It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Here's your sanity check on MSM, if you needed one

Bad News Bias

....The U.S. media is an outlier

The coverage by U.S. publications with a national audience has been much more negative than coverage by any other source that the researchers analyzed, including scientific journals, major international publications and regional U.S. media. “The most well-read U.S. media are outliers in terms of their negativity,” Molly Cook, a co-author of the study, told me.

edit on 3242021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Have you ever consciously manifested a goal? You do not manifest a goal by focusing on what you don't want, that will only bring in more of what you don't want. Focusing on lack, sickness, poverty, etc. will only get you more lack, sickness, poverty, etc. The subconscious mind does not negate. Don't think of a pink elephant.

To create something with absolute certainty, you have to establish the feeling within you that it has already happened, that the condition you desire is already a part of your life.

Focus only on the completed goal and ignore what "reality" is showing you. Many enlightened ones, masters, teachers, etc. have taught us this throughout time. Jesus said in Matthew 9:29 "What you have believed will be done for you!" and Matthew 8:13 "Go! As you have believed, so will it be done for you."

Collectively we manifest in the same manner. I hold my outcome on a Humanity freed from the shackles of slavery that have held us down for so long, free to be the unlimited creator beings that we are. For me this thread is a collective that desires a similar outcome.

So, to answer your question. I hold the outcome of things desired and I do my best to disengage and retain from feeding negative unwanted things. Personally, I believe that all "realities" exist and I support you if you wish to focus on an apocalyptic sh*thole of Earth and shift yourself into it for you are free to have any experience you desire.

The Ultimate Truth is that all truths are true.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Don’t know if it’s been talked about yet but apparently part of Sidney Powell’s defense in the defamation lawsuit brought by Dominion is that, “no realistic person would believe what I was saying” . Very strange to me to hear this considering he excellent record in other cases. Heard about it on a local radio show here in WIsconsin.
Wondering, what everyone’s thoughts are about this just doesn’t make sense to me.
I’ll try to find an article and Link to it when I get to something other than my phones.

edit on 24-3-2021 by Suranwrap200 because: Big thumbs

edit on 24-3-2021 by Suranwrap200 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Suranwrap200
Don’t know if it’s been talked about yet but apparently part of Sidney Powell’s defense in the defamation lawsuit brought by Dominion is that, “no realistic person would believe what I was saying” . Very strange to me to hear this considering he excellent record in other cases. Heard about it on a local radio show here in WIsconsin.
Wondering, what everyone’s thoughts are about this just doesn’t make sense to me.
I’ll try to find an article and Link to it when I get to something other than my phones.

Perfunctory response.

The suit is civil, so the best process is to get it dismissed and that is a standard refute.

She can't very well write "the truth will win" because, something something courts are garbage at this point. See: Flynn, Stone, and a laundry list of thousands for whom trial meant eff all with regard to truth.

Hell, even Jamie Raskin swore he proved his case and won after having convinced no one of anything at all.

The courts are not salvation, but purgatory and the rules are for Alice to understand.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The courts are not salvation, but purgatory and the rules are for Alice to understand.

I have been kinda heavily immersed in patent law recently and application of a very famous case involving a company called Alice Corp.
The case led to an important ruling and created something called the "Alice Test" which is now infamous in patent cases.

The Wonderland articles on the Alice test are worthy of noting.

curiouser and curiouser

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I have been kinda heavily immersed in patent law recently and application of a very famous case involving a company called Alice Corp.
The case led to an important ruling and created something called the "Alice Test" which is now infamous in patent cases.

The Wonderland articles on the Alice test are worthy of noting.

curiouser and curiouser

Because of course you are.

This is pretty much the end of the line. We've reached the point where there is more "money" in lawyers arguing over stuff then actually creating stuff and living life. The idea of society as a whole living the endless world of Alice to own, sue, sue, own, sue, own is beyond stupid - it is detrimental to the planet as a whole.

AI fighting with itself in court is the inevitable conclusion - no it can't be done right. With "done right" meaning someone can control, own and sue based on the control ownership model. The Roths "own" money, and sue to protect their "right." People are in the process of patenting the DNA they took from 23andME rubes. Wrong, sick and wrong.

There is a point where the diminishing returns are destructive, Lawyers peaked in 1700 and have forcefully extended themselves beyond their expiration date.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
In the Hillary emails that were ‘hacked’, she had been talking about AI and if I remember correctly, she was talking to a Google executive.
I have never seen an explanation for what she was talking about, but it seemed like it was connected to the 2016 election.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Covid passport and now this ... LoL
Sorry it's ridiculous imo

Disney Testing Facial Recognition Tech For Park Entry

It's a small world meets invasion of the body snatchers ...

