It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The video was presented as "evidence" by the guy talking at the time, not RSBN, they just showed what is being broadcast.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
National Pizza Day – February 9, 2021

Feb 9, 1950 – Second Red Scare: US Senator Joseph McCarthy accuses the United States Department of State of being filled with Communists.

McCarthy is usually quoted as saying: "I have here in my hand a list of 205—a list of names that were made known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping policy in the State Department."

Following the First Red Scare, President Harry S. Truman signed an executive order in 1947 to screen federal employees for association with organizations deemed "totalitarian, fascist, communist, or subversive", or advocating "to alter the form of Government of the United States by unconstitutional means."

Feb 9, 2020 - Salvadoran President Nayib Bukele has 1,400 army soldiers enter the Legislative Assembly building causing a brief political crisis.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
a reply to: angelchemuel

The video was presented as "evidence" by the guy talking at the time, not RSBN, they just showed what is being broadcast.
If that is all they have, its over!

It would be a nice touch when the defense starts their video presentation, to include the fake shooting, it start with Trump sitting behind the Oval Office desk stating "MY TURN".. LOL, that would be great..........

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: nerbot
a reply to: igloo

Just remebered..."TINWIKI".

That was our WIKI for ATS.

The site is still there but white page.

Who runs this? : rationalwiki.org...

Looks interesting.

Thanks! Interesting page but doesn't make ATS look very good. I'd seen reference to TINWIKI but never looked at it.

Something I've been thinking about recently is that it may be time to stop using the word sheep for the uninformed sleepers. What has always been an apt inside joke was fine as long as no one was interested in conspiracy theories but if the time has come for a mass awakening all effort to not discourage or alienate the newcomers is important. Just my thoughts. Don't care if anyone uses it but just putting myself in the shoes of someone just getting started and feel it could put them off going past the tipping point into self discovery.

The criticism of ATS and derogatory comments are expected. Ignore them. Everyone has an agenda and any publicly edited site has insecure folk who attack that which they disagree with or misunderstand.

As to the "sheep" term -- what would you replace it with? Uninformed? Masses? Media believers?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So an impeachment case as defined, requires the Chief Justice to preside. This is akin to saying a Chocolate Milkshake must have chocolate in it. Makes sense.

The Chief Justice, who is meant to be an impartial judge (meant to), is not there because same said justice read The Constitution and determined the document that gives the instructions for impeachment says it isn't an impeachment.

The moron managers are arguing that even though the "presiding" judge is both the judge AND a voter, this trial is not a farce. Get that, the judge isn't impartial, besides being decrepit, he's neither judge nor jury or is both judge and jury or is one but not the other?

You can have a chocolate milkshake without chocolate it would seem.

*** having said that, I know a poster here will provide me with a non-chocolate milkshake showing me our descent into hell was accomplished long ago.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
Is there a way of watching the trial today or is it a closed event. Not sure what will come of it but has to be worth a watch, even if to further the ridiculousness of the dems agenda.

C-SPAN website video

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
a reply to: MountainLaurel
Are you allowed to invite others once you join? If so, please send us the invitation letter.

What if the invitation is to a special 'camp' for KU followers?
The Democrats have already told us that those people need deprogrammed.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard"

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Milkshake? That's a COLOSTOMY BAG!

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: IAMTAT

Milkshake? That's a COLOSTOMY BAG!

Bet she had trouble finding the shoes to match that.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Courts of Space? They couldn't call it StarCourt?

Lame.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

False Flags incoming now that impeachment is underway. Active shooter with multiple bombs detonated at health care clinic in Minnesota.

t.me...

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Courts of Space? They couldn't call it StarCourt?

Lame.

LOL! Give it time, I'm sure it will evolve.

Here's a blank...meme it up if you wish.🤣

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Shumer just let it slip Trump was still President lol lol

Freudian slip? It would explain why they say they can legally impeach - because Trump is still President and they know it. They're just not telling anyone else that he's still president and that's why this impeachment thing doesn't make sense to anyone except dems.

They want to impeach what they know is a sitting president without having to admit he's the sitting president.
Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: discordantone

No way! what happened? That a big screw up on Schumer's part if he said that in no uncertain terms.

He seemed to stumble of title/name of DJT. Sounded like a slip of the tongue, unless I missed something.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Schumer also recently said President Trump was "guilty of inciting an ERECTION", so take anything that demented old coot says with a heaping pinch of salt.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I bet Donald and Melania got a good laugh out of that one, and are now using it as an inside joke between them.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

Shumer just let it slip Trump was still President lol lol

Freudian slip? It would explain why they say they can legally impeach - because Trump is still President and they know it. They're just not telling anyone else that he's still president and that's why this impeachment thing doesn't make sense to anyone except dems.

They want to impeach what they know is a sitting president without having to admit he's the sitting president.
Good luck with that.

If that was true then Roberts would be presiding as Chief Justice unless he is no longer Chief Justice and there is no acting Chief Justice.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join