It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: pteridine

The Capitol police are increasing their strength based on "credible intelligence" of a plot to attack the Capitol tomorrow...

mobile.twitter.com...

As if the thousands of troops and razor wire isn't enough.

I support our troops.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I'm concerned about a potential FF missile event.

On the other hand, I'm hopeful that we may get something extraordinary instead. How about they bring out a bunch of "UFOs" and park them over the Capitol? This would lead people to want to take to the streets. It would force the military to take over officially.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: carewemust

Did a search in the Skull & Bones name data base, and you would never guess who's last name is listed...

If you tell me, I'll be grateful.
Wray

Thankyou.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Lets keep them petrified with fear until the Ted Cruz election investigation committee is set up.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I agree with those who are suspicious of a FF. The public announcement before the purported event tips off the plotters and allows them to change plans to avoid capture. If, after such an announcement, a "breach" is attempted, it is surely a theatrical event.
To what end? Gun grab if the attackers are armed with evil black rifles. Justification for laws designed to suppress rights of assembly and free speech and maybe 2A.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is an interesting "sky event." Prepare for the...dun, dun, dun..."Space Hurricane!"

www.zerohedge.com...

"For the first time, a team of researchers from China, the US, Norway, and the UK, have spotted an eye-catching phenomenon above the North Pole, in what they're calling a "space hurricane."

The new study said a 600-mile-wide swirling mass of plasma "rained" electrons down on the North Pole. It was only until now that the existence of space hurricanes has been confirmed."

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

The guy's name is Lockwood, eh?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Wow. This just dropped on Anonup.

anonup.com...

The fake White House. I was like "naw, that can't be real."

tinyurl.com...

And I was wrong. In fact, if you follow the same link on your phone, it doesn't show up. It only shows up on my desktop. If it disappears, I have screenshots too.

Bigger:

edit on 3/3/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Q says that we have to sometimes walk through the darkness before we see the light. Well, I've spent some of my time today perusing some Democratic discussion boards just trying to measure their mood and these people haven't walked through any darkness near as I can tell. They're tickled pink with Biden so far. They think Jen Psaki is outstanding at her job, that Biden is showing Trump how to get stuff done with vaccine distribution and blaming Trump for half a million covid deaths. We are still a long ways from being united.

This is probably a bad idea my friend. The dem groups are going to be either cheerleaders or shills. In order to see what's what, one really needs to have a true sense of the poster and their history. The mindwashed are bad gauges, as they are the loudest and most prolific in demonstrating their stupidity.

Where we see the change is in postings is word shifts, tone shifts, or even no longer posting. In person we see it in body language and the sudden dropping of talking points as a personal POV. Those who just repeat talking points are simply mindwashed, as such there is no way to discern how committed they are to it or how gone they are.

Lastly, the real issue is as you yourself progress, your tolerance shifts dramatically, as such, it can be very hard to discern when the sandbox kids actually want out but haven't figured out how to get out or when the are happy there.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Good Thread on Chicago's Hospital STATS (spoiler, The Rona isn't a thing).

THREAD: Here's Total Chicago Resident ED Visits for 2019 & 2020 and Total Chicago Resident ED Visits for CLI in 2020.

(Blue bars for 2020 are inclusive of red bars)

Visits aren't hospital admissions, so let's look further....

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I agree onehuman... and it's easier to defend Greenland, on your doorstep, than Angola!

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Interesting. On Google maps on my desktop I can see the spot where that building should be but it is an empty lot.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

More info from comments on the anonup link

www.architecturaldigest.com...

Apparently there was a white house set there in fort macpherson fairly recently.

Along with this interesting 'set'.

edit on 3/3/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/3/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

This is interesting. An FBI official was just asked during the "insurrection hearings" how many firearms were confiscated from the "insurrectionists". His answer? "To my knowledge, none."

gab.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

No firearms, just one guy with a set of horns.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Clip "Joe is shot, he's got like half his head left." Watch the gestures.

Now this. Rel?

Searching TTA for "Joe+Shot" produces this tweet, which shows deleted. Not sure if it was, as I don't know how TTA is handling the tweets exactly.

Thank you to the great people of The Villages. The Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats will Fall in the Fall.Corrupt Joe is shot. See you soon!!! t.co...

Separate sentence in both of these (separate often means stands on its own in DJT tweets).

Three missiles "!!!" (could the three exclamation points reveal executions, as in bullets?)

Folks who DJT tweeted as Shot

Bill Maher.
Ginsberg in 2016

He could have said Joe is "Gone" "Not All There" "Lost It" and so on. He probably did as well. But SHOT is a very specific word and the gestures in the clip don't show "loony toons Joe" but a form of capital punishment.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I'd like to see them prove beyond a shadow of a doubt during these hearings that it was all bogus. I would think that would be a pretty big deal. The military is right there watching. What would they do if it was proven to be a Reichstag 2.0 event? Would they be compelled to act??

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I think back to Caled's comment about there effectively being two DoDs. I wonder if there isn't also a schism between the flag ranks and the rest of the force. (Clarification: speculation on my part).

Cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Apparently Lin Wood is dropping transcripts right now related to FISA abuse. Apparently John Roberts helped them write up the bull# FISA applications.

Out of pocket at the moment. Maybe someone else can find the links.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Pulling the thread on this, I found two interesting things:

Tyler Perry "hired Dr. Michael Baden, a famed pathologist who has been involved in numerous cases, including JFK, O.J. and Jeffrey Epstein" to look into his nephew's suicide a year ago.

www.tmz.com...

Also, he was seen with "Hillary" two weeks ago:

katv.com...-8

Doesn't look like her to me. Even with the mask on.

Bigger:

originally posted by: dug88

More info from comments on the anonup link

www.architecturaldigest.com...

Apparently there was a white house set there in fort macpherson fairly recently.

Along with this interesting 'set'.

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join