It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
33.2 million follow @POTUS45, archived.
31 million tuned in to CPAC while the Golden PC Woke awards received it's lowest rating of all time according to Sky News AUS.

8.4 million follow @POTUS

No State of the Union.

One would think after 34 EOs and so many great things going on, Joe would be eager to share the exciting news with The People, no?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Dysfunctional national vibe.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: carewemust

Did a search in the Skull & Bones name data base, and you would never guess who's last name is listed...

If you tell me, I'll be grateful.
Wray

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This may explain why POTUS had such a huge interest in Greenland. Certianly puts a different light on that kind of dig as to why he had that interest.

GREENLAND Kvanefjeld - Greenland Minerals Ltd seeking government approval to build $505 million mine complex with 37-year life, hopes to start construction in 2022. Targets output of 5,692 tonnes a year of neodymium-praseodymium oxides, used for permanent magnets

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

SEPTEMBER!!!!!!
What the hell else are they planning to bring down the tubes is my reaction to that given we have been told June 21st (mhmmmm summer solstice) as 'Get out of Jail day! September is a whole 3 months (again).

Something stinky comes this way.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I am roughly an hour in on David Wilcock's latest 3 hour event. OBE's and what not? I am not in with both feet on that stuff. I am open minded enough to listen but not so open minded I am just dumping my brains out and accepting that at face value.

After that this was amazing actually. I think this is the best thing I've seen from him. But as NOT A FAN am I, I am speaking of the Trump and David's list of facts. THAT is good stuff with excellent examples.

He did say he is hearing this mess will continue until the summer until they feel 70% of the people understand why it is happening. We are getting close I sincerely believe.

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: tiredoflooking

In my opinion:

David is disinformation at best mentally unsound at worst.

I trust nothing he says and he’s gone a long way to make remote viewing look like a circus act instead of useful technology.

Smith, Swann, McMoneagle are/were the real deal.

edit on 3-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hell, Texas was like that 40 years ago when I was stationed there for training. Murder hornets?? Every damn species murder people from the dawn of Hornets themselves as a species. They are THE most fierce defenders of their territory of any species on Earth. They also stalk other bees and wasps as their primary food source. I accidently took a pic of a Hornet attack on a yellow jacket that was photographing eating May Flies. It was over in a blink. I had no idea a Hornets nest was close either. We called the maintenance quickly at the cabin we were renting. The Biologists who have allowed this fiasco on "Murder" Hornets need their heads examined for Communist brainwashing. Show me a species of them that if you get to close won't try to kill you.

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Texas might get another storm.🙄

Maybe an early and deadly Tornado season and baseball sized hail......or Murder Hornets!

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
GE post, new.

Not sure if any significance as its "just light".

I've been seeing this for years so looked it up.

the Great Solar Flash

Solar Flash

The Great Awakening Map

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
For those interested, this is telling.

Looks like Washington, Vatican, etc.

Is that Washington, Not just Vatican.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I put little credence into what Wilcock says. He's a performer. Particularily in light of what Jay Weidner has said about him and Corey.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Not sure who follows Ghost Ezra on Telegram but he has posted some theories that maybe George Floyd is not dead and maybe it will be his arrest as the first to shock the world.

I am not sure what would happen if that turned out true but it would really be interesting if that took place. Lots of people would have to answer some questions.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

A lot of things will shock the world.

Dead people will be alive, alive, dead.

What I've learned...

Melania is Lady Diana ( Melania possibly turned bad ) but can't verify that.

Lady Diana is Barons real Mother

Melania has been photographed wearing same jewelery as Diana wore

Michael Jackson alive

John Denver is Vincent Fusca

etc.

edit on 3-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Definitely the Capitol. Although very similar in look, there are subtle differences that you can pick out.

Here is an overlay of the US Capitol on the card I made just for you:

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
For those interested, this is telling.

Looks like Washington, Vatican, etc.

Is that Washington, Not just Vatican.

edit on 3/3/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

What I've learned...

Michael Jackson alive

etc.

GhostEzra seems to be making claims that are more and more implausible. The "JFK survived the assassination" is only believable if some unwitting double took the hit. I can allow the possibility that Kappy and Epstein are alive. Diana being Baron's real mother is a big stretch as are some of the others. Some of the other undead make no sense. John Denver was a stage name of a folk singer with no real impact on anything. Michael Jackson was a pop singer. Were they about to spill the pedo beans and to save themselves had to "die?" Would the powerful deep state Satanists have been fooled by subverted assassinations?
Maybe GhostE is doing a gullibility test or preparing his readers for things even more fantastic.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
These are interesting times. I'm having a tough time thinking we're just going to get a reveal now. Things haven't gotten dark enough. I say that, but when whatever it is happens, I'm sure that I will be saying "Noooo! Too much darkness!".

originally posted by: pteridine

What I've learned...

Michael Jackson alive

etc.

GhostEzra seems to be making claims that are more and more implausible. The "JFK survived the assassination" is only believable if some unwitting double took the hit. I can allow the possibility that Kappy and Epstein are alive. Diana being Baron's real mother is a big stretch as are some of the others. Some of the other undead make no sense. John Denver was a stage name of a folk singer with no real impact on anything. Michael Jackson was a pop singer. Were they about to spill the pedo beans and to save themselves had to "die?" Would the powerful deep state Satanists have been fooled by subverted assassinations?
Maybe GhostE is doing a gullibility test or preparing his readers for things even more fantastic.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Telling Indeed. I appreciate the overlay.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I didn't know who GE even was until I entered this thread, so no, my source didn't come from him. I've known this info for many months.

If GE were doing a gullibility test, he's good ( and humorous ). He told everyone to purchase Silver while the Bib le says People will throw their silver and gold into the streets because it will become worthless. Zephaniah 1:18 Neither their silver nor their gold will be ... or Ezekiel 7:19.

I'm more aware of whats being said than youmight think I am.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I'm more aware of what's being said than you might think I am.

I made no inferences on your awareness, POF. I am trying to figure things out as is everyone on this thread (less shills and provocateurs.) I treat everything like quantum mechanics. Everything has a probability between 0 and 1. Nothing is ever a 1 or 0; many things can come very close to either limit.

That means that I haven't rejected what GhostE has said but find some claims as highly improbable. One is Diana alive with Barron as her son. Another is JFK alive, and so on. In the vacuum of no Q posts, we search for prophets but do not know if we are being led toward the truth or away from it by the many who try to influence us. One agglomerator may repeat posts from another and, in a circular fashion, a false concept will eventually gain credibility.

While we may speculate, we will have to wait for the end of the movie to see it all.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The Capitol police are increasing their strength based on "credible intelligence" of a plot to attack the Capitol tomorrow...

mobile.twitter.com...

As if the thousands of troops and razor wire isn't enough.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The whole reaction to this and how things have been going in DC screams FF to me. I just hope people stay home and don’t bite on anything they are hearing. I have seen numerous posts on Telegram saying to stay away from DC on the 4th.

I think it is too obvious for Trump to do anything on that day unless the whole thing gets exposed and there are massive operations all over the world at the same time in addition to what is already going on. I personally don’t think enough has been revealed for that to take place yet but I think it is coming.

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join