It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

.. Wow. Just wow.

I cant even begin to describe what ive just read.

Does any of what this man is writing imply a a military operation?

If this is true it gives you the impression Trump had no intention of coming out on top on any of the cases he/they brought before a judge.

Wtf did i just read..

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

.. Wow. Just wow.

If this is true it gives you the impression Trump had no intention of coming out on top on any of the cases he/they brought before a judge.

Wtf did i just read..

According to Byrne Trump seemed defeated and wouldn't listen to Flynn, Sidney, or him in regards to their evidence and he basically says Trump failed himself. Byrne has gone from "Q is fake" to acknowledging Q is "some level of military" to quoting Q verbatim, to saying its all Trumos fault that he lost. He's about all over the map like Lin Wood.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

.. Wow. Just wow.

Wtf did i just read..

It does seem like there were/are still good people on Trump's side: P. Byrne, Jovan Hutton, Sidney P, Flynn. But the public train wreck was actually a train wreck. And the RNC didn't care about Trump at all. Very interested in the next installment of the story.
edit on 29-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: Typo

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Just made a course change to 245 true, maybe Phoenix. Watching to see if it drops off ADS-B

Looks like Luke AFB. Pilot seems confused....

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

On ground at Luke AFB, Phoenix.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: crankyoldman

Not sure how this plays out, but eyes open.
MSM, fact checks, & colorful chart shows the market prefers Biden.
Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not...?

Fact check: Will the stock market 'crash' if Biden wins?

Trump loves to point to the stock market as a sign of his success. But since the election it's become clear: the market prefers Biden.
POST 14
Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact?

BT,

GS - Game Stop, Goldman Sachs, George Soros?

So the mirror would be SG = Say Goodbye? --- or "stargate"

BTW, the clip was beyond bad. I can't believe folks ate that up - well some at least.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think my head is going to POP... I think it was Ezra_ghost who commented on gab, a couple of days ago, about it being time to "Layer up" or "Multiple layers" - I've found an example of what he meant:

The post this replies to covers the "Councel" POTUS tweet TYPOs but I've noticed another LAYER!

Jul 07 2018 15:29:34, tweet ID 1015694335151656961

Public opinion has turned strongly against the Rigged Witch Hunt and the “Special” Councel because the public understands that there was no Collusion with Russia (so ridiculous), that the two FBI lovers were a fraud against our Nation & that the only Collusion was with the Dems!

1) As well as the misspelling of Councel, note that there is an extra SPACE in no Collusion,

2) SPACE + C = Spacey (phonetically) = Kevin Spacey

3) There are several other TYPO tweets with extra SPACE - I need to check which also have a "C" typo,

4) It appears that Kevin Spacey may be at a higher level of cabal leadership than we realised - why else would he be coded into a tweet about Mueller as special counsel??

Now I'm thinking about other repeated TYPOS, such as "their" instead of "there":
a) THEIR = T + HEIR... T = Tau cross => THEIR = Heir to the Cross?

SMOCKING = SMO of the C King? (Senior Management operationsboard)?

Am I just going Loony, or is this an additional layer of info in TYPOs which is identifying key players?

edit on 29-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The Brits didn't know when to turn off transponder. RRR4558 heading east from Cancun .......

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Another 757 landing at McGhee-Tyson ANG Knoxville, KY. This one just appeared over SC at altitude so I don't know where it started.

USA livery, also. www.planespotters.net...

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Any Asimov fans in here...

Isaac Asimov Predicted the Psychohistory GameStop Phenomenon

The GameStop drama points to a new world and not just the investing world. Hedge funds have taken losses which may be in the billions by being targeted by an army of stimulus checks on Reddit. Derivatives are really just very complicated algorithms that make predictions about how money will move based upon various factors. We all know the most chaotic factor to calculate is human behavior.

Asimov postulates a new science called psychohistory in the Foundation series. The name psychohistory is a misnomer because it is predictive analytics and chaos theory applied to humanity, but psychohistory is the name Asimov gave it. Derivatives look a lot like what Asimov called psychohistory.

In the books, a random individual known as the Mule throws the psychohistory predictions off-kilter. Derivatives are today's psychohistory equations. Watching the stock market these days is proof enough the Mule has arrived. The crazy markets have been making it very difficult for the investing-bots.

I postulated here on HackerNoon that Donald Trump was our Mule. I postulated that his election and presidency was so unexpected he represented the unexpected individual capable of having huge effects on the behavior of the mob.

Frank Herbert's "Dune" was a a commentary on the Foundation trilogy. The twist he introduced into Dune is that the Mule, not the Foundation, is his hero.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

The Brits didn't know when to turn off transponder. RRR4558 heading east from Cancun .......

Started in Maine and heading toward Caymans. Georgetown?

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

He just changed money buckets, Troy.
Nobody can be called OTHER than a war criminal for
releasing the Macro Assembler 5.0 .
Learn to code my flaming @$$... and don't get me started
on the bundled tools, if they had lips they STILL couldn't
suck they're so lame.
Here indeed are hegemonists on display: any quantity of
the Great Unwashed make money on stocks and
[the wurldz guna End!]. Clutch THESE pearls really gently.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Almost like there was no "Plan" at all....

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Twit is banging this headline for those who cannot do math.

CDC says, 99.98 percent "survival" for those who develop symptoms, and 100% for those who do not.

So for the morons, they'll take a DNA altering substance - admitted, that can cause birth defects - admitted, is experimental - admitted, to mitigate the sniffles and not death as death is not mentioned.

Do not take this thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Almost like there was no "Plan" at all....

Maybe not. And it was all a psyop. I guess from the outside looking in, this still could be appearing to look weak when you are strong. And we don't really know what P. Byrne and Flynn were able to manage to put together in defense. You also have Mike Lindell saying everything would be righted by Feb-March time frame. Maybe there wasn't a plan. But I would have to imagine there will be a counter punch, especially with the recent Trump video on the golf course saying that they aren't done (paraphrasing).
edit on 29-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: comments

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

2nd EAS broadcast within 8 hours. Never before has this every happened. Once or twice a week is normal.

gab.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Here's one for you...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Started in Maine and heading toward Caymans. Georgetown?

My track shows a non stop from overseas before landing in Main. Landed again at Georgetown. But then again, digital world, digital reality. The fact is anyone of these tracks can be manipulated. So, who really knows what goes on in the real world.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today. Thomas Sowell

It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong. Thomas Sowell

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
1) As well as the misspelling of Councel, note that there is an extra SPACE in no Collusion,

2) SPACE + C = Spacey (phonetically) = Kevin Spacey

Ummm... no?

I mean, seriously. Come on. That is way, way more than just a stretch. I've been getting a lot from these last few threads (started around 31 or 32 I think), and while I never bothered to even try to do any 'decodes', and saw a lot of what I would usually call 'reaching' to make some kind of connection or decode, this... well, this is just plain ridiculous.

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join