It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
[ Concepts such as deindustrialisation and sustainability, the prioritising of nature over man, the deceleration of economic life, the importance of overcoming the urge towards progress and consumerism, the view of humankind as a reckless species that overpopulates the world and selfishly exploits its resources, and whose impact on the planet must therefore be reduced… all of this thinking has been around for decades, and is clearly formulated in the ideology of environmentalism and climate protection. ]

The truth about ‘the great reset’

Fixed your link and another quote from it...

To oppose this new form of authoritarianism, it will take more than a Twitterstorm against the WEF and other heralds of a post-pandemic ‘new era’. What society needs are alternatives to this green-wrapped doctrine of stagnation. Such alternatives will not be created in backrooms, or strategy papers or in wild theories about WEF plots, but rather in open, free debate.

I'll bet their so-called reset plan does go back to 1954 and the Club of Rome; the ideology & dark magick behind it all can be traced back to early 1900s in the US and even further back to the British Empire and German industrialists, occult philosophers in brotherhoods of Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, and Eastern mysticism. It all plays a role on where we are today, imo.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's correct, cranky. Feb 20, 1954.
The story goes that the aliens offered technologies to Eisenhower in exchange for permission to abduct humans. Supposedly they were only to abduct a certain number of us and they were to wipe memories of the events upon our return. Problem was, supposedly, that the aliens lied. They abducted way more than they promised to.

It's always made me wonder - if they had no intentions of holding up their end of the bargain, why would they even bother to hold the meeting and ask permission to begin with? That doesn't make much sense to me. Hard to say what the truth is regarding all of that. The promises made part of it could be bogus, or it could all be bogus. But what isn't bogus is that Eisenhower did go missing for a certain time during that timeframe.

At the time he was on vacation in Palm Springs, California and it is known for certain he left for awhile and went and did something. Later they said he had a dentist appointment that he disappeared to.

TY, my good friend.

So here is how it could play with DD's observations. The most popular version of the story is with the Grays offering tech to abduct. Now, consider that, as you say why bother to inform? How does Ike have the ability to offer me up as bait for tech? Obvious answer is Government owns those who fail to refute that ownership.

Side note, most abductions are of people by their own kind and are not really abductions. They simply forgot their agreement.

The other version has the Pleiadans offering help, but not in exchange for much but a refraining from developing WMD's and the like.

Many would contend The Plan features the Pleiadian influence.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Good deduction on March 29th = 311, doobydoll!

Re "7_4 (G_D)", "7+1+5+4 =17. Q." and "4_7 is 'God, back'":

These made me look at posts #74 and #47, below, which in turn made me think of Alice as G_D.

Consider God returning in a second coming, down a worm-hole (rabbit hole), to earth = ALICE;

a) has to take "Elixir of Life" ('drink this' bottle) = become human, to shrink down to mankind's size in order to get through the door,
b) is aghast at the ludicrousy of the Mad Hatters tea party = the manipulated reality of mankind,
c) the mouse, asleep, is us the sheep, blind to the devil's pouring of dark water = tea = black information,
d) the Mad Hatter is driving the party by money; "10/6" = the cabal,
e) The Queen's armies, as playing cards represent a world controlled by numbers rather than our senses.
etc.
f) Therefore Wonderland = Earth in pre-Q state.

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147636035 📁
Nov 2 2017 12:08:46 (EST)
You can paint the picture based solely on the questions asked.
Be vigilant today and expect a major false flag.
Does anyone find it to be a coincidence there is always a terrorist attack when bad news breaks for the D's?
What is that called?
Military relevant how?
BO could not and would not allow the military to destroy ISIS - why?
How was ISIS formed?
When?
How has POTUS made such progress in the short time he's been President?
Alice & Wonderland

Timestamp resolves to = 11, 22, 17, 66 = deep state coming to an end, Q vs. beast

ISIS = the devil = reason for God's return.

Anonymous ID: AZhJ37bn No.147987614 📁
Nov 4 2017 19:28:58 (EST)
Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.
God bless.
Q

Timestamp resolves to = 17, 17, 10:10:13 = ?

Going to have to mull over this a bit more but an interesting avenue of thought!

edit on 7-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I like the CherokeeTroy theory that sinister mind-control aliens are directly or indirectly controlling U.S. Democrat leaders.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: loveguy
What biblical actually means depends upon the interpretation of those contemplating it on one hand and what is actually occurring on the other.

