It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So, they got it wrong... but dead is dead, no...

Not sure what you're suggesting the significance is of such an error or mistake?

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Here is something interesting...

Then...

Newly available video shows fatal shooting of pro-Trump rioter Ashli Babbitt in the Capitol

With help from someone who hoisted her up, Babbitt began to step through a portion of the door where the glass had been broken out. An officer on the other side, who was wearing a suit and a surgical mask, immediately shot Babbitt in the neck. She fell to the floor.

Today...

Ashli Babbitt's family's legal team releases statement

However, the officer who shot Ashli never attempted to arrest her. Nor did he call on his fellow officers to arrest her. Instead, he fired a shot into her chest.

Questioning an accepted death is a huge no no. Oswald and all. It is rather hard to make sense of a death that is the excuse to round up all MAGA. The Original Narrative problem seems to be at play here.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Those that have been following along know what he is suggesting.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Ah, so its a secret. Thanks...

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Ah, so its a secret. Thanks...

No problem.

edit on 8-3-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Maybe a repost but I found this and was a bit surprised:

“Every issue of Q had a different message on the spine. Readers tried to work out what the message had to do with the contents of the magazine.”

en.m.wikipedia.org...(magazine)

tinyurl.com...

Does anyone have any of the spine messages (or “spine lines”)? I can’t even find one, let alone a listing of them. It looks like the magazines might be numbered Qxx on the spine as well?

I was of aware of the "Q" music magazine but never paid much attention to it. According to your wiki link, the end of "Q" was Q415, the final edition on July 28, 2020.

From the Q source, Q September 2020.

This issue of Q is our last. It’s an Adventures With Legends 1986-2020 special, recounting our most illustrious meetings (and run-ins) with the stars.

Q Music Magazine Print Deconstruction [PDF]

This departs from the conventions of magazine covers that normally run a masthead run along the top of the front cover. ‘Q’ is enigmatic, just like the regular Spine Line which changes every month because many readers will be uncertain why it is called by this name and according to the Editor it looks original and displays better on newsstands (the magazine was planned to be called ‘Cue’ as in cue the music but it was thought there was an outside chance it could be mistaken for a snooker magazine, a sport which was very popular when Q launched in 1986.

Within the masthead, the magazine’s tagline is foregrounded –‘A DIFFERENT TAKE ON MUSIC’. This again encodes a sense of originality and almost ‘independence’ to audiences which is in fact mythical if audiences engage in content analysis;...

I could find any single centralized archived source showing the "spine lines" though I'm sure some fan collector must have a listing somewhere.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The idea of the Ides 3-15 - backstabbing of Joe, has been kicked around. Curiously this week [RR] returns to the news with exactly that same mirror. [RR] and McCabe talked about removing DJT using the 25th. Nanchi said her adjustments to the 25th rules were NOT for DJT but other... Of course this is not news to Anons, really just met with a "meh."

The comical aspect of this farce is that even if DJT is not President of the Old Corporation, CLEARLY, Joe is not in charge of anything - so he is "not your President" of either the Corporation or the Land Mass known as America. Either way.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Meanwhile...

Comments 😲🔥🤦‍🤣🥁

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Interesting vid on the Tom Cruise fakes (not deep just fake). A few things I see, in these vids there is no rigid collar, so the neck to face works. It seems issues could arise when the mapping meets a solid object. Fauxci.

Note the bleed over past the chin, the Fauxci issue could arise from that mismatch.

Fauxci switch out May 2020...

Middle Harris is from that fiasco of an "interview" with Al Racism Sharpton following the Lewis death. Clearly fake.

Why the need to fake? Are people now just seeing it more clearly? Is there more faking now then prior, is there a reason? Who authorizes the faking?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thanks! I was able to find a really high res picture of the last issue where you can read some of the spines.

Bigger:

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Maybe a repost but I found this and was a bit surprised:

“Every issue of Q had a different message on the spine. Readers tried to work out what the message had to do with the contents of the magazine.”

en.m.wikipedia.org...(magazine)

tinyurl.com...

Does anyone have any of the spine messages (or “spine lines”)? I can’t even find one, let alone a listing of them. It looks like the magazines might be numbered Qxx on the spine as well?

I was of aware of the "Q" music magazine but never paid much attention to it. According to your wiki link, the end of "Q" was Q415, the final edition on July 28, 2020.

From the Q source, Q September 2020.

This issue of Q is our last. It’s an Adventures With Legends 1986-2020 special, recounting our most illustrious meetings (and run-ins) with the stars.

Q Music Magazine Print Deconstruction [PDF]

This departs from the conventions of magazine covers that normally run a masthead run along the top of the front cover. ‘Q’ is enigmatic, just like the regular Spine Line which changes every month because many readers will be uncertain why it is called by this name and according to the Editor it looks original and displays better on newsstands (the magazine was planned to be called ‘Cue’ as in cue the music but it was thought there was an outside chance it could be mistaken for a snooker magazine, a sport which was very popular when Q launched in 1986.

