It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

More like a giant butt plug. Jameson is good but this is going to take EverClear.

When your bad day at work can been seen from space.

Satellite imagery

Suez blockage could affect 'anything you see in the stores,' shipping experts say

Oh no, "experts say." We are doomed!

I'll be making a run to Costco tomorrow with truck & trailer, dressed down in SWAT gear.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Doha delegates, pwned
8 years ago
Anthony Watts

Would you wear a mask to prevent CO2 exhalation? Surprisingly, many said yes.

wattsupwiththat.com...

As far as Trade goes, DOHA - Quatar , are now very important. ......... note date on above.

bibleandbookcenter.com...

edit on 24-3-2021 by steaming because: to add

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Suranwrap200
Don’t know if it’s been talked about yet but apparently part of Sidney Powell’s defense in the defamation lawsuit brought by Dominion is that, “no realistic person would believe what I was saying” . Very strange to me to hear this considering he excellent record in other cases. Heard about it on a local radio show here in WIsconsin.
Wondering, what everyone’s thoughts are about this just doesn’t make sense to me.
I’ll try to find an article and Link to it when I get to something other than my phones.

The horse's mouth (or at least her attorney)
www.sidneypowell.com...

Yesterday, several news media outlets cut and paste out of context portions of our motion to
dismiss the Dominion complaint to “spin” a message that the election fraud allegations that Ms.
Powell presented to various courts and to the public were not credible. I’d like to clarify what
actually was presented to the court. First, let me be clear: any suggestion that “no reasonable
person” would believe Ms. Powell or her comments on the election is false. The language these
reports referred to is a legal standard adopted by the courts to determine whether statements
qualify as opinions which are exempt from defamation liability.

In sum, the legal standard of a technical legal defense crafted by the courts has been improperly
manipulated by the media to tell a false narrative. Ms. Powell is not backing down or retracting
her previous statements concerning Dominion. Dominion’s case lacks legal merit and should be
dismissed in its entirety.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Observation
Time flys
Barron just had a birthday recently

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

Doha delegates, pwned
8 years ago
Anthony Watts

Would you wear a mask to prevent CO2 exhalation? Surprisingly, many said yes.

wattsupwiththat.com...

As far as Trade goes, DOHA - Quatar , are now very important. ......... note date on above.

bibleandbookcenter.com...

Easily fixed with the Biden Administration's new Human Anti-Gaseous Emission Law. To show their dedication to solving this non-problem, the Biden Administration and all Congress critters who vote for the new law will lead by example. As an added benefit, this would prevent talking from either end.
edit on 3/24/2021 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Interdasting, from 8 years ago. Funny, not so funny. From your Wattsup link:

Make sure to catch the ending line text. Future proves past.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If it was'nt so gasping, I would by now have added the 1978 China Experiment, plus a Globe forum that has 100s of tapes to listen to, But never mind that - or the Book, The DOHA Experiment etc, wait till you see the Acumen list of Global intentions. ........Nut's , let's open another bottle of Whisky...Cheers me ole fruit.....

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

For legal reasons I am obligated to note that you are kidding.

edit on 3 24 2021 by dashen because: 🤡👻👽👾🤖💩💩💩💩

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Joe Biden has tapped President Kamala Harris to lead the charge against the migrant "situation" he solely created.

You cannot make this ish up....I swear.

This will not end well.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
These are a kind of litmus test. Either they will encourage you to throw yourself under the bus, or those who find it useful(?) or purposeful under the bus. Either way, you'll be forever changed, and probably not a good way - you've been warned.

Vaxx

Joe

How did we get here? If God did this, I think it is time we all stage a REAL insurrection.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Three new Storm Rider tweets...

Decode #1 of 3 on this tweet; Mar 24 2021 20:01:13, delta = 07:35:03

@hunting_nazis
Of the coast of Cyprus.. Hunting continues 2 Russian SUBS
2 days
Poland forces lands in Beirut/
UK FORCES moving in ME
Something's up???
Germany Forces moving 3 DAYS in EU
Russian forces moving near Belarus BORDERS
Lots of major Russian fleets moving
Trump playing Golf (hmm)

1) TYPOs
a) "Of the coast" should be Off... F,
b) "continues 2" should be "continues for 2... FOR,
c) "lands" should be "land"... S,
d) "Germany forces" should be "German forces"... Y,

e) Combined gives:
FF signory?
Y GRIFFONS?

2) Chaldean gematria
CAPS = 161
ALL = 910

#161 Re HOW DO YOU LURE A DANGEROUS ANIMAL INTO A TRAP?!: All posts are connected. Graphic is key.

#910 Do not focus on the call details. We knew it would leak. We knew certain areas of the WH were bugged. We knew certain people would leak. Focus - why AUS?

