It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I’ve been playing the endgame scenario in my mind over and over for weeks. There is only one scenario that I think is going to happen; the one where hours of televised confessions are broadcast. There is no scenario I can think of where the actors can bow on the stage to applause from the patriots without the confessions.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: angelchemuel

James Woods?!?! LOL No Way! Have you all not seen the things Woods used to post on Twitter? He’s a staunch conservative. I highly, highly, highly doubt he would willfully take part in something like this. No way.

InB4 the upcoming “but he’s an ACTOR PJ” he’s just been acting on social media for the past 6 years, preparing for the role of a lifetime”,

edit on 2/26/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/26/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
It’s an “Operating System.” The mRNA platform of the vaccine is ‘Software of Life’…so boasts the pharmaceutical manufacturer

Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug - the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.

moderna.com

Any questions?

Meme to go along with your post.

Experimental Gene Therapies

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Agree. JW is one of the few good guys.

James Woods finally comes out as anon...

twitter.com...

Yeah, when I was reading back through all the hollywood anon posts (I wonder if that's Eddie Murphy?) earlier anon claims he knows for a fact that Woods posts on the chans.

And I would add that his credibility is bolstered when anon asks him, "who is the next to go down?" Hollywood Anon claims the next on the list of people to go down we're black rappers and that bore out as true. There have been like 200 some odd rappers found dead since 2019...
edit on 26-2-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So far, the only "replacement" that's obvious to me, are certain photos we've seen of a fake Donald Trump. I'll leave the Biden family analysis up to you guys.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

a reply to: angelchemuel

James Woods?!?! LOL No Way! Have you all not seen the things Woods used to post on Twitter? He’s a staunch conservative. I highly, highly, highly doubt he would willfully take part in something like this. No way.

InB4 the upcoming “but he’s an ACTOR PJ” he’s just been acting on social media for the past 6 years, preparing for the role of a lifetime”,

Dude, what has happened to your posting habits? It's seriously like you're a different person than from the earlier threads.

Why the hell wouldn't James Woods take the role? He hates the left. Playing the role of Joe Biden through the conclusion would be an epic troll. Which is very much in line with his Twitter persona. You're looking at it exactly the wrong way, imo.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Dude. Everything we were promised ended up being bull#. That’s what.

My opinions and outlook on things change as time goes on and I get more information. I’m crazy like that I guess. In case you haven’t noticed, we’ve been foresaken. Trump is not coming to help. Q is not coming to help. I just have a vested interest to see how this thing ends…if we ever get any closure at all.
edit on 26-2-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Dude. Everything we were promised ended up being bull#. That’s what.

Incorrect.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

[ the-changing-face-of-joe-biden ]

www.lenorathompsonwriter.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It's likely James Woods playing the Joe Biden role, imo. But a couple other people I have considered are Christopher Lloyd and Larry David. Just throwing it out there in case anyone wants to run those holes.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: carewemust
Who's playing the role of Jill Biden? Surely the real Jill Biden hasn't been fooled by a fake Joe, lol.

I've been trying to figure this out all day. But I guess at the end of the day it doesn't really matter, because of something you said I hadn't considered. The election fraud isn't even anything to worry about in this scenario and it really doesn't even matter who is playing the Biden role. If that's a dude in a mask, Trump is still your lawful POTUS, as he ran unopposed. Doesn't even matter if Biden is dead or not. If that isn't Joe Biden, that was an illegitimate election.

PFS, CB above makes several good points on this topic. Worth considering at some POV that DJT was only a [placeholder] too. Maybe there is another leader(s) and we just assumed DJT is, or was. He was clearly both lightning rod and leader, but maybe the emergence of another is still to come. Linear thinking can be a real pain.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Please enlighten me. What exactly is it you think is going to happen? I can be persuaded….

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Please enlighten me. What exactly is it you think is going to happen? I can be persuaded….

Enlighten you? What's there to say? All I'm saying is that the claim that "everything we were told is bullsnip" isn't true.

Cranky made an excellent post today (or yesterday can't remember as I had to read several pages to catch up today) about Q talking about the SOTU address. Q confirms in that post that Biden would be elected. We are still on track.

Everything is bullsnip? Seriously? Man, you've been at this plenty long enough to know that simply isn't true. The Delta posts alone prove that incorrect. And there are many of them.

I'm not gonna try and tell you exactly what's gonna happen from here out. I'm not a soothsayer. But from where I sit Q's plan is still 100% on track and that is evidenced by Dan Scavino's Twitter post just this day.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

So the thought has never crossed your mind that we’ve all been taken for a ride by somebody or some thing with an express interest in occupying us, leading us down false paths and generally making us all look like fools and/or terrorists?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Of course it has, but I reject it.

