It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Didn't Stargate have those buggers creeping around controlling them via the gaould? Teal'c got rid of his from what I recall.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks, cranky. I noticed some of the things you've pointed out but kept the framing of the two pics the same (based on the close-up, obviously) when comparing them so didn't mention any of that. The other things you mentioned though, i saw but did not see.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: PurpleFox
Who knows what's going on ... Seems Nothing is cut & Dry anymore .... Part of the puzzle ...
The Ever Given is sitting in an artificial lake off the Suez Canal while experts work out whether it's fit to sail - and what to do with its 20,000 containers if it's not

"The ship was ready for limited navigation after an initial inspection and not a single container was damaged, but a second investigation will be more precise, and if it was affected, it will show," Rabie said.

If the Ever Given cannot sail on, it is unclear what happens next. Transferring its cargo would most likely be an extremely laborious process.

I hope nobody is In a container personally , and for the record, I follow no-one
Suez Canal: The full 'worm moon' helped break the logjam

I'm kinda puzzled, about why that wasn't a first plan thingy. If the claims about what the blockage costs, are close to true, wouldn't just digging a small lake, in front of it just make sense?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Those look like rotted or "gaffed" guitar fish, but who knows?

That is just what they are. Strategically cut, then dried, resulting in what is sometimes still sold in seaside souvenir shops as ‘mermaids’ or ‘aliens’.

Too late to edit:
The skates/guitarfish are also known as Jenny Hanivers....
Atlas Obscura

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Trumps insider attorney

Video here 👆

Things are getting strange now.

Something else I found.

anonup.com...

The coming FF event is this#projectbluebeam the projection of holigrams in our skies through satellite with audio of aliens and ufo probably shooting [Their] energy weapons blowing up to get the world to unite and bring in their NWO one world government and religion run by the Antichrist. Often referred to as the 1000 points of light. Its been in the makings since 1960 its bull*hit dont fall for it.

Also

digitalwarriorproductions.com...
edit on 31-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The photos Joe Biden has behind him demonstrates what he really values about America. Those values are different than most of his public statements about diversity being a good thing.

Diversity

D-I-V-E-R-S-I-T-Y

Has a ring to it doesn't it.....

FACTS ARE FACTS
Question everything ....

Diversity = Division

A Google Images search of the word “diversity” shows an uninterrupted syrupy stream of rainbows and smiling faces and clasped hands, a global clog dance where everyone gets along because that’s naturally what occurs whenever you cram people of different continental origins, religions, languages, and ideologies together in the same space…right?

I mean, if that’s accepted as the sort of common wisdom that you can’t dare question without being branded a witch, that’s what the historical record would show…n’est-ce pas?

According to the Online Etymology Dictionary, the word “diversity” only acquired a positive connotation regarding things such as race and gender in 1992. Prior to that, the word was derived from the French word diversité, which signified less cheery synonyms such as “wickedness” and “perversity” and the ancient Latin word diversitatem, which connoted “contrariety, contradiction, [and] disagreement.”

It’s instructive that the modern word “diversity” is rooted in a Latin word that signified “disagreement,” because perhaps the primary reason the Roman Empire crumbled was because as it spread itself too thin and allowed incursions from non-Roman ethnic elements, diversity’s weight proved too much for the empire to sustain itself.

Note the similarity between the words “diversity” and “division,” the latter of which is derived from “divide.” Fifteenth-century Italian political strategist Niccolò Machiavelli posited a basic rule of politics: “divide et impera,” which in English is most often translated as “divide and conquer.”

Now lets THINK about the Division driving the Diversity and resist... because that's all it is under a different name

Welcome to the GAME

edit on 3312021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Comet 'most pristine' object from outer space seen in Solar System, say studies

PARIS - A newly observed interstellar comet is the most pristine visitor from outer space ever seen in our Solar System, according to a pair of studies released Tuesday detailing its unique characteristics.

Pristine, in astronomical terms, describes a comet that has never passed close enough to a star to be transformed by its searing heat.

2I/Borisov was discovered in 2019 by Ukrainian astrophysicist Gennady Borisov at the MARGO Observatory in Crimea and is only the second interstellar object detected in our planetary system.

The first -- the asteroid known as Oumaumua, which roughly means "Scout" in the Hawaiian language -- baffled scientists for its unprecedented properties.

Both objects had trajectories unbound by the Sun, suggesting they came our way through the emptiness of deep space from another Solar System.......

1 is rare but 2 .... hmmmmm

speaking of which - second times a charm they say
Major problem - US President's dog bites for second time

.....For the most part, Major is a "sweet dog," Mr Biden said earlier this month. The first family is also expected to get a cat.

Good Boy huh

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...

PENTAGON BRIEFING REMOVING THE GOD GENE - "FUNVAX" .mp4

Vaccines Kill – Anyone Administering A Vaccine Without Telling The Recipient That The Vaccine Is Experimental Is Guilty of War Crimes As Stated In The Nuremberg Trials After World War 2.

This law is still in affect … watch this video

by Dr. Vernon Coleman @ www.vernoncoleman.com...

edit on 31-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: discordantone

Team ATS, just found this little book by our friend SR, have NOT read it yet but wanted to share with the y'all.
Happy March 31st!

www.disclosurenews.it...

Will we all be fooled tomorrow?

MP

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Just wait, the dogs chasing the cat through the White House will be blamed for an errant nuclear missile launch.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

lol

What could go wrong with a little
"da furrer" around

LOL

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

You have me at a loss unfortunately.
I've only ever seen the Kurt Russell/James Spader SG. That was on laserdisc lol.
Sorry, I don't know what you're referring to.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

His name is 'Kitler' according to some local TV weather-lady that had to apologize on air for saying the name.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The clip I watched showed the apology first, so I had no idea what she was apologizing for, I thought she'd said something terrible...but nope...just showed a picture of a cat name kitler....

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Now lets THINK about the Division driving the Diversity and resist... because that's all it is under a different name

Welcome to the GAME

The Foreigner belt

edit on 31-3-2021 by RenegadeOfTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2021 by RenegadeOfTheLight because: (no reason given)

(post by AndyFromMichigan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Please read This:

An Update I Should Not Need To Post...PLEASE READ

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

ATS Does not allow recruiting other sites.
THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!
Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

Do NOT feed the trolls!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk and terminology will not be tolerated. The posts WILL be removed!
    Those topics belong in RATS.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate. The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    Q is not a club on ATS!!!! That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced. Please see the DMCA policy page

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.
    Ignoring this responsibility could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:40 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Phage
    a reply to: Justoneman

You wont but, you can start with the voter ID laws, then move on to admit you were dead wrong on the Climate and the supportee the liars who were busted lying about the data and even lost the lawsuit against Dr. Ball over it.

What did I say about voter ID laws which was wrong?

What lies about climate data?

What lawsuit against Dr. Ball and what was it about?

I will answer the climate. My guy never lies. I been watching him for years.

Link

(post by SkipperJohn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join