It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yellow
Apple
Bunker
SKy

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ooh, I like that proof!

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There is a link in the chain with Reddit but believe me its going down!

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

There is a link in the chain with Reddit but believe me its going down!

What is going down?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
FYI - I'm going to try to put all of @realDonaldTrump OLD tweets on the KU-clock to see if it throws any synchronicities up.

This means the file size is likely to get very large. Therefore the next dropbox version will be the last of the old name format and will include the old tweets only on the "POTUS tweets" tab. This will allow readers with less powerful laptops to continue to use the smaller version efficiently.

After that I'll use a different name format for the attempt at adding the data into all the decode tabs.

I'm expecting that we also may get some interesting Deltas between Scavino and @realdonaldtrump OLD tweet.

Don't expect the above to be quick - I feel like I'm in the last mile of a Marathon and down to crawling over the line.

edit on 28-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Did Trump refer to Biden as "Chief Executive" this evening?

Good Q-uestion. I do not recall him saying "President Biden" or anything but "Joe." Including "I don't think is being malicious I just don't think Joe knows what's going on."

From my POV he struggled a bit to inspire folks to fight and hint that all is not as it seems.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I’m reaching a bit, but I believe he stepped out on the stage at 4:47, or exactly 1 hour and 7 minutes late. Maybe a 17? Also, there was a point in the speech where he was very disciplined and cut right back into the speech (somewhere around the “we love you” discussion). He was definitely sticking to some kind of schedule.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Note the Drop is 3456 or mirrored would be a countdown 6-5-4-3, leaving 2-1-0

edit on 2/28/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Good Q-uestion. I do not recall him saying "President Biden" or anything but "Joe." Including "I don't think is being malicious I just don't think Joe knows what's going on."

From my POV he struggled a bit to inspire folks to fight and hint that all is not as it seems.

He apparently referred to Biden only as "Chief Executive"...as in CEO of a corporation.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Did anyone find anything on Pres. Trump's departure from CPAC?

Straight to Mar-A-Lago?
Or off to an Airport?

To save space:

Thinking about the Tunnels under D.C. ...

For the public to believe there are trafficking tunnels under the White House and the Capitol, they will need to see unquestionable proof! This means that:
1) A picture of a tunnel does not prove it's under WH/Capitol,
2) Therefore there needs to be a massive hole over 20 foot deep, where the Capitol and White House are, to be able to see the tunnels in the crater?
3) Therefore is it possible the scene from Independence Day, of the White House destruction, WILL actually take place using Rods of God?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Things must be really bad when Queen Antoinette stops defending her political minion...

Pelosi Calls Allegations Against Andrew Cuomo ‘Credible’

“The women who have come forward with serious and credible charges against Governor Cuomo deserve to be heard and to be treated with dignity,” the California House Democrat told Fox News in a statement late Sunday afternoon. “The independent investigation must have due process and respect for everyone involved.”

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Just to make clear your reference, here is post #175

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: rHXVKCrC No.150388962 📁
Nov 21 2017 18:43:15 (EST)
Expand your thinking.
Captain Mike Green.
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes.
Who countered?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Learn how to read the map.
Q

Timestamp encodes March 1st.

On This Day - March 1st - only 1 post and it's a 2 yr DELTA

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 62c035 No.5449539 📁
Mar 1 2019 12:55:43 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
"Oh’ I see! Now that the 2 year Russian Collusion case has fallen apart, there was no Collusion except [bye] Crooked Hillary and the Democrats, they say, “gee, I have an idea, let’s look at Trump’s finances and every deal he has ever done. Let’s follow discredited Michael Cohen….."
twitter.com...📁
"…and the fraudulent and dishonest statements he made on Wednesday. No way, it’s time to stop this corrupt and illegally brought Witch Hunt. [Time to start looking at the other side where real crimes were committed]. Republicans have been [abused long enough]. Must end now!"
Carpet bombs are ok.
Tactical nukes are better.
[-21][-20][-19][-18]……….

Q

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Good question. I actually didn’t watch because I saw how confused RSBN was when President Trump arrived. They thought he was already there and went sprinting out to see him arrive when they figured out they were wrong (they missed him...valiant effort though). I figured however he left was likely to be another shell game so I cut it off. He was obviously staying on schedule no matter what.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Caled

Did anyone find anything on Pres. Trump's departure from CPAC?

Straight to Mar-A-Lago?
Or off to an Airport?

To save space:

Thinking about the Tunnels under D.C. ...

For the public to believe there are trafficking tunnels under the White House and the Capitol, they will need to see unquestionable proof! This means that:
1) A picture of a tunnel does not prove it's under WH/Capitol,
2) Therefore there needs to be a massive hole over 20 foot deep, where the Capitol and White House are, to be able to see the tunnels in the crater?
3) Therefore is it possible the scene from Independence Day, of the White House destruction, WILL actually take place using Rods of God?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

He apparently referred to Biden only as "Chief Executive"...as in CEO of a corporation.

Correct. He said, "He has failed at his #1 duty as Chief Executive, and that is to uphold the laws of this nation" or something to that effect.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Yes. I was the imposter that flushed out the other imposters. It didn't start that way but it looks like it's legit this time. I had letter JK as first letters, passed over my head, then I got BG but still didn't get it. I then got R and couldn't figure out the letters as I was told I was all good. So then It came back to me again. Now I'm alerting you all here.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Then there's this Telegram "Sabmyk" attempt to splinter the QAnon diaspora.

Whatever was valid with the Q Revelations is quickly and methodically being buried and destroyed with Scientology-like fantasies.

Meant to humiliate and ultimately discredit the Qommunity, imo.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Maybe I'm half brain-dead but it's not an alert unless the message is clear to the recipient?

For me, at the mo, it's an un-deciphered message.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I was stuck on R, RRQA Sb RRRR
RSQ(a) WB VW WWW
RWC

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Well apologies in advance but I'm not putting any effort into decoding members' thread posts, it's enough hassle deciphering the prime and secondary data sources!

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

technology discovered recently in Antarctica.

Please go on.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Oh no rell. Its not your jon, I was just giving you a quick synapsis. Thank you for offering thought. I just wish I had know sooner how to do the vortex mathematics and it wouldn't have taken so long. My apologies yall.

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join