Within the masthead, the magazine’s tagline is foregrounded –‘A DIFFERENT TAKE ON MUSIC’. This again encodes a sense of originality and almost ‘independence’ to audiences which is in fact mythical if audiences engage in content analysis;...

I could find any single centralized archived source showing the "spine lines" though I'm sure some fan collector must have a listing somewhere.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The Royals disown their heirs over hanging out with riffraff women. Skin color has nothing to do with character unless you are listening to BLM leaders.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
LOL.

NEW - Meghan Markle accuses British royals of racism, says they pushed her to the brink of suicide as billionaire Oprah Winfrey interviews millionaire Royals to discuss their oppression.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
A lot of people for their own reasons I am sure are confused as to what the KU people are actually revealing. Clearly here we are seeing evidence there is one POTUS of the USA Corporation and another POTUS of the US Republic. The real is giving the Corporation and their Una-party of seditionist every opportunity to come clean and do right by the American people of the Republic before invoking whatever Military laws are used for such crimes as we are witnessing daily from the criminals of the USA Corporation.

originally posted by: tommyjo
For those still clinging onto the claim that Trump is still POTUS.

Trump arrived in New York on Sunday 7th March, 2021.

Not a single TFR Temporary Flight Restriction in place for the area or even from West Palm Beach airport area.
No AF1/Marine 1 movements, etc.

FAA TFR Map Link

tfr.faa.gov...

www.faa.gov...

The only TFR for VIP/Security movements continue to be for Biden.

Surely reality has to kick in some time! All that would be in place for a President as standard.

The latest non-sense doing the rounds is that Trump is meeting with Prime Minister of Israel, Netanyahu in New York.

Netanyahu is still in Israel on the campaign trail. The question is why do people fall for this silly nonsense?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sufi, I just realized regarding the wheels within a wheel concept, if you had a fixed outer wheel with gears, and then three cogs within, each of smaller size, and you lined them up at any of the marker numbers with arrows on the cogs pointing at the marker number, each time the largest inner cog moves one way or the other all of the arrows will start pointing directly at different Q drops in alternating directions, similar to your circular chess board idea you had awhile back. Maybe this could be used to chain different drops together to form larger, more informative drops?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Flashback to Mar 8 2020, Dr. Fauci telling 60 Minutes:
"Right now in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks... There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask."

Or the Thomas Dolby version.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I know this is a newb question, but what is the origin of the "Q clock" and what are we trying to engineer here? I have some thoughts, but I'm trying to figure out what we are working with.

Sufi, I just realized regarding the wheels within a wheel concept, if you had a fixed outer wheel with gears, and then three cogs within, each of smaller size, and you lined them up at any of the marker numbers with arrows on the cogs pointing at the marker number, each time the largest inner cog moves one way or the other all of the arrows will start pointing directly at different Q drops in alternating directions, similar to your circular chess board idea you had awhile back. Maybe this could be used to chain different drops together to form larger, more informative drops?

edit on 3/8/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

That question would probably be better posed to someone who can post a picture of the clock itself.

I'm sure someone can handle that. But basically it's just a graphic of all the drops around the outside of a clock face.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

That's an intriguing concept PFS - I'll have a think through it.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Im pretty sure this is the most recent update I have where the clock has also been extended date wise. Hope it helps. Right click and save for easier viewing, it is a large file

I also have this one that you may be interested in Rel

ETA: Thought I would add this showing start day. Maybe it will help also

edit on 3/8/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I know this is a newb question, but what is the origin of the "Q clock" and what are we trying to engineer here? I have some thoughts, but I'm trying to figure out what we are working with.

Cal, fun fact about the Q-clock and this thread. Evilwulf designed the one we see. I found it very shortly after it was created and posted it - knowing nothing of it or its purpose. A very short while later EW popped in here, saying something like "speak of me and I come..." Then vanished, as did his/their webpage hosting the clock.

Shortly thereafter the clock took on a life of its own, and, has proved to be valuable in the "Future Proves Past" aspect of this process. Really another way of finding connections showing there is The Plan by showing us at the time that The Map is non linear, ergo, dates and times are less important then connections of topics, names, issues etc. Yet, they are tied together in an organized fashion that shows a linear aspect, not not as we perceive it.

Shills love the original "what has Q predicted" talking point, of course at the time the talking point was created the non-linear aspect was not understood by them and they simply can't get off the original talking points at all. Rinse and Repeat.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

So apparently Joe Biden cannot remember the name of the Pentagon. Nor can he remember the name of the SecDef he "appointed."

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join