It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

Wow, that's rich. She wants more $$$ for security. Billions they have spent on Capitol security & security in general and she wants more because muh, scary KU people. I don't think Pelosi is capable of feeling guilt but I hope their fear manifests on them x1000.

ETA: Here it comes...

@MacFarlaneNews
PERMANENT SECURITY FENCING coming to US Capitol.

New statement from acting US Capitol Police chief: "Vast improvements to the physical security infrastructure must be made to include permanent fencing"
2:17 PM · Jan 28, 2021

Actual terrorists exploded a bomb in the Capitol Building in 1983. 1983 Senate Bombing

Terrorists fired 30 rounds of ammunition at Congress inside the Capitol Building in 1954. 1954 Attack
Did they build a permanent fence for either of those attacks?
Yeah this whole thing might be political BS.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Bernie Sanders

The business model of Wall Street is fraud.

Pot meet kettle

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If you chech such out with a few True Biology teams, you will find that their doubt is 'The Long Term Effect'. Several have so far suggested how such ie the mRNA could in time cause Autoimmune Disease. So do not take notice of what I may say, just check a few official Experts and please return your finds.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Are those possibly National Guard troops returning home?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

That's a clip taken from Mustang Medic. This was filmed on the 20th, during the night before "inauguration".

edit on 28-1-2021 by Sakashima because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thank-you for pointing out the 1983 and 1954 Capitol terrorists attacks. Both of those dwarfed the little melee at the Capitol on 1.6.2021. The armed terrorist who attacked Congressman during the baseball game 3 years ago was worse than the Jan 6th ransacking.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sakashima

That's a clip taken from Mustang Medic. This was filmed on the 20th, during the night before "inauguration".

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Clip of Joe DIRECTLY reading from Q-ue cards, while talking women's health (abortion) and coughing will saying Covid. Staggering.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I clicked on gab.com... , but couldn't find the video.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Society tends to get weird when civilizations fall apart. Or maybe this is normal in NYC. See the video clip...

twitter.com...

Which was all staged.

“This should happen to everyone on the subway that doesn’t wear a mask,” one user wrote.
🤦‍🙄

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Was explaining the GME/Robinhood thing to my wife, and my 8 yr old grandson says “That doesn’t seem fair to let one guy buy whatever, but not let another guy buy whatever.” Common sense, no? AOC and Bernie are spot on with this issue IMO.

Q is not a cult in my eyes, and it’s a horribly broad brushstroke to make. Nor is Q the reason Trump lost. The elections are rigged, the markets are rigged, the global economy is rigged, all this has been a fact for decades. The question is what can be done short of a large scale military op, collapse, or outright take over by Rus, China, etc., or all of the above?

The Fed needs to go, the Uniparty needs to go, the twisted, convoluted US tax code needs to go, the Constitution needs to be brought back to the forefront and the States along with their citizens need to grow a pair. If the foundation is flawed, anything done on top is going to be temporary and week. This has been the way for a century and it’s all falling down.

I personally have focused on foundational truth seeking my whole life, and Q has taken me down new paths of discovery, which has allowed me to share new truths with family and friends. How is this a bad thing I wonder?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NickDestro
We do have a way out of this but first it's imperative that we, as the human collective, shed the fear and limiting beliefs that we've been indoctrinated into. As long as we carry thoughts and emotions attached to fear, paranoia, anger, mistrust, cynicism, etc...we will continue recycling back into the pattern of decay and destruction that we've been trapped in for centuries. Once we trancend these old patterns that keep us in the dark, our minds will open up to new possibilities and the solutions will come

edit on 28-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I def agree that this is a big part of it. Mass media has done a good job promoting every one of the negatives you mentioned. Thanks for your input

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You have to join to see the whole feed, you have to scroll down quite a bit. I just joined using a alias account.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Looking over Dark to Light posts for clues into this week's darkness I noticed something interesting.

Q1464

Q points to @1:07 start in the VIDEO

So the obvious question: How did Q know to point to the EXACT sequence of imagery that would occur a year ahead of time? At the time all the eneMedia and the "experts" were terrorizing us about NK. 44 told DJT he WOULD go to war with NK, not might, WOULD = planned.

So Q said one year in advance that the imagery of Moon walking INTO NK would be repeated with DJT. And it was, exactly as the imagery suggested.

Which begs the most obvious Q-uestion. Joe's handlers need NK, China, Iran, 5eyes and of course Israel to make their plans work. Since we know NK is down - we can see the symbols, we know Russia isn't Joe friendly, we know SA isn't Joe friendly, we know ME Peace deals were huge then who does Joe have? More interesting DJT hinted that Iran would be sorted just after the election - was it done in secret?

This caging in of DC looks more like them bunkering down to protect from everyone they once considered their allies to me.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I think gab is down right now?

When going to gab.com

We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end.

Looks like many aren't able to access it.

www.isitdownrightnow.com...

Possible Service Disruption : Our infrastructure test passed. However 5 users have recently reported functional problems. Please check comments below

edit on 00131America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2021 19:00:41 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Haven't caught up but just noticed that Vice has a show on tonight "The Search for Q". Just starting watching. 2 minutes in and looks like a potential bash job

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Going back over Dark to Light for some clues as to where we are...

So how did Q know that the WH would be dark, just like the pic, 7 months before it happened?

I've said this once, but from my POV we took the harsher but shorter route. Had DJT won outright, HE would have been accused of vote rigging. No Q-uestion about it, none. We'd have gone through 1 year at least, though probably closer to 1.5 years of "election collusion" with the eneMedia and more handcuffing us all. The House divided would have made it possible.

Because the Coup was completed, War powers are in order all over. This means we Anons decided, as a collective, we'll take the pain if the actual P@in comes bigger, faster, harder.

Many of the DROPS take on new meanings...

Sep 10 2018 12:41:01 (EST) = mirror or 1-2021

FISA [FULL] BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE [WH].

This House = House of Reps, and White House with White House in the target box. Q said often FISA goes both ways, the assumption has been that once DJT took office FISA's were taken out on the Coup Plotters, possibly, outside normal channels.

This begs the Q-uestion. How man of Joe's appointees were actually sandbagging all these years? How many in the swamp will go Dark to Light now?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Xactamundo

We throw all their tea into Boston harbor while dressed as native Americans.

Itll be cash

This GameStop Robinhood glorious conflagration is a modern day Boston Tea Party.

I wonder if these redditors will be charged with economic terrorism.

edit on 1 28 2021 by dashen because: Chungus

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

You have to join to see the whole feed, you have to scroll down quite a bit. I just joined using a alias account.

Understood. Thank-you. Think I'll stay as an ATS-only member. When something truly significant happens, it will reach this forum fairly quickly.

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join