It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Agreed.

Consider also that those of the masses that could be woken easily, have been.

Now we have the rest and they need this treatment of, "in the face where you can't possibly miss it".

They will continue to make it obvious until the only people that don't awaken are those with their eyes closed singing lalalalalalalalal ( to the tune of the bananas, B1 and B2)

P

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Some interesting dog comms here. Apparently Biden's dogs have been removed from the White House.

Dog supposedly showed ongoing aggression towards White House staff and apparently bit someone.

mobile.twitter.com...

You mean to tell me the Chicom Joe can't afford someone to properly train his dogs? That's ridiculous. Nah, this is a coded comm. Wish I knew exactly what all the dog talk is about. Seems most times it's related to the death of someone.

I was reading the replies to the Tweet. Many people saying that the staff should be removed from the White House in deference to the dogs.
People actually said that.
Are they morons?
The White House is not a kennel. It is the operations center of the Executive Branch of the US Government.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Its coming.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
More to Open Your Eyes

t.me...
t.me...
mobile.twitter.com...
threadreaderapp.com...
t.me...
edit on 9-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
More to Open Your Eyes

The way I see the fake moon landing theories, it was a psy op to distract from what they really found.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
March. 20th

t.me...

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I can only imagine what else they've been hiding/lying/backstabbing in private about..

Everything is about to come out.

Dark to Light.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
In her boot? In her boot? Lol that seems silly to me....if anything its a tin of good alcohol. Or an ankle monitor, on her cankle

Or a little derringer...

My point is, either of those explanations are actually far more plausible than that these people are secretly under some kind of super secret arrest.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Drinking kills the Vibe

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

It took only 4 months for Special Counsel Bob Mueller to deliver his first indictment. Even before Sept 2017, we knew of some of his activities as S.C..

Durham is coming up on his 6 month anniversary as Special Counsel. Any word on his activities at all? (Other than resigning as US Attorney for Connecticut 2 weeks ago.)

My hopium is all but gone now, but...

I did some research on Durham, and - crap, I can't find the one link now that described his style, but this is typical of the way he works - no leaks, seemingly nothing happening, no indictments, nothing the entire time, until... wammo...

And he has a long history of prosecuting government corruption and serious crimes.

Are any big booms coming? I have no idea... I'm guessing we'll know sooner rather than later, but obviously, we'll eventually know.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
rumble.com...

Mark Zuckerberg (real name Jacob Greenburg) is a Rockefeller. You'll see how this explains a lot.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

I may be mistaking but my understanding of nuke reactors is they have to go through a cold shutdown phase to protect against going boom and other nasty consequences in cases of power outage much like Fukushima taught us...failed generators due to flooding caused by tsunami.

Not saying it can't be done, firing up generators at each reactor site...duration of linking to new free energy grid won't happen in 15 minutes, or 3 hours so I'll be impressed if flawless transition goes unnoticed...no corium balls.

I have more concerns but that one stands out as a huge undertaking with grave consequences if not performed theoretically sound.

Reactors no longer utilized still have issues to attend to free energy or not.

edit on (3/9/2121 by loveguy because: Mmm coffee good morning frenz

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
No, they have "SCRAM", an emergency shutdown process.

en.wikipedia.org...

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: PillarOfFire

I may be mistaking but my understanding of nuke reactors is they have to go through a cold shutdown phase to protect against going boom and other nasty consequences in cases of power outage much like Fukushima taught us...failed generators due to flooding caused by tsunami.

Not saying it can't be done, firing up generators at each reactor site...duration of linking to new free energy grid won't happen in 15 minutes, or 3 hours so I'll be impressed if flawless transition goes unnoticed...no corium balls.

I have more concerns but that one stands out as a huge undertaking with grave consequences if not performed theoretically sound.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

That acronym is just sickly ill!
Thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

dbl

edit on (3/9/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: neomaximus10
In her boot? In her boot? Lol that seems silly to me....if anything its a tin of good alcohol. Or an ankle monitor, on her cankle

Or a little derringer...

My point is, either of those explanations are actually far more plausible than that these people are secretly under some kind of super secret arrest.

Ghost Ezra claims that the entire interview was CGI and that they added in the ankle monitor as a wake up hint for some.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

That guy from Dillon, Montana sounds fishy; Montana senator, Morocco, landscaping business and...

Conan Daily

In an initial court appearance Monday, Sturgeon’s lawyer said he didn’t flee but bought the ticket to Kenya before his arrest warrant was issued. His attorney told a judge he has strong ties to the community of Dillon and lives with his parents. His mom is a teacher at Dillon Middle School, and his dad is a retired pastor.

NBC Montana

Dillon Baptist Church

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Q: Into the Storm

Q: Into the Storm, a six-part documentary series, charts a labyrinthine journey to unmask the person behind QAnon.
During the three-year global investigation, the series chronicles the evolution of the anonymous character known only as “Q” in real-time with unprecedented access to key players, revealing how “Q” uses conspiracy theories and information warfare to game the internet, hijack politics, and manipulate people’s thinking.
The six episodes also examine the influence of QAnon on American culture and question the consequences of unfettered free speech permeating the darkest corners of the internet.

So, this six-part hit piece documentary is scheduled to premier on HBO on March 21st at 9pm est. A day after the supposed "next" prophesized inauguration of Trump. (How many times will this man be impeached and inaugurated?) A date that no one but the enemedia has proclaimed as a day something is going to happen.

This docu-series also proclaims to venture on a journey to unmask the person behind Q. Wouldn't we all like to know. Especially since this whole charade is just a LARP? Also, something that could be seen as alarming is the last sentence regarding "unfettered" free speech on the web. I don't like the tone and angle that Home Box Officers are taking. The IBOR could not come quick enough!

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Nobody that can afford to travel the world or own those weapons needs (or should rely on) a public defender. That .50 cal is an expensive piece of machinery. Same with the SCAR he is holding.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: brewtiger

That guy from Dillon, Montana sounds fishy; Montana senator, Morocco, landscaping business and...

Conan Daily

In an initial court appearance Monday, Sturgeon’s lawyer said he didn’t flee but bought the ticket to Kenya before his arrest warrant was issued. His attorney told a judge he has strong ties to the community of Dillon and lives with his parents. His mom is a teacher at Dillon Middle School, and his dad is a retired pastor.

NBC Montana

Dillon Baptist Church

edit on 3/9/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join