It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
All the "security" in the world will not save our government leaders when the pressure-cooker top blows, and Americans begin dismantling the structures that have oppressed and taken advantage of us for decades.

Chief FISA judge James Boasberg letting criminal lawyer Kevin Clinesmith off with probation, further increases the pressure.

If the Trump team has a way to show America how Democrats cheated in the 2020 election, now's the time to put that proof forward, BEFORE the lid blows.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, im sure its a total coincidence that RH has put restrictions on just the highly shorted stocks that have become popular recently. These people make me absolutely sick.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Kevin Clinesmith of email altering/FISA corruption fame was just sentenced to......PROBATION!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Boy that'll show 'em! Make an example of him!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Could he have taken a plea deal? Ratted others out? Maybe all for optics? Maybe used to increase the pressure of the aforementioned "pressure cooker"?

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
FBI Found Thumb Drive Filled With ‘Weapons- and Bomb-Making Manuals’ in Proud Boy’s Home: DOJ

The FBI found a thumb drive filled with files detailing instructions for “firearms, poisons and/or explosives” inside the house of Proud Boy Dominic “Spaz” Pezzola, whom a witness tied to a plot to kill House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Vice President Mike Pence and every “m-fer” he could, prosecutors claimed on Friday.

Pictures and social media accounts cited by the FBI linked Pezzola to the far-right group The Proud Boys. Pezzola also has a background with the U.S. Marines, the documents say.

When asked if she had any comment on the revelations in the government’s detention memo, Pezzola’s defense attorney Kira Anne West supplied a one-word answer in an email: “No.”

Along with the PB leader is/was an FBI informant.

Article below related. This is not the FBI’s first rodeo, natch:

www.lewrockwell.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Judge Boasberg--compromised/cabal

OUTRAGEOUS DISCOVERY: NEW FISA COURT JUDGE JAMES E. BOASBERG FALSIFIED HIS SENATE ETHICS DISCLOSURES TO HIDE ANTI-AMERICAN LEFTIST BIAS AND PROPAGANDISTS

Society, Mueller, FBI, Wilmer Hale LLP, MI6, Imperial Press “Five Eyes” control of global propaganda, Privy Council, Hillary attorney David Kendall, Obama bundler, Yale Skull & Bones, Oxford Union and wife’s Silicon Valley deal making

Three Boasberg court clerks now work for Hillary’s Skadden Arps LLP and Mueller’s Wilmer Hale LLP

Boasberg must resign or be fired and impeached for his Senate confirmation fraud as we shall see below

source
edit on 29-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malevolous
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Could he have taken a plea deal? Ratted others out? Maybe all for optics? Maybe used to increase the pressure of the aforementioned "pressure cooker"?

From what I recall during the Mueller/Coup indictments, when it's time for sentencing, any plea-deals (but not fine details) were also revealed. I remember the MSM salivating over Trump attorney's Michael Cohen's plea deals, and speculating for DAYS, about who was implicated in Cohen's deal as "Person A" or "Person B".

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NickDestro

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
FBI Found Thumb Drive Filled With ‘Weapons- and Bomb-Making Manuals’ in Proud Boy’s Home: DOJ

The FBI found a thumb drive filled with files detailing instructions for “firearms, poisons and/or explosives” inside the house of Proud Boy Dominic “Spaz” Pezzola, whom a witness tied to a plot to kill House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Vice President Mike Pence and every “m-fer” he could, prosecutors claimed on Friday.

Pictures and social media accounts cited by the FBI linked Pezzola to the far-right group The Proud Boys. Pezzola also has a background with the U.S. Marines, the documents say.

When asked if she had any comment on the revelations in the government’s detention memo, Pezzola’s defense attorney Kira Anne West supplied a one-word answer in an email: “No.”

Along with the PB leader is/was an FBI informant.

Article below related. This is not the FBI’s first rodeo, natch:

www.lewrockwell.com...

Good reference article, thanks.
I remember the 90s as the decade of bombings.

FBI's new Miranda rights?

- You have the right to remain meme-less.
- Any parody meme you make will be used against you in a court of law.
- you have a right to a meme attorney.
- if you cannot afford a meme attorney, one will be appointed for you.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah after following this this what ever this is for 4 years and watching the fumbling idiots around Trump such as Lin Wood, Rudy, Sidney and others drop the ball repeatedly to the point of loosing everything. There is no military bail out. The military is probably all run by DS. The military is not in control. No one has been arrested. No one is going to be arrested except maybe for trump followers and perhaps Trump and his family. If there was a plan it got shot to hell. It is all fraud from top to bottom FBI, CIA, DOJ, NAS, House, Senate and all the rest I have forgotten. The mood out here is not good. Letting off criminals with a hand slap. Watching the idiot in the WH controlled by other idiots is not laughably. It's a shame. China/Russia/Iran have won without firing a shot. We will be a communist controlled country before the end of idiots first term.
There is a movement in Texas to get the hell out of the US. If it succeeds I'll stay here if not I'm moving out of this s_*t hole. I am not going to spend my last few years under communist rule. And I don't want to be around for the storm that is probably going to happen. If I was younger I might hang around to join in but too old for that and don't want to see it. I just hope I can get my kids to follow me. Sorry for the blow but there it is puked off over my screen.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ok, which one of you guys is this...?😂