Let's not kid ourselves, Q using things like "biblical", "god wins", "patriot" and others was a way to light a fire under the rear of a certain demographic to get the vote out for a particular candidate.

Can't blame them, that is how it works.

If something happens that blows everyone's eyes wide open, you saw it here and even poked your finger in some holes before it took place.

And if nothing happens? Because, that is what has been happening so far, what then?

Plenty has happened, it's everywhere you're not looking. Try to gauge your own evolution from where you came, to where you find yourself today.

The MSM pendulum swings to and fro from one story to the next keeping us* on edge never correcting mishaps like g Floyd was contacted by Leo for criminal behavior. No his drug overdose was his cause of death. B Taylor due to returning fire...
C Garner?

It's harder to bury crap when people are digging it from the disturbed underbelly.

* not me

Quit being like that guy who attends an archeological dig, doesn't help dust any artifacts, but once revealed having some value wants to throw dirt back on it.

If you're not seeing any value in what is happening, maybe try getting your own hands dirty?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The story goes that the aliens offered technologies to Eisenhower in exchange for permission to abduct humans. Supposedly they were only to abduct a certain number of us and they were to wipe memories of the events upon our return. Problem was, supposedly, that the aliens lied. They abducted way more than they promised to.

It's always made me wonder - if they had no intentions of holding up their end of the bargain, why would they even bother to hold the meeting and ask permission to begin with? That doesn't make much sense to me. Hard to say what the truth is regarding all of that. The promises made part of it could be bogus, or it could all be bogus. But what isn't bogus is that Eisenhower did go missing for a certain time during that timeframe.

At the time he was on vacation in Palm Springs, California and it is known for certain he left for awhile and went and did something. Later they said he had a dentist appointment that he disappeared to.

Hi PFS. Hi Cranky.

Yes I remember that story too. Was the gadget a 'Yellow book/yellow cube' technology that could show timelines and different future outcomes of certain political decisions etc, or was that something else going on at a different time?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

Hi PFS. Hi Cranky.

Yes I remember that story too. Was the gadget a 'Yellow book/yellow cube' technology that could show timelines and different future outcomes of certain political decisions etc, or was that something else going on at a different time?

Yellow Cube.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

cranky, re Ides of March:

This was when Brutus stabbed Julius Caesar in the back!

Could Joe be getting "back-stabbed" by Kamala?

Or Cuomo "back-stabbed" by the cabal?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
None of that has anything to do with what Q said would happen.

It also has nothing to do with me.

Some might think I am part of the problem but that doesn't mean they are part of the solution.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Here is something interesting...

Then...

Newly available video shows fatal shooting of pro-Trump rioter Ashli Babbitt in the Capitol

With help from someone who hoisted her up, Babbitt began to step through a portion of the door where the glass had been broken out. An officer on the other side, who was wearing a suit and a surgical mask, immediately shot Babbitt in the neck. She fell to the floor.

Today...

Ashli Babbitt's family's legal team releases statement

However, the officer who shot Ashli never attempted to arrest her. Nor did he call on his fellow officers to arrest her. Instead, he fired a shot into her chest.

Questioning an accepted death is a huge no no. Oswald and all. It is rather hard to make sense of a death that is the excuse to round up all MAGA. The Original Narrative problem seems to be at play here.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
As is always the case with big stories, the "leader" papers (NY Times / Wa Post) publish the story, followed by thousands of smaller outlets mindlessly duplicating their wording. In this case, it was the Washington Post that started the "shot in the neck" lie.

Source: www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
"Thank you",

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, re Ides of March:

This was when Brutus stabbed Julius Caesar in the back!

Could Joe be getting "back-stabbed" by Kamala?

Or Cuomo "back-stabbed" by the cabal?

We also kicked around the Ides of March (March 15th) as being 17 days from Feb. 26th.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Keene, Cheshire County, New Hampshire - PART XVII: 1953-1967

A copper time capsule, a cylinder 30 inches high and 8 inches in diameter, containing items of historical significance, was buried in Central Square Park during the festivities, to be opened in 2053, and a Bicentennial Tree was planted. Laurence Henry Russell 3rd was the "Bicentennial Baby," born in Keene at this time and given special honors.