3) Usual decodes link to posts: 106, 113, 294, 504, 735, 2001, 3503

#106 Nothing is a coincidence. We are at war. SA cut the strings. They are scrambling for cover and using any means necessary out of their remaining power/control. God bless.

#113 Social media platforms. Top 10 shareholders of Facebook? Top 10 shareholders of Twitter? Top 10 shareholders of Reddit? Why is SA relevant? MSM. Controlling stakes in NBC/MSNBC? Controlling stakes in ABC? Controlling stakes in CBS? Controlling stakes in CNN? Investor(s) in Fox News? Why is this relevant? What is Operation Mockingbird? Active? Who is A Cooper? What is A Cooper's background? Why is this relevant? Snow White. Godfather III. Speed.

#294 Picture of John Podesta with Huma Abedin

#504 WE ARE TALKING DIRECTLY TO THIS BOARD. LEARN OUR COMMS.

#735 Chatter amongst those in control has begun. They know we know which means the public will know. Release prior to cover up. Public informed and collapse. Which option?

#2001 To preserve the Republic- (Some) things must remain BURIED.

#3503 & we wouldn't be here without all of you (Anons/Patriots). God bless and thank you.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
More strange JFK, jr posts on Telegram> Ezra and JFK,jr appear to be challenging each other (maybe to convince us that they are not one in the same.)

"Just the real JFK Jr. can access to all Kennedy family photos."

This is a common structure for native Chinese speakers translating to English.

Then he follows with...
"Just the real JFK Jr. can create new Q drops like before." Seems that Q told us not to believe this.

Their credibility is dwindling.

In the very least, my interest in both goes down when they are bickering. I have limited time to research, and don’t want to waste it on crap like that.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Decode #2 of 3 on this tweet; Mar 24 2021, 20:03:14, delta = 00 00:02:01

@MoonSilverXAG @claire_lashes
Very much aware/ but[DS] in Russia is On Warpath
All countries[DS] on Warpath
30% military is currupt[DS]
( I don't know if you're aware)

1) Chaldean gematria
CAPS = 66
ALL = 452

#66 Let's be real clear. The CIA just attacked the Command and Chief which was immediately detected by NSA/MI and alerted to POTUS. Re-review all my crumbs including today/yesterday/weekend. What does this mean? What actions are immediately occurring? If this leaks, or the immediate action ongoing at Langley, you'll have your verification ahead of schedule.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 2d673c No.158439 📁
Dec 23 2017 15:58:14 (EST)
ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH.
_CONF_AW-CjF78-82(Z 00:00)_
:OWLS:
Good Hunting!
Q

3) Usual decodes link to posts: 108, 168, 201, 244, 314, 2003

#108 Nothing is as it seems, Anon. What occurred? It flushed BO out. Why is that relevant? Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet.

#168 Red Oct sig has not occurred yet. Follow the map.

#201 CONFIRMATION: Clown front?

#244 Less than 10 can confirm me. DOITQ - coincidence Twitter retweet - coincidence Twitter keywords - coincidence
Pics - coincidence Meant only for you. God bless.

#314 Be the autists we know you are. It's about the BREAK. Godspeed, Patriots.

#2003 We believe in FULL TRANSPARENCY. Hence the reason why we are here. Hence the reason why THE PEOPLE are being updated. Emphasis on (SOME) things. The WORLD is connected. (SOME) things would irreparably harm our ability to advance.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
With this evergreen container ship, all I can think of is “Trouble in the Su-ez” sung by Billy Joel in “We Didn’t Start the Fire”.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Yup.

El Capitan troll!! 😂

Meanwhile, around the same time "Ever Given" became Ever Stuck, a nursing home at Evergreen Court in Spring Valley, New York burned down.
Fox News

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
SR

Q)uantum Supremacy12/Stargaze was built off Project Looking glass_ Natives Indians>Tesla>1947>JFK>1999>2015>2036>infinite 1+7./ Mil. Tech. Over 40 years ahead of tech. In 2036 >>70 years ahead of tech.+Mind blowing tech.+ZIET Travel. IT WAS OVER BEFORE IT BEGAN
only one Q
NCSWIC

Your weren't told to understand The Plan. You were told to Trust The Plan. Your whining arguing isn't needed. NCSWIC. _IT WAS OVER EVEN BEFORE IT BEGAN_ is not a catch phrase/MJ12_Q C. FUTURE PROVESPAST

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You gotta admit, it was in fact a dick move.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
With this evergreen container ship, all I can think of is “Trouble in the Su-ez” sung by Billy Joel in “We Didn’t Start the Fire”.

@1:45

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

FWIW, people were taking about Hillary, this ship and human trafficking today on my social. Non Q peeps. I think it’s ok to wish people being trafficked are rescued. Wish it weren’t so, but we all know it’s happening. Rescues are a better outcome than the alternate...

ETA: Biden literally putting kids in shipping containers at our border. Maybe this is how to get some more people to wake up...
edit on 24-3-2021 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join