@DonaldTrump

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
FLASHBACK
9/10/2001
Context of 'September 10, 2001: Suspicious Trading on United Airlines Stock Occurs at Pacific Exchange'

This is a scalable context timeline. It contains events related to the event September 10, 2001: Suspicious Trading on United Airlines Stock Occurs at Pacific Exchange. You can narrow or broaden the context of this timeline by adjusting the zoom level. The lower the scale, the more relevant the items on average will be, while the higher the scale, the less relevant the items, on average, will be.

ATS Thread from 2009 - Very Odd - 9/11/01 Stock Market 9605 - 9/11/09 Stock Market 9605! Stander tell us the meaning!

They never did explain WTF happened there, did they? Somebody made a ton of money shorting airline stocks immediately before 9/11, and then this seemingly disappeared down a memory hole and was forgotten.

I bet it was George W Bush.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

You sound like you're still sharp and motivated. Stick it out and use your smarts and flexibility to capitalize on whatever happens.

If former President Trump calls for a REAL overthrow of our corrupt government, and provides a road map, for us to follow, I'm ready to do whatever it takes.

If former President Trump tells us milk the Biden system until he or a family member win in 2024, I'm game for that too.

edit on 1/29/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

Almost forgot. The storm is blowing the wrong way. Trust the plan was for the DS. No One Can Stop What is Coming, well here it is.... you got it.... Toyota. And "It has to be the military" will probably be to stop the civil war that is likely.
Damn I'm pissed.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
All the "security" in the world will not save our government leaders when the pressure-cooker top blows, and Americans begin dismantling the structures that have oppressed and taken advantage of us for decades.

Chief FISA judge James Boasberg letting criminal lawyer Kevin Clinesmith off with probation, further increases the pressure.

If the Trump team has a way to show America how Democrats cheated in the 2020 election, now's the time to put that proof forward, BEFORE the lid blows.

I think they are goading patriots sickened by the coup, sickened by too much to even
begin to enumerate, into radical action. Then they put a noose around 2A, and fervently
squelch speech, destroy all nodes of communication, which will be determined via AI
invasiveness we have not yet seen and will be hard pressed to imagine even as it happens.

Keep the faith, CWM, if it helps keep you buoyant, but they are planning on this.
Fanning the absurdity with satanic glee; even they are shocked at how much we
have tolerated. Triple masking? I mean, really?
The butthole Q-tip swab by McConnell in drag was intended as a last straw...
that by this point
some yung goodolboi should have broken rank or risen from the swamp to do a Travis;
alas, even this has failed to provoke the desired response.

I am saying that they want Biden sacrificed.
No actors here. Goodbye Constitution.
They’ll probably burn it...like a witch.

Have you ever had a robo call from a AI who swears it is human, even passing
multiple checks designed to expose it? These AI spinoffs will be replacing humans
on any online forum which presently portrays who is POTUS, as the real contributors
begin to fear repercussion, and retreat in to positions which will (re)build their SCS.
You can feel the cowardice and compliance in almost any conversation
with neighbors, folks you
have lived with your entire life.
Discomfort, social pause, it was there years ago, as ridicule, tinfoil etc....
Now their soul unpreparedness has them scrambling for submission,
because everything you spoke of, is now real.

Either China wins/No shots fired.
Or we hope on the Military.
From what I know about local police....don’t hold your breath.

# 1344

edit on 29-1-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

If 2 million of the 75 million that voted for trump would band together organize and surround the WH. It would get some attention but even that will never happen. There will just be some idiots try some half baked crap, get caught or killed and blow the 2A for everyone in the US.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

There may not be anything around to be President of in 2024 you dip. Meaning trump not you EMN.
edit on 29/1/2021 by Xactamundo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Lol. Rumor has it you’d be better off calling Saul than Rudy lolol

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Boasberg's a Bonesman, a member of The Order 322, The Brotherhood of Death. What did you expect?

HA! We are currently treading upon the Pirates' black squares.

Watch JK!

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Malevolous

Well he did plea guilty, but I highly doubt he rolled over on anybody. This is just the sad state of affairs we find ourselves in. George Papadapolis went to prison for lying to the FBI. This dick-hole lied to the FBI and the FISA court and he gets probation.

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join