It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Well he did plea guilty, but I highly doubt he rolled over on anybody. This is just the sad state of affairs we find ourselves in. George Papadapolis went to prison for lying to the FBI. This dick-hole lied to the FBI and the FISA court and he gets probation.

Knowingly lied, falsified a document, with INTENTIONS of creating more fraudulent actions, not to mention intentionally force others to continue more process under false pretenses. And we all know the REAL intent of this all was to attack an incoming President....
yeah, sounds a little different than G Papads situation huh.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I believe there are a lot more than 75 million Trump voters.
It was a genuine landslide. The county by county breakdown says everything.
I am thinking Biden has maybe 30% tops, but who’s counting?
China. Judges and pols who screw with minors. That’s who.
Brought to you by sex traffickers who use the media as their cover occupation.
Meanwhile as long as there is relative peace, anyone who stands
for justice is character shamed into oblivion, and on a pedestal
for all to see.

One million. Two million, what’s the difference?
Logistically it would be a nightmare. I know how a person drawn to
absolute power mentally operates. When they don’t have time to formulate
a corrupt write up, a paper assassination, they just shoot to kill.
I expect visitors soon, because I have shamed them into silence
which has them cornered with the hissing of their own soul, and
that is most unpleasant. They would rather fire bullets than to face
that the orders they obey are crooked. Always on duty, always armed,
always following orders from their employer, who is satan.

Yes...I am worried that the military may be compromised,
from the top down. If so....in the aftermath, injustice would be
meted out like candy on halloween, using bullets, tribunals,
all heavily televised to exclude all other entertainment facets.

China china and china.

Hard to believe, eh?

a reply to: Xactamundo

# 1345
edit on 29-1-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

LOL. You may be right given the past several months trajectory path. The secession movement is growing and I think everything is going to starting moving at an accelerated rate including more distractions, players & LARPs outta the woodwork in full force. I also think Breakaway Civilizations or Breakaway communities are going to grow; people trying to escape the lunacy & collapse. The stolen election is going to break the Dam on Geo-political fallout that's coming.

Going to be a wild year!

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Adding some humor in, but thos dude has a spot on Trump voice impression.....as in he could probably dupe just about anyone on the phone.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL. You may be right given the past several months trajectory path. The secession movement is growing and I think everything is going to starting moving at an accelerated rate including more distractions, players & LARPs outta the woodwork in full force. I also think Breakaway Civilizations or Breakaway communities are going to grow; people trying to escape the lunacy & collapse. The stolen election is going to break the Dam on Geo-political fallout that's coming.

Going to be a wild year!

Just love the graphics. Out of the blue this song just popped into my head. Funny how that works lol

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Stunning endorsement of nepotism...

@IMG Models | @voguemagazine

^^^Ella Emhoff is Kamala Harris’ 22 year old step daughter.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
SEC vows to punish 'abusive activity' amid GameStop, Robinhood drama

The Securities and Exchange Commission said in a statement Friday morning that it is "closely monitoring the extreme price volatility of certain stocks trading prices" in recent days and that it stands ready to take aggressive enforcement action if market manipulation is found to have taken place.

source

Lol.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight
Some say former President Trump is waiting until the right time to play his hand.

But with the Court Systems, DOJ, and the Military now controlled by China's puppet Joe Biden, Donald Trump has no more authority now than he did when he was private builder /game-show Trump prior to 2017.

I'm hoping that there's something I'm overlooking. Maybe the Impeachment Trial will be the opportunity to present proof that Biden didn't win. But we're not hearing much about the Senate Trial anymore. Maybe Democrats cancelled it, out of FEAR.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Did you all catch that Biden went to Walter Reed today? Or did he?

www.facebook.com...

Right before he supposedly gets off Marine 1, the black SUV pulls forward and blocks the camera. Then the camera goes shaky and shows the sky before returning back to Biden trotting down the stairs.

Look at the scenery. The trees are there before he appears and the SUV pulls in front. Then notice it changes to a wall as he goes down the stairs.

LMAO!!😂😂

***Also hearing that this is the old NEX, not the new one.

edit on 29-1-2021 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2021 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Does anyone really believe that the real reason Biden went to Walter Reed today...was to visit wounded soldiers?

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

What I DID catch was that Marines actually saluted him this time.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I am so bored. What’s the over/under on the shtf this weekend?

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

LMAO!!😂😂

What's "NEX"?

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I wonder if IMG Modeling has any ties to Epstein or Victoria's Secret

Here's a pic of Kamala at a social gathering with what appears to be Ghislane Maxwell standing behind her
pic

Guess who has been taking money from Epstein’s lawyers? None other than newly-named vice-presidential hopeful Kamala Harris. According to an Associated Press report published July 15, 2019, Kamala received campaign funds from Jeffrey Epstein’s Law firm, Kirkland and Ellis, “for her failed Presidential campaign.”

Kamala Harris’ husband was the star at a “Chicago fundraiser for her presidential campaign that was hosted by six partners” of the Kirkland and Ellis law firm

source

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

LMAO!!😂😂

What's "NEX"?

It’s Navy Exchange, which is a retail store chain that offers product and services to military members.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: texasgirl

What I DID catch was that Marines actually saluted him this time.

Yeah, I’m not convinced. I’ll root around some more but something isn’t right about this. Could be deep fake or old footage, or something else.

I’ve heard that the timing is off and that he left for Walter Reed way too early, too.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: carewemust

Judge Boasberg--compromised/cabal

OUTRAGEOUS DISCOVERY: NEW FISA COURT JUDGE JAMES E. BOASBERG FALSIFIED HIS SENATE ETHICS DISCLOSURES TO HIDE ANTI-AMERICAN LEFTIST BIAS AND PROPAGANDISTS

Society, Mueller, FBI, Wilmer Hale LLP, MI6, Imperial Press “Five Eyes” control of global propaganda, Privy Council, Hillary attorney David Kendall, Obama bundler, Yale Skull & Bones, Oxford Union and wife’s Silicon Valley deal making

Three Boasberg court clerks now work for Hillary’s Skadden Arps LLP and Mueller’s Wilmer Hale LLP

Boasberg must resign or be fired and impeached for his Senate confirmation fraud as we shall see below

source

A decent attorney knows law.
A good attorney knows the judge.
A great attorney knows the judges' secrets.

A local judge passed along info to me about our township solicitor; that there was a substantial coc aine charge against him in Oregon, which had been dismissed. I hit the guy pretty hard at a public meeting with it, you could hear a pin drop between gasps of the audience. He finally said, "there was no conviction!" I already had my reply ready, I said "but you did have the coke, didn't you?" I laughed myself to sleep for a week.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Does anyone really believe that the real reason Biden went to Walter Reed today...was to visit wounded soldiers?

He says WR saved his life - oddly he no longer has the scars from those TWO brain surgeries.

Of course he mentions Beau died, can't let a single conversation go without saying it.

And,,, has the never to say the hospital is empty in a good way, while sending soldiers back to wars that ended.

Low energy doesn't describe this, zero is close, negative infinity closest.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I am so bored. What’s the over/under on the shtf this weekend?

Well, if you're bored you can help me search around. We need to prove Biden is not the president.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

www.facebook.com...

Biden's body language says he does not enjoy being President. No smiles, handshakes, or waves exchanged between Joe and anyone else on the ground. Just going through the motions, as his Chinese Communist handlers dictate.

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join