The reason is because they didn't need to distract anyone with anything. Let's assume for a second that it's as the trolls say and Q was created just to placate people like us. There is no point in that because all of this stuff has been just SOP in DC for decades. If that were the case, there would have been no need for Q. They would have just kept their mouths shut and it would have been business as usual.

The only option I see for Q being illegitimate is if it were a pied piper OP all along and they were trying to single out people like us, but I reject that as well because if that were true they just walked into a situation where the troops are turning their back on the new president, the battle flags have been removed from the Oval Office, the new POTUS appears to be James Woods or someone else wearing a mask, the DoD won't address him properly in tweets, the DoD is carrying out airstrikes against people the supposed POTUS is allied with in the U1 scandal, Ukraine has labelled POTUS a fugitive from the law and issued an arrest for the same (an ally of ours) and on and on and on and on.

Not to mention the fact that the above scenario paints people like Donald Trump, Dan Scavino and General Flynn as traitors. It isn't true.
edit on 26-2-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Clips of Joe really rallying the troops a week and half too late.

I hope folks notice this. Wherever DJT went folks clambered to see him, shake his hand, say hi or just be around the energy. That was from day one, and folks said this was the case during his NY heyday too.

Joe got 81mm votes and no one wanted to be around him at his rally's and now no one wants to be near him as POTUS. Clip

This says more then one might know. The population, sadly, is mind controlled in ways most cannot grasp. Joe got maybe 50mm votes, but nearly all of those were votes AGAINST DJT and not votes for Actor Joe. Frankly the mind control makes it easier to get folks to HATE rather then love. Much easier.

I've seen folks post here how excited the are to dance on the emotional grave of the "Q People." Seriously. What kind of being thinks this? Even worse, what kind would act on this way of existing? How do I know it is easier to get folks to hate then to love? Look around and get back to me.

What DJT did, despite the eneMedia, FBI, congress, world leaders etc. driving hate into the population, is BEYOND remarkable. Well, well beyond. Joe is in and no one likes him, DJT is out and everyone who followed still favors him. Remarkable.
edit on 26-2-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Of course it has, but I reject it.

The reason is because they didn't need to distract anyone with anything. Let's assume for a second that it's as the trolls say and Q was created just to placate people like us. There is no point in that because all of this stuff has been just SOP in DC for decades. If that were the case, there would have been no need for Q. They would have just kept their mouths shut and it would have been business as usual.

This ^^^

The Stockdale Paradox
When Collins asked which prisoners didn't make it out of Vietnam, Stockdale replied:

Oh, that's easy, the optimists. Oh, they were the ones who said, 'We're going to be out by Christmas.' And Christmas would come, and Christmas would go. Then they'd say, 'We're going to be out by Easter.' And Easter would come, and Easter would go. And then Thanksgiving, and then it would be Christmas again. And they died of a broken heart. This is a very important lesson. You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end—which you can never afford to lose—with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.[22]

We are at war, one cannot deny it. As such, this ^^^ applies. Folks are right to get frustrated, but it isn't "Q's" fault, or DJT's or anyone else's, it is the lack of true faith in oneself and their understanding of their "current reality."

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I’m not trying to argue with everyone here, I promise I’m not, but Isn’t that exactly what happens here and other places on a regular basis though?

Two more weeks and all that? Every other day there’s another date or something that’s supposed to be significant, and it turns out to be bunk.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Ok man. I see your point. I’m not going to say much else. One thing though….people are putting WAY too much stock into what happens on Twitter and social media in general. Social media is not real life.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The WEF Davos crowd proclaims the great Covid experiment on humanity has been a success...Listen & hear the sound for the most creepy dystopian effect.

WEF Lockdown Forever, sure lets continue.🙄

The future these environmental wackos want looks a lot like a scene from I Am Legend.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is how you get folks to stop covering the Train Wreck Of Jen...

White House to charge reporters $170 per COVID test: Report

The White House will reportedly begin requiring reporters to pay a proposed $170 per COVID-19 test for each visit, prompting backlash from correspondents who cover the president and other journalists.

Officials in President Biden's team claim these daily tests, which have thus far been paid for by the White House, have become a strain on the budget, according to a Friday report from the Washington Post, which said the White House is expected to implement the change on Monday.

So what, 20 days a month at 170 bucks? LOL. DO.IT.JOE.

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join