It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Might be appropriate considering war was being waged against them by some of the food service contractors.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Fair comments on your part.

It is often both think tank and echo chamber. That's okay, it is easy enough to find what one considers the useful bits.

The cogs and gears have been working unseen for decades

In my military service, I became aware of a couple of things that were at odds with official narrative. Nothing paranormal or astounding; yet, they were classified aspects of how things really were. Becoming aware of those items made me wonder what else is concealed from the public view. Yes, lots of plans, projects, and programs that have been running in the background for a long time.

History is a psyop

I'll nitpick here and state it is more accurate to say historiography is a psyop. The history happened; whether it was recorded accurately and in a neutral manner is where the mind-jack takes place.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bordon81

French billionaire politician Olivier Dassault dies in helicopter crash.

www.theguardian.com...

Dassault family is very big in French defense/aviation industry. They build the Rafale fighter aircraft among other things. Very recently we had the conviction of former French president Sarkozy for corruption and about a month ago the death of Benjamin de Rothschild by heart attack at the age of 57.

Something might be brewing in France. A year from now in 2022 are presidential elections in "le Hexagone".

"Jupiter" Macron, himself a former Rothschild banker just had the highly symbolic great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn happening on his birthday on winter solstice Dec 21.

Obviously Marine Le Pen is in an excellent position to challenge Macron. I don't trust her either but things seem definitely to be heating up if the above is more than coincidence.
edit on 8-3-2021 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I thought Olivier was a son of Marcel Bloch, but actually is a grandson.

D'assault ... yeah, they produced practically every postwar French warplane. Hugely influential in France.

I think both the French and German political systems need a thorough cleansing. The back scratching cliques are running their countries into the ground.

I read that Germany extended their state of national emergency and won't even bother to provide rationale for it until March a YEAR from now. Looks like the former East Germany did a thorough job of taking over the West.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Why you would say YOU had a theory that I was saying is yours? I don't believe you have one yet if you asked.

I was likely talking about you NOT having one and not trying to add to the facts. You have demonstrated nothing but all over the place opinions that just seem trivial to the real agenda of finding a way to rid ourselves legally of scum at the top.

If you aren't willing to provide a way to do that you waste time. Logic fail. Good day.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
IDK what you are really about but I am ONLY about the truth and wherever it leads us.

Well, the truth is that you were attributing a theory to me that wasn't mine and incorrectly saying I was deflecting.

Kinda puts in doubt just how vested in the truth you really are.

edit on 8-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Honestly, I realize we should poke fun at Biden for this hypocrisy. Let's not poke at the troops getting acknowledgement by the Army who are more worthy for one here in the end than I probably was for any of mine. I wasn't in a dangerous job. I would say they sure could have been.

But Yes on your theme, hypocrites have gone wild.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The National Guard to receive Woke participation trophies. Unbelievable!

Do they say 'From BlueAnon' on the back?🤡😂

National Guard troops to receive ribbons for protecting nation’s capital

National Guard troops who deployed to the nation’s capital to provide security following the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol Building will be awarded local service ribbons, a defense official said Friday.

The District of Columbia National Guard plans to award at least one of two ribbons to all soldiers and airmen who supported the security mission before, during and after the 59th presidential inauguration in recognition of their service, Air Force Lt. Col. Robert Carver, the spokesman for the Virginia Air National Guard and the director of the Joint Task Force- District of Columbia’s Joint Information Center, said in a statement.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Syrian president Assad and wife test positive for COVID.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Yemen's Houthis attack Saudi oil heartland with drones, missiles

ME heating up ... DC must be salivating ..

Yemen’s Houthi forces fired drones and missiles at the heart of Saudi Arabia’s oil industry on Sunday, including a Saudi Aramco facility at Ras Tanura vital to petroleum exports, in what Riyadh called a failed assault on global energy security......

on a different front
Flagstar Bank customer data breached through Accellion hack

Flagstar Bank has been added to a list of companies breached due to an Accellion software zero-day vulnerability.....

