It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Shills love the original "what has Q predicted" talking point, of course at the time the talking point was created the non-linear aspect was not understood by them and they simply can't get off the original talking points at all. Rinse and Repeat.

Too funny, the non-linear aspect was made up by those who could not answer that talking point.

Apparently some people are still hoping in one hand and crapping in the other, waiting for a last minute plot twist that will switch the contents of the hands.

Now, I have no crystal ball, so I can't say it isn't going to happen but...

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Blue anon.com;

blue-anon.com...

More a giggle than real, well this is

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Has anyone figured out why it ended up as a clock?

originally posted by: Caled
I know this is a newb question, but what is the origin of the "Q clock" and what are we trying to engineer here? I have some thoughts, but I'm trying to figure out what we are working with.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sufi, I just realized regarding the wheels within a wheel concept, if you had a fixed outer wheel with gears, and then three cogs within, each of smaller size, and you lined them up at any of the marker numbers with arrows on the cogs pointing at the marker number, each time the largest inner cog moves one way or the other all of the arrows will start pointing directly at different Q drops in alternating directions, similar to your circular chess board idea you had awhile back. Maybe this could be used to chain different drops together to form larger, more informative drops?

Cal, fun fact about the Q-clock and this thread. Evilwulf designed the one we see. I found it very shortly after it was created and posted it - knowing nothing of it or its purpose. A very short while later EW popped in here, saying something like "speak of me and I come..." Then vanished, as did his/their webpage hosting the clock.

Shortly thereafter the clock took on a life of its own, and, has proved to be valuable in the "Future Proves Past" aspect of this process. Really another way of finding connections showing there is The Plan by showing us at the time that The Map is non linear, ergo, dates and times are less important then connections of topics, names, issues etc. Yet, they are tied together in an organized fashion that shows a linear aspect, not not as we perceive it.

Shills love the original "what has Q predicted" talking point, of course at the time the talking point was created the non-linear aspect was not understood by them and they simply can't get off the original talking points at all. Rinse and Repeat.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I know this is a newb question, but what is the origin of the "Q clock" and what are we trying to engineer here? I have some thoughts, but I'm trying to figure out what we are working with.

Sufi, I just realized regarding the wheels within a wheel concept, if you had a fixed outer wheel with gears, and then three cogs within, each of smaller size, and you lined them up at any of the marker numbers with arrows on the cogs pointing at the marker number, each time the largest inner cog moves one way or the other all of the arrows will start pointing directly at different Q drops in alternating directions, similar to your circular chess board idea you had awhile back. Maybe this could be used to chain different drops together to form larger, more informative drops?

Indulge in the Wonderland Fantasy of 'The Q Clock'!

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Cyprus to lift veil of secrecy with register of company owners

Cyprus plans to launch a register in coming months identifying the owners of thousands of companies on the island, lifting a veil of secrecy on opaque and complex corporate structures that campaigners say can help criminals seeking to hide their loot.

Details of thousands of companies domiciled on the island, many thought to have Russian links, will be collected from March 16 to be entered in a so-called Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) register.

1 Drop

This is interesting. Rudy tracked the Biden Crime Family efforts from the Ukraine heist and found that the money passed through Cyprus, as well as Latvia. Of course Joe can't go to Ukraine now because he's being investigated. He also can't seem to go to the capital to address the nation either. He also seems to have addressed the China hack by attacking Russia.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Has anyone figured out why it ended up as a clock?

Cal, fun fact about the Q-clock and this thread. Evilwulf designed the one we see. I found it very shortly after it was created and posted it - knowing nothing of it or its purpose. A very short while later EW popped in here, saying something like "speak of me and I come..." Then vanished, as did his/their webpage hosting the clock.

Shortly thereafter the clock took on a life of its own, and, has proved to be valuable in the "Future Proves Past" aspect of this process. Really another way of finding connections showing there is The Plan by showing us at the time that The Map is non linear, ergo, dates and times are less important then connections of topics, names, issues etc. Yet, they are tied together in an organized fashion that shows a linear aspect, not not as we perceive it.

Drops with Clock

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: steaming
[ Concepts such as deindustrialisation and sustainability, the prioritising of nature over man, the deceleration of economic life, the importance of overcoming the urge towards progress and consumerism, the view of humankind as a reckless species that overpopulates the world and selfishly exploits its resources, and whose impact on the planet must therefore be reduced… all of this thinking has been around for decades, and is clearly formulated in the ideology of environmentalism and climate protection. ]

The truth about ‘the great reset’

Fixed your link and another quote from it...

