It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
CDC endorsed/funded studies prior to the current CCP attempted takeover of the U.S., proved that extended wearing of masks causes mental dullness, due to re-inhaling carbon dioxide.

Do you have working links?

I've been trying to capture links to things like this, but they keep disappearing on me.

I'm also looking for a link to a CDC study that showed that people who wore masks all the time were dramatically more likely to get COVID19 and have bad symptoms (like, 94% or something), vs those who never wore masks (something like 4%).

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

we need to project what we want to happen to make it right and not focus on the failures

Even though its likely that we want the same end results I guess we will have to agree to disagree on how to get there.

I don't see it as focusing on the failures but rather focusing in the reality of the situation in order to identify the real problem that exist, so we can see what needs to be done to fix it.

The faster we focus on the real problem the faster we can start to fix them. Unfortunately the majority are still not seeing the problem or refusing to see the problem that is right in front of them. So we will likely continue on the infinite loop of corporations and gov't gaining more power over our lives,irregardless what power or candidate is in control.

edit on 58228America/ChicagoTue, 09 Feb 2021 08:58:11 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

CDC endorsed/funded studies prior to the current CCP attempted takeover of the U.S., proved that extended wearing of masks causes mental dullness, due to re-inhaling carbon dioxide.

I've been trying to capture links to things like this, but they keep disappearing on me.

I'm also looking for a link to a CDC study that showed that people who wore masks all the time were dramatically more likely to get COVID19 and have bad symptoms (like, 94% or something), vs those who never wore masks (something like 4%).

These 12 Graphs Show Mask Mandates Do Nothing To Stop COVID

No matter how strictly mask laws are enforced nor the level of mask compliance the population follows, cases all fall and rise around the same time.

The Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine at Oxford University summarized six international studies which “showed that masks alone have no significant effect in interrupting the spread of ILI or influenza in the general population, nor in healthcare workers.” Oxford went on to say that “that despite two decades of pandemic preparedness, there is considerable uncertainty as to the value of wearing masks.” They prophetically warned that this has “left the field wide open for the play of opinions, radical views and political influence.”....
Historical scientific studies do not make a compelling case that universal masking would meaningfully help, so let’s explore real-world situations to see where data leads us.

History does not bode well for times that politics meddles with science. Martin Kulldorff, a professor at Harvard Medical School and a leader in disease surveillance methods and infectious disease outbreaks, describes the current COVID scientific environment this way: “After 300 years, the Age of Enlightenment has ended.”

In the end, it will be the loss of credibility in our scientific institutions, and the unnecessary division they have sowed among us, for which masks will be remembered.

edit on 292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

These 12 Graphs Show Mask Mandates Do Nothing To Stop COVID

Thanks!

Still would love to find a working link to the CDC study (I believe it was a CDC study) that showed that those wearing masks were dramatically more likely to get sick than those who never wore them. It was like 94% were likely, vs 4% that were not.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

we need to project what we want to happen to make it right and not focus on the failures

Even though its likely that we want the same end results I guess we will have to agree to disagree on how to get there.

I don't see it as focusing on the failures but rather focusing in the reality of the situation in order to identify the real problem that exist, so we can see what needs to be done to fix it.

The faster we focus on the real problem the faster we can start to fix them. Unfortunately the majority are still not seeing the problem or refusing to see the problem that is right in front of them. So we will likely continue on the infinite loop of corporations and gov't gaining more power over our lives,irregardless what power or candidate is in control.

Ask yourself are YOU focused on the outcome or not? That was the point and is not just for you.

We ALL have to quit focusing on things that hurt the right outcome and being the pessimist is duly noted but not working for me to solve the problems. That exacerbates the issue. Come together for fall apart is where we have to be now.

I hope you will come together with us and share ideas that helps us correct this and not do like one of our old ATS's who has become cynical and not very reasonable anymore.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Good Morning All....

Has anyone else received a 12 page letter, with the 13th page being an Invitation ? Holy Moly, whatever this is, it’s a VERY sophisticated, targeted “thing” ? For the moment I’m going to withhold the details, lol, because in order to find out what this is, I need to agree to keep it to myself ?

I don’t think I’ve broken any “rules” by asking if anyone else got this letter ? Really, Really, did I say Really Weird !!

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

We ALL have to quit focusing on things that hurt the right outcome and being the pessimist is duly noted but not working for me to solve the problems.

