It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

...and I'd be a demi-millionnaire!

The usual suspects on Telegram are saying that that ratio on that site is the best guide as to what the actual value is with the approaching QFS.

I guess we'll be buying the drinks at the after party!

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
"Could be something, could be nothing"

So far 9x F16s have taken off from near Trieste and flown down the Adriatic; first an individual, then a pair that refueled with a K35R, then 4 tightly grouped, then a further pair. All doing from 540 to 600 speed.

All but 1 have now left radar visibility and all were at around 23,000ft (though one went briefly up to 49,750ft).

ETA - Now a U2 has taken off from UK and is heading across the North Sea!
edit on 25-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Look off the coast from Cuxhaven airport. Couple of skyhawks, lear jets doing round and rounds etc. 2 x learjet 35a

edit on 2532021 by bellagirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for posting the details.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could the big jump in silver prices be due to this Evergreen cargo vessel ordeal? 10% of the world's shipping vendors are currently shut down. I would expect this to affect the markets.

Here's an article from ZeroHedge talking about the situation in the Suez. They're saying that this might take weeks to get straightened out. They're thinking they may have to offload cargo in order to get the boat to float again. Personally, since this began this is what I figured may happen. With the world watching this situation closely, one way to expose the DS and their crimes may be to catch them red-handed in the trafficking. If the Evergreen folks are trafficking humans (I've long suspected they are), and they have to offload that cargo in order to dislodge that vessel, they're gonna be caught red-handed in front of the entire world.

It'll be interesting to watch it unfold. I would think the captain of the ship would do everything in his power to try and stop them from offloading his cargo, but to no avail.

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 25-3-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Owner of cargo ship blocking Suez Canal apologises

The Japanese owner of the giant cargo ship that has been blocking Egypt's Suez Canal since Tuesday has apologised for the disruption to global trade.
Shoei Kisen Kaisha said shifting the Ever Given was proving "extremely difficult", but that it was "working hard to resolve the situation".

Ship stuck in Suez like a 'beached whale'

edit on 3252021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Weapons of Mass Destruction was first thing I thought of. I wasnt real sure if that was a Q or not as it is rather hidden. Maybe there are 8 of them on that ship? Maybe 8 containers on the ship are key depending on whats in them? Learning whats in them will cause mass destruction to reputations? Or maybe we need to start watching 8ch again for some new Q drops? I know many have quit paying attention to it since Biden took office.

Can anyone tell how long that ship had to be at sea to make that oh so special design? Seems like it was in a holding pattern maybe to wait before it could do its thing? Or was that its thing to let us know this was on purpose? Q company would know that we would track that ship down and see what its been up to and where its been. It covered a lot of nautical miles to do it.

White hat at the helm? I dont recall seeing anyone that has come up with the Captains name as of yet. Have any of you?
Might be interesting to know their history and connections.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

POST SENT.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Feb 11
(Q)TheStormRider
??s GAME THEORY (Nash Equilibrium) every person on earth will watch the world system crash/& alI people held accountable to their actions/no [F]ree passes//[even complacent w[A]tchers] who did noth[I]ng/accountably/ escala[T]ion/pandemic/fear/ war/[H]ope lost SCARE NECESSARY

= [F][A][I][T][H]

We were told. ( Watch the Water ) has many meanings.

Money system about to crash. Waterfall.
The day the Bull went down. (dream - mine).

edit on 25-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Maybe there's 9.

Like the movie. The (9)Nine's.

Why 9

Nine is also an important number in some mythologies and literary works.
Some occult legends from the same period describe nine men as the ethereal keepers of science and time. In J.R.R. Tolkien's works, there are nine rings given to mankind. Until 2006, our solar system was believed to house nine planets.

Think 3 6 9

The Council of Nine are nine entities who have been operating on Earth for at least 25,000 years.[1] They are considered to be an “alien presence”, but perhaps not in the extraterrestrial sense. Their identities are not acknowledged by the modern world, which is under the advent of Christianity. “The Nine” correspond to the [nine] “princely offspring of An” (Anunnaki), also Egypt’s Great Ennead, as well as Hellenistic Zeus of the 'Council of Nine'. The Nine were “paganized” during the Christianization of the modern world.

The Council of Nine

Are there Giants here? Gesara News

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
WATCH THE WATER!!
EVERGREEN:Hillary's Secret service codename
The Clinton foundation =human trafficking
Having to move cargo to dislodge the Ship..perfect scenario.
I finally have hope!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

But did he apologize for the red sea DiQ maneuver the captain pulled?

As if this wasn't on porpoise.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

Yep, not a coincidence the Russian fleet is in the Mediterranean and our US ships are doing exercises on the other side. Maybe a good time to scan some ships with nothing else to do?

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

But did he apologize for the red sea DiQ maneuver the captain pulled?

As if this wasn't on porpoise.

It's never happened to me before...

Captain sailed mega-ship in the shape of a penis before getting the vessel stuck in Suez Canal, prompting fears of 'catastrophic delays' to deliveries

The World is Watching

edit on 3252021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Catching up so apologies if mentioned but... to add to your post re the Evergreen blockage in the Suez canal:

a) This is literally Biblical because:

The Red Sea is parted (by the grounded container ship) at Passover!

b) The Russian Navy is amassed at the North end of the Suez Canal, in the Mediterranean,
c) The US Navy is amassed at the Southern end of the Suez canal!

d) Do the Deep State forces represent Pharoah's Army? Will they try to protect the shipping to stop them being searched? Or are they aboard the shipping and at the mercy of the 2 incoming Navies?

That's a LOT of ships trapped, ready to be searched.
edit on 25-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The end is nigh.

Carry on.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

If there is human cargo onboard, and they start dying, the buzzards(?) and swarms of flies will be a give away.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Catching up so apologies if mentioned but... to add to your post re the Evergreen blockage in the Suez canal:

a) This is literally Biblical because:

The Red Sea is parted (by the grounded container ship) at Passover!

b) The Russian Navy is amassed at the North end of the Suez Canal, in the Mediterranean,
c) The US Navy is amassed at the Southern end of the Suez canal!

d) Do the Deep State forces represent Pharoah's Army? Will they try to protect the shipping to stop them being searched? Or are they aboard the shipping and at the mercy of the 2 incoming Navies?

That's a LOT of ships trapped, ready to be searched.

Parting seas eh.... What if that boat is carrying a bunch of Club-K containers outfitted with nukes?

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Also our friend Eric Schmidt of Google was mentioned in Q post # 1279.

So I checked on him as of late...
He's got himself a gig with the National Security Commission on Artificial Intelligence.
He got some job with the Biden administration in some capacity.
And he applied to become a citizen of Cyprus back in November.
Watch him, he's in a position to make big moves now.

www.cnet.com...
nlpc.org...
www.cnbc.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join