Chief of Police William T. Bridgham served on a special honor guard at the inauguration of Dwight D. Eisenhower as President of the United States in Washington in 1957.

A significant landmark in downtown Keene is the United Church of Christ at Central Square, colloquially known in town as the "White Church."
The 1995 movie Jumanji, starring Robin Williams, was filmed in Keene in November 1994. Given the insanity of 2020 it feels like we're in an altered reality of Jumanji.
Source: Wiki

On Nov 3, 1959, President Eisenhower laid the cornerstone to the iconic CIA Headquarters Building. A time capsule is sealed behind the cornerstone, which holds important documents surrounding the history of the Agency.

The Cornerstone Laying Ceremony

After the ceremony, when the press asked Dulles what was in the box, he smiled and said, “It’s a secret.” Despite his joke, everything in the box was unclassified.

To assure proper long-term preservation of the capsule’s contents, CIA had the National Bureau of Standards design and construct containers. They made an inner box of steel plate to shield the magnetic tape recording of the ceremony and an outer box of 8th-inch-thick copper to hold the inner box and all other materials. Both the steel and copper boxes were welded shut. The Bureau conducted tests to verify each container’s air-tight design and to make sure that the welding processes would not harm the contents.

Claimed contents listed at linked article.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
Pt 2;
www.msn.com...

[ Our current crony capitalist system has many flaws, to be sure, but granting more power to the government agents who created that crony system and eroding property rights is not the best way forward. America is the world's most powerful, prosperous nation precisely because of the very market principles the Great Reset supporters loathe, not in spite of them.

Better check that data. The US is no longer in the "top ten prosperous nations" (as measured by economists) and is falling behind in other respects. The most prosperous are the trifecta of Norway, Sweden, and Denmark
source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

According to THE LEGATUM PROSPERITY INDEX™ 2020 published annually, led by Alexandra Mousavizadeh a Danish economist, ranks the top 4 overall:

1. Denmark
2. Norway
3. Switzerland
4. Sweden
18. USA

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Yeah cranky, I too am of the opinion that most abductions are carried out by humans. They call 'em MILABS. I have no clue what the motivations for something like that would be, but I assume it's something similar to the cattle mutilation phenomenon, which also seems to be being carried out by our Government(s).

As for the rest, let's hope that Eisenhower met with Pleiadians. I think that would bode much better for us if it was those guys.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Byrd

According to THE LEGATUM PROSPERITY INDEX™ 2020 published annually, led by Alexandra Mousavizadeh a Danish economist, ranks the top 4 overall:

1. Denmark
2. Norway
3. Switzerland
4. Sweden
18. USA

Nothing suspicious about Denmark at the top according to Danish economist led org? Not saying it isn't ball-park accurate, but I'm sure China has one with China at the top too.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sufi, I hate to keep bringing up the A***0 stuff, but in regards to your Alice & Wonderland post, I would be remiss not to point out that A***0 claimed that the advanced AI that they dug up on an Archeological dig was also called Alice. As I said the other day, I think the A***0 and Q stuff could well dovetail into one another. I think the same folks might be behind both stories.

And while we are on this subject, I have had this opinion for quite awhile, and it generally isn't very popular wherever I share it, but maybe the crowd here will be a little more open minded and receptive (
). I am of the opinion that it is quite possible for humans to find God in a computer. After all, God's will is manifest through our hands. Most people don't like the idea of a technological God, but anything created by human hands is still only possible through God. I could envision a scenario where one day humans either build or find a computer so powerful that the moment they turned it on, God could very well be on the other end with a message that reads, "I have been waiting for you to find me."

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I had not heard that before. Super interesting story.

www.washingtonpost.com...

“Just to make things more intriguing: On the night in question, the Associated Press reported this: "Pres. Eisenhower died tonight of a heart attack in Palm Springs."

Yeah cranky, I too am of the opinion that most abductions are carried out by humans. They call 'em MILABS. I have no clue what the motivations for something like that would be, but I assume it's something similar to the cattle mutilation phenomenon, which also seems to be being carried out by our Government(s).

As for the rest, let's hope that Eisenhower met with Pleiadians. I think that would bode much better for us if it was those guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join