As an Engineer for 20+ years I'm not wired like that. What you consider being pessimist I consider identifying the problem so I can create a viable solution to address it.

In my world Its not a negative thing or cynical to identify and focus on the issues, its a requirement to fix things. The worst thing an Engineer can do is overlook existing issues and hope that they will fix themselves down the road.

That is why I said while we might want the same end results we are likely not going to agree on how to get there.

edit on 53228America/ChicagoTue, 09 Feb 2021 09:53:40 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
For those interested,

elriggs_allen twitter account has been suspended.

A native American got in the way of the wonderful new administration.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
For those interested,

elriggs_allen twitter account has been suspended.

A native American got in the way of the wonderful new administration.

Cheers

...and nothing more from Storm Rider.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hey, I am all about just the facts like Sgt Friday. And as an Environmental Chemist I always said the "Eng-u-neer's" /s have to dump out what was in their heads to put the knowledge they use in there. So, we have a natural give and take under that plan. Still, I am convinced Scientifically that what Troy is telling us DOES work. I can't say it is you do A-B-C then X happens every time scientific precision, but it is more than happenstance and that is important.

We have nothing to lose by shelving the negative other than to properly document it and deal with the desired outcome is all we need to understand right now. The outcome that gets a peaceful ending and we all learn to love our neighbors. Things like cannibalism or high crimes need not be worried over if logic is applied to the situation instead of the illogic displayed daily.

originally posted by: interupt42

We ALL have to quit focusing on things that hurt the right outcome and being the pessimist is duly noted but not working for me to solve the problems.

As an Engineer for 20+ years I'm not wired like that. What you consider being pessimist I consider identifying the problem so I can create a viable solution to address it.

In my world Its not a negative thing or cynical to identify and focus on the issues, its a requirement to fix things. The worst thing an Engineer can do is overlook existing issues and hope that they will fix themselves down the road.

That is why I said while we might want the same end results we are likely not going to agree on how to get there.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wonder if SR is in twitter jail.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

So Lil Uzi Vert is going to get the first Nerualink, and then subsequently become the smartest man on the planet?

No...but he's going to make all the kids and youngins think getting brain implants is the bees knees and next thing you know, it's the new fad. Gotta get your chip.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wonder if SR is in twitter jail.

Cheers

Not surprising, considering they got Elriggs.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Is there a way of watching the trial today or is it a closed event. Not sure what will come of it but has to be worth a watch, even if to further the ridiculousness of the dems agenda.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Sorry for this but...apparently cnn will be airing it live..

www.cnn.com...

I feel dirty now....

Edit:
Better link:

edit on 9/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goatar
Then each distributor could print it out locally and pass them around.

What would stop someone doing their own editing to discredit the rest of the work and use the platform for their own agenda?

I think this needs to be more centralised.

Did you know that ATS used to have it's own WIKI?

A constantly updated new ONLINE WIKI , written, compiled and updated regularly would be good again.

Also...save paper and ink and the frustration people often encounter dealing with rubbish printers and expensive inks.

I too have been wondering how to spread some light with information. Personally I think there is a way to approach people without the need to focus so much on conspiracy theories and more on conspiracy fact while at the same time getting people to ask their own questions and do their own thinking rather than spoon feeding things they probably can't understand right off the bat and would be afraid to consider red pilling.

Leading someone in their own mind towards truth that they cannot then deny unless they challenge themselves, is key.

Momentum does the rest. THAT is what we are experiencing without "Q", and we must keep it going.

Most people feel that something is changing big time and they NEED a source they can trust.

It will take some incredible work again, but I thnk it's worth it.

Keeping thinking cap on...cheers.

ps..Does anyone in admin know if the data from the ATS WIKI was saved? I did a load of illustrations and still have copies.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Y'all are being too hard on interupt42. All those dates have been discussed in this thread. He didn't make them up. Since Q has been dark a good while, the "Qanons" have tried using other sources to piece the puzzle together.

Plus what happened to we are Q? If we are Q then those indeed are his predictions as they have come from followers.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Here's a thread I started back in June on how masks cause a decrease in mental acuity.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Y'all are being too hard on interupt42. All those dates have been discussed in this thread. He didn't make them up. Since Q has been dark a good while, the "Qanons" have tried using other sources to piece the puzzle together.

Plus what happened to we are Q? If we are Q then those indeed are his predictions as they have come from followers.

No, I'm not being too hard on him. He attempted a straw man argument and you're doing the same right now. Simple as that.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join