Must read ATS thread ......

edit on 3242021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sorry LanceCorvette

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
ADS-B Exchange is currently showing precisely ZERO aircraft worlwide!

Has someone disabled it?

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: igloo
This posted linking evergreen ship to q...

www.independent.co.uk...

More of that here: twitter.com...

Mockingbird getting proficient on flipping the narrative back to the old larpy propaganda distraction while the Meme hits move us to an alternate reality. Meanwhile, as the World is watching, Ever Joke has taken twitter by storm.

Current situation at Suez Canal explained.

Tension rises over new attempt to re-float ship...

I think the Dutch are the legendary salvage masters of the world.

So two years ago, the EVER GIVEN collided with a ferry boat at Hamburg harbor in Germany and severely damaged the small ferry.
twitter.com...

Airbags.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Working for me Rel, just checked it

eta: Wonder where this guy is going? He is flying right off the map!

edit on 3/24/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Cheers, onehuman,

I've reloaded and working for me too now!

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Rocketman is back...

Japanese Defense Ministry sources say North Korea launched a ballistic missile at about 7:06 a.m. on Thursday.

The sources say the object appears to have fallen outside Japan's exclusive economic zone, and there is no immediate threat to Japan.

Link

CNN is claiming 2 missiles, 2 scoops.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

When walking in to amusement parks become more dangerous than the rides. I also read somewhere that Disney is banning screaming on all rides. LOL! Gimme a break. Just sit there like a zombie and suck it up. I hope Disney goes bankrupt.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Clowns in America ship captain moby dicking around.

Symbolism will be their something something..

It's a Q with a dik for the wee line.

edit on 3 24 2021 by dashen because: Wang dang doodle

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So strange. DJT tweeted Joe, himself, would so all of the things Joe has done. Weird, almost like he knew.

Like effing clockwork, like there is a playbook or something: Guy goes nuts with a gun (FBI knew him well - same pattern), 9th circuit changes the definition of the word "infringe" because they can, and poof, look Joe is signing something.

Biden Preparing Gun Control Executive Actions

Speaking to reporters at the White House Wednesday, Press Secretary Jen Psaki was asked when President Joe Biden plans to issue executive orders on limiting the Second Amendment. In response, she said he has been working with advisors and gun control groups in recent weeks on the orders and is urging Congress to pass new gun control legislation.

Joe voters, those who were alive, "Joe is going to take everything away so he can give it back to us the right way, it makes total sen-- hey idiot, I said a skinny latte, sheesh..."

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Of the 40
He is still isn't sure what he signed but he wanted the President to see them

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Not what i am talking about. I am saying no building of this design to my knowledge ever collapsed before this one or since this one in history due to fire. That is one hell of a record. All that other stuff is fluff compared to that fact. Yes, you are probably correct in your assessment of the news. But no way should that happen due to flames from fuel. The Chemistry does not match the temperature if it did. I have a CRC: Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, bible of the such within one foot of me right now every day. I can tell you that fuel has combustion rates significantly than that is needed to bend steel. And the rivets popping would not allow a free fall straight into the building foot print. The OS is a lie.

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Justoneman
Well Pteri, i think pulling 7 was what happened. They announced on BBC before it was pulled then it was pulled down. Never before or since has a building of that type collapsed during intense fires that that building had very little of that from every video I saw back then. The OS is a lie.

Lets say for the sake of argument that the fire captain didn't mean that he was pulling his men out of an unstable building, hit by debris, on fire and unstable as per a transit sighted on a corner.
If the captain meant 'Pull the building down," how did they do that? Did you see any cables or chains to pull anything down? How many cables or chains and what sizes? Where would they be attached and how? What machinery would they have to "pull" the building down? A fleet of Caterpillar D-9's suddenly delivered to the other side of the building so they could pull out of sight of the cameras and sneak away, unnoticed? Is there a winch in the basement for building pulling in case of fire? Is there a long history of building pulling other than garden sheds?
I have asked these same questions in the past and no one could answer because there aren't any answers. The response I got was "they pulled the building" and "BBC said it before it happened, so that was proof" as though a bunch of pea brained journalists were clued in on the secret plan.

Could the BBC have heard that the building was going to collapse and assumed that it had already done so? We all know that breathless journalists are the most honest people around and would never try to scoop the opposition.

edit on 24-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join