To oppose this new form of authoritarianism, it will take more than a Twitterstorm against the WEF and other heralds of a post-pandemic ‘new era’. What society needs are alternatives to this green-wrapped doctrine of stagnation. Such alternatives will not be created in backrooms, or strategy papers or in wild theories about WEF plots, but rather in open, free debate.

I'll bet their so-called reset plan does go back to 1954 and the Club of Rome; the ideology & dark magick behind it all can be traced back to early 1900s in the US and even further back to the British Empire and German industrialists, occult philosophers in brotherhoods of Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, and Eastern mysticism. It all plays a role on where we are today, imo.

The people behind the black mkultra child assassin programs were multinational and definitely had cult elements in what they did to split the mind.

But I always got the feeling that that was more of a means to and end. This technology of trauma based mind control had been passed down through mystery cults for thousands of years at least to Egypt if not beyond.

They were just trying to refine with current tech to get the most effective mix. All sorts of directions were carried out by cia, army, navy etc and they had organizations in other countries such as Cameron in Canada.

Monroe’s tech mixed with trauma and drugs catipulted results to be very strong and repeatable.

Astral project or die. Slow time or die. Predict future or die. Levitate bucket or die.

It becomes not a matter of belief but survival.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, catching up so apologies for not posting this earlier:

If you look at a lot of the proofs, on Qproofs.com, you will see that they use the first clockface in onehuman's reply.

There are a few ways to match up connected posts:

1) Say you are looking at post X... and it's date of Nov 27th, 2017 appears on the radius of the 50 minute position on the clock; you would check all the other posts on that radius and look for connecting timestamp elements or contents within the posts: E.g. a post with date May 26th 2018. When you compare them you seen that both have 17 in the timestamp... or both mention "circle".

2) You may also find similar connections in posts on the opposite side of the clock; i.e. the 20 min position.

3) There is also an invisible MIRROR that runs from the 25 min position to the 55 min position, and we can find REFLECTION connections by using this rebound angle of the 25:55 mirror...e.g. 35 min position reflects to the 45 min position. 25/55 = Eyes On and this method shows the same angles you would see looking from an angle into a mirror.

4) The important point is the CONFIRMATION! This shows you that you have indeed found a connection between 2 posts.
The CONFIRMATION consists of at LEAST TWO similarities between the post, such as:

Both have 45 in timestamp,
One is on June 9th and one on Sep 6th = a date mirror 6/9 9/6,
Both reference [RR],
The numbers in both post numbers sum to 17,
etc.

5) To add a layer, you'll see that the circles around the clock only contain dates - not post numbers, that's because there could be 40 posts on one of the dates... We have evolved this method to look at BOTH posts and TWEETS (@realDonaldTrump, @DanScavino, @Scavino45 so far)

6) Lastly, the Spreadsheet, that I post every few days, has a tab called "Clock" and this lets you enter a post or tweet and see 60 min position rows of drop downs, in a table to the right - these allow you to look up the Posts/Tweets for methods 1, 2 and 3 above - which the tab shows to the right of your selected post.

Nowadays it is mostly cranky who finds these clock connections and posts a graphic but sometimes the CONFIRMATIONs are actually easier to find than to plod through the clock checking all the posts. It's not unusual to have to look through a couple of hundred posts on the same, or opposite minute position.

As to "Why a clock" - primarily because of these two posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: c9daa0 No.7958 📁
Jan 6 2018 15:52:55 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 0c0027 No.7935 📁
Jan 6 2018 15:50:17 (EST)
>>7930
Does this mean Ronald Reagan, Q?

>>7935
Timestamp.
Decipher.
Think clock.
Wind the clock w/ all markers.

Relevant.
Future proves past.
Q

Notice the 52:55 in the timestamp... 52 is a MIRROR of 25 which is at the opposite end of 55 = Eyes On.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.21439 📁
Jan 7 2018 23:01:24 (EST)
IMPORTANT:
Do you understand what just occurred?
POTUS Tweets [15 min] between.
POTUS missing "Q" in select word.
DEFCON [1] POST HERE
POTUS mods Tweets [1 min] between.
POTUS adds "Q" in select word.
This was not meant to signify AUTH / established.
This is to train you how to understand the correlation between posts and Tweets.
Future proves past.
Wind the CLOCK.
The CLOCK and the GRAPHIC are ESSENTIAL.

Feel privileged - POTUS just spoke to this board [P_pers]
We serve at the pleasure of the President.
Q

Notice the 23:01:24 timestamp - 23 and 1 are reflections of each other in a 0>30 min MIRROR.

I think this reflects the clock can go backwards or forwards when you wind all the MARKERS! Therefore, when solved, we will be able to predict when events in past posts will happen.