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yep. Arab coalition now vowing "painful" retaliatory strikes against the Houthis. Boom, boom.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
HEADSUP for DECODERS... re multiple KU clock algorithms

I recently suggested that there are multiple versions of the KU clock and thought that they may be tied to the MARKERS 15, 10, 5, 2, 1.

This morning Whiplash347 posted the following picture, as part of a set:

Bigger

This is prompting us to clues regarding the alternative algorithms:

1) The CIRCLE = the KU Clock

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: cc0116 No.35166 📁
Dec 5 2017 00:45:56 (EST)
RED RED stringer 25th.
Hussein RED video 27th (response).
Hussein in Asia on 28th post stringer.
Analyze.
Coincidence?
More than one meaning.
Hussein RED Indictments variables.
Think circle.
Expand your thinking.
Take multiple paths.
One connects to another.
Learn to read the map.
The map is the key.
Find the keystone.
What holds everything together?

Q

This is telling us:
a) There are multiple algorithms in use on the clock: "Take multiple paths",
b) The algorithms interlink: "One connects to another"; I'd guess this forms a web shape,
c) Have to apply posts to the clock - "wind the clock using all markers" = using the key = map = posts,
d) "What holds everything together" - Time? Date? Hrs:mins:secs = Timestamps?
e) Could RED stone be RUBY = 18.23.2.25

#4393 shows the 1st DURHAM BOAT picture

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 903ea7 No.9443138 📁
Jun 3 2020 01:21:55 (EST)
EZkF5V9X0AAsLYP.jpg

10.31.2017_10:00:15
Full circle.
Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?
Think recent events.
You have more than you know.
Q

Timestamp hrs:mins:secs sum to 14 = 1st Durham boat post!

Difference in post numbers:
a) 4393-262 = 4131 = 17x3x3x3x3x3x3, or 17 x (3 to power 6),
b) Between 1st and 2nd DURHAM boat pictures is:
#3800-#14 = 3786

#3800 2nd DURHAM boat picture

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e6ce6c No.7943347 📁
Jan 28 2020 14:46:22 (EST)
DurhamBoat.jpg

en.wikipedia.org...📁
Anons found the subtle hint dropped in the beginning.
Think Durham start.
Think 'Q' start.
You have more than you know.

Q

Is this pointing us to either or both of:
Oct 28th, 2017 = Q start and Durham start, and/or
Dec 7th, 2017 = KU clock start?

2) The key to finding the alternative algorithms lies in the CYCLES of the clock:
a) The normal KU clock strings 1 day's posts per clock minute around it several times, using 12/7/17 as the anchor,
b) The 1200 day theory runs from 12/7/17 to 3/19/21 inclusive, making each minute on the clock face =20 days on a 12 hr face, or 10 days on a 24hr face (2 cycles),
c) The last post, #4953 was 3 years and (just under) 2 days from clock start=12/7/17.
(32 = MIRROR of 23)

3) How could the deltas in post numbers above fit a new algorithm?
a) Divide the clock face into seconds = 60x60 (mins x secs) = 3600.
This would link in to the 1200 day plan in that each 3 seconds represents 1 day and each minute is 20 days,
b) So how do the post deltas fit with 3600:
3800-14 = 3786 = 1200 days + (186/3 = 62 days) = 1262 days

From Start of clock = 12/7/17 to 05/20/21 inclusive = 1262 days
05/20 = 5+20 = 25 = 5by5 = Eyes On

This needs more people's ideas thrown into the mix as it's making smoke come out of my ears!

edit on 8-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Maybe a repost but I found this and was a bit surprised:

“Every issue of Q had a different message on the spine. Readers tried to work out what the message had to do with the contents of the magazine.”

en.m.wikipedia.org...(magazine)

tinyurl.com...

Does anyone have any of the spine messages (or “spine lines”)? I can’t even find one, let alone a listing of them. It looks like the magazines might be numbered Qxx on the spine as well?
edit on 3/8/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Rell all that makes smoke come out of my ears. I am soooo glad we have others with your skill set. I hopefully, am useful in some small way. You have opened a lot of minds to do their own research. I am grateful.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, not to be a downer, but I wonder about that "you have more than you know" bit.

