? Too bad.

It's moot though, it won't happen. At least in the form it is presented. You can't stop someone from interstate travel, but you can subject them to quarantine when they arrive.

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join