Hope that helps a bit!
edit on 8-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Oprah doing the royal interview

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Re Cyprus, I seem to recall George Popadopoulos tweeting that we would see revelations about Cyprus after Ukraine!

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

That was done on purpose. Note which side it is on - facing the camera. It could have easily been put on the other side and hidden with pants. Everything, and I mean every.single.thing in the O world is/was calculated. Fun fact, I remember walking through a store and seeing the Oprah clone of the cover of O and thinking, 'oh, that explains how they get away with having that image all over the planet."

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Idyllic.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

cranky, I've been so blind... let's revisit #477

>>7930

>>7935
Timestamp.
Decipher.
Think clock.

Relevant.
Future proves past.
Q

MARKERS = 0, 1, 5, 10, 15

This post timestamp = Jan 6 2018 15:52:55!

Could this be saying to wind the time by MARKERS 15, 10 and 5 because:

15 Hours = 15 Marker... simple as!
52 Mins = 10 Marker because 5x2 = 10
55 Seconds = 5 Marker because 55 = 5 seconds backwards from 00

Then we are left with MARKERs 0 and 1:

3 Year DELTA = 1 Marker wound 3 times
2 Year DELTA = 1 Marker wound 2 times
1 Year DELTA = 1 Marker wound 1 time

and Month/Day use 0 Marker because the stay the same to form the Year DELTAs!

I suggest we look for timestamp differences BACKWARDS or FORWARDS of:
HOURS +/- 15
MINS +/- 10
SECONDS +/- 5

Not sure if this only applies to 1/2/3 Year Deltas of a post to PREDICT an action date?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Couldn't that just be a battery for the wireless mic?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kreinhard

Idyllic.

But what difference does it make!

I get you are a superior speller. Needed to show off eh!

Back to the subject!

Cranky ... you are spot on. But there is more!

We surmise that the Royal Family s going down.

These two have separated themselves from their kin so to speak ... but Copper Top is not of the correct (despicable) blood line. This operation is obviously supported by Que so are they waiting for the blood line to self destruct and then move in, take the reigns and right all of the wrongs.

We need to remember what bloodlines Copper Top represents ... and perhaps the correct bloodlines will be restored.

Remember all. What the MSM says about them is polar opposite of the truth so ....

P

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
In her boot? In her boot? Lol that seems silly to me....if anything its a tin of good alcohol. Or an ankle monitor, on her cankle

a reply to: tanstaafl

link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

No, she's got that on her hip, it is much smaller then that. Running the wire up her leg to her chest isn't done. No person in their right mind would let a sound guy stuff that in a boot like that - frankly they wouldn't even ask.

link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Reach for the stars mate, reach for the stars.

No, way too big. Do some research.

P

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Cyprus from way back... George Papadopoulos

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, I've been so blind... let's revisit #477

>>7930

>>7935
Timestamp.
Decipher.
Think clock.

Relevant.
Future proves past.
Q

MARKERS = 0, 1, 5, 10, 15

This post timestamp = Jan 6 2018 15:52:55!

Could this be saying to wind the time by MARKERS 15, 10 and 5 because:

15 Hours = 15 Marker... simple as!
52 Mins = 10 Marker because 5x2 = 10
55 Seconds = 5 Marker because 55 = 5 seconds backwards from 00

Then we are left with MARKERs 0 and 1:

3 Year DELTA = 1 Marker wound 3 times
2 Year DELTA = 1 Marker wound 2 times
1 Year DELTA = 1 Marker wound 1 time

and Month/Day use 0 Marker because the stay the same to form the Year DELTAs!

I suggest we look for timestamp differences BACKWARDS or FORWARDS of:
HOURS +/- 15
MINS +/- 10
SECONDS +/- 5

Not sure if this only applies to 1/2/3 Year Deltas of a post to PREDICT an action date?

What is the Ronal Reagan Question referring to?

Note this drop is January 6th delta. A quick tour of the PEED's capital timeline shows...

12:53 p.m.: Rioters overwhelm police along the outer perimeter west of the Capitol building, pushing aside temporary fencing.

Could easily have been 12:52 the storming was on.

Ronald Reagan. The 1983 U.S. Senate bombing was a bomb explosion at the United States Senate on November 7 @22:58 utc

Q#477 = 11-7 or 11-7-1983 Capital Attack. [Past]

So, we have Ronald Reagan in office when the capital was bombed by now BLM head Susan Rosenberg (pardoned by renogade's crew), mirrors the Jan 6 fake insurrection. Where the "breach" occurs at the :52mark of the hour.

Was Q hinting that on January 6 a mirror attack will happen at the capital. It will start the clock - coup complete and so on?

Time difference: 3,574 days, 13 hours, 54min

Q477 15:52:55 (EST)

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join