Was it really intended for everyday anons? Did it mean something other than what we imagine?

Something like that would be a perfect way of telling a select group "check your mail", or similar.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

onehuman usually has an eye on the Schumann resonances!

Why yes, yes I do and the last almost 72 hours has been rather interesting as you can see. The only word Ive been using for it lately is that there has been a "Texture" change over the last 6 months or so and it has been getting more prominent and regular as of late. I find it curious that blackout this time occurred between what used to be rather normal and the texture change. That was a good 17 hours of down time. Or was it really?

Ill be curious to see what it does today as it appears to be moving back into the stronger energies in its old or usual form.
I also find that line along the bottom on the left side back in the first 20 hours or so before it went black. What was going on 3 days ago?

Im sure this has nothing to do with it but may be worth a mention. My personal animals, (cats) and my farm animals have all seemed to change over the weekend. Hard to say how exactly, its just something you know from watching their actions day in and day out. The cats are must more loving and chilled. Wanting to be inside as much as possible. They usually cant wait to get out the door.

For myself I havent really said or commented on anything anywhere except for here and Im usually all over the place. I have been just binge watching watching some shows and quite okay with that. Not my usual mode at all.

Anyone else noticing things are a little different? Change in the air? Pets? Coworkers? Family? Your own attitude or actions?

ETA: Forgot The LINK for Graph

edit on 3/8/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I was just told to watch out for dead birds on the ground with salmonella. I guess it was a big deal on the west coast but now it is spreading.

cafemom.com...

Sounds biblical to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Anyone else noticing things are a little different? Change in the air? Pets? Coworkers? Family? Your own attitude or actions?

Listening to my scanners of the three county area, there have been many motor vehicle accidents, one or two fatal. It started about 6:15 this morning local time. So many the cops are telling the dispatchers they will have to assign priorities to them. Ambulances, fire departments are all out. I can't remember we ever having this many at one time even during the ice storms we used to have...

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, not to be a downer, but I wonder about that "you have more than you know" bit.

Was it really intended for everyday anons? Did it mean something other than what we imagine?

Something like that would be a perfect way of telling a select group "check your mail", or similar.

Cheers

"you have more than you know" using Chaldean numerology on first letters only is 17. The entire phrase is 98, which also adds to 17. 17 is always in our face, so it may be key, like a skip sequence or something.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
LOL.

NEW - Meghan Markle accuses British royals of racism, says they pushed her to the brink of suicide as billionaire Oprah Winfrey interviews millionaire Royals to discuss their oppression.

Cheers
edit on 8-3-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Since Whiplash347 thinks GEORGE (JFK jr) is now VP and has just given the GO signal, here's a list of key DELTA POSTS for today:
(shoutout to Caled for his ENOUGH is ENOUGH avatar!)

3 Year DELTAs
#895 POTUS delete/install

#897 Track inside sales/divestitures. They know. Watch the sell-off/liquidity events.

#902 SEALS. Where there was once darkness, there is now LIGHT. Sea to shining sea. Godspeed.

#903 [24]RR = 24hrs Rig for Red?

2 Year DELTAs
#3010 IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN. BE VIGILANT.

#3011 Sealed > Unsealed. Indictments coming.

#3012 Patriots stand at the ready, and prepared, for what is about to come. THE GREAT AWAKENING!

#3014 MOAB picture: TODAY THEY ARE LEARNING THE TRUTH. You have been prepared for what is about to take place. DARK TO LIGHT. ENJOY THE SHOW! WWG1WGA!!!

#3017 & #3018 The Great Awakening. Attempts to DIVIDE will FAIL. Patriots have no skin color.

1 Year DELTAs
#3891 Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing! Rig for Red.

#3894 CONFIRMATION: GOD WINS

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, like many lines in the posts, I think they have multiple meanings for different audiences... but in this case I think one of the meanings is for the clock decoders?

new topics

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join