It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Has anyone seen this video yet?

rumble.com...

There are a bunch of black SUVs and police cars at the White House for some reason. At the 2:20 mark you see people filing out. This was taken either late at night or very early morning of January 24th, apparently.

I don't know if there are kids there but it's very weird to see. What is going on? And who are the people watching across the way in that tall, white platform?

What strikes me as most odd is that the view is zoomed away as soon as people start coming out and at the very last second of the vid it looks like the full moon pops into place, left of the monument, like video has been manipulated in some way. Not necessarily the moon but a light source of something.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
"The White House office is temporarily closed" WTF??

202-456-1111

Instagram

I verified the number and called - sure enough says it's closed!

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
@Snowden

In short: Q's drop mentions timestamp twice, the @Snowden twit matches timestamps 2x with MIRRORS of 13 and 26.

The topic is obvious...

"Truth to Power" is in Quotes - it comes from an article from Lon Snowden. This is a summary article with the "Truth To Power" tag.

Lon Snowden on speaking truth to power

Actual essay.

Edward Snowden's Father Speaks

Parallels exist between the Media Eight, my son’s ongoing story, and the experiences of fellow truth-tellers such as Daniel Ellsberg, William Binney, J. Kirk Wiebe, Jesselyn Radack, Diane Roark, Thomas Drake and many others. All questioned the judgment or veracity of senior government officials, and though each of these citizens spoke the truth, all paid a high price. The truth-tellers faced persecution, isolation and/or character attacks to varying degrees — especially if their identity was known. The government conditions the media to use a deceptive lexicon to describe such citizens as whistle-blowers, criminals, leakers, traitors or rogues. They use such labels because describing them as what they are — truth-tellers — has paradoxical implications for a Justice Department attempting to persecute and prosecute them for daring to “speaktruth to power.” “Truth-teller” is a context the government feared in 1971 and continues to fear today — especially when the truth-telling has been criminalized. In principled societies, integrity is valued, and liars are reviled.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

RE: rumble.com...

What or Who is controlling this elevated camera that appears to be about 1/2 mile away from the front door of the White House? It's strange that the moment the children (or little aliens) are coming out of the White House, the video zooms out to wide-view.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Second DC Police officer dies by suicide weeks after Capitol riots

a D.C. police officer who responded to the Jan. 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol died by suicide in the weeks after the events, according to acting D.C. Police chief.

Officer Jeffrey Smith is one of two cops to die by suicide due to the aftermath of the riots at the U.S. Capitol. Acting D.C. Police Chief Robert J. Contee announced Smith's death while addressing a closed session of the House Appropriations Committee Tuesday evening.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: texasgirl
Has anyone seen this video yet?

rumble.com...

There are a bunch of black SUVs and police cars at the White House for some reason. At the 2:20 mark you see people filing out. This was taken either late at night or very early morning of January 24th, apparently.

I don't know if there are kids there but it's very weird to see. What is going on? And who are the people watching across the way in that tall, white platform?

What strikes me as most odd is that the view is zoomed away as soon as people start coming out and at the very last second of the vid it looks like the full moon pops into place, left of the monument, like video has been manipulated in some way. Not necessarily the moon but a light source of something.

The only light on in the WH is the upper left corner. Generally, in real life, if there is that much activity outside a "home" all the lights go on for a myriad of reasons. The bright as the sun light makes no sense, what are they doing at night that they can't do during the day - the whole place is walled off? "cover of night" seems really not "the people's house" at all.

Or, "the white house is doing maintenance from the horrors that DJT left behind, they've decided to..." nah, even that doesn't satisfy me.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Why the hell would these cops be killing themselves right after the Capitol shenanigans?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Back in the late 80s - early 90s A.k.A were seen to be A secret Academy, of some sort...........available to Members only,

Always used to remind me of;

www.youtube.com...

After I first heard such.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The DOJ just indicted a social media influencer for memetic warfare & fraud!!

Social Media Influencer Charged with Election Interference Stemming from Voter Disinformation Campaign

A Florida man was arrested this morning on charges of conspiring with others in advance of the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election to use various social media platforms to disseminate misinformation designed to deprive individuals of their constitutional right to vote.

Douglass Mackey, aka Ricky Vaughn, 31, of West Palm Beach, was charged by criminal complaint in the Eastern District of New York. He was taken into custody this morning in West Palm Beach and made his initial appearance before U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce E. Reinhart of the Southern District of Florida.

As alleged in the complaint, between September 2016 and November 2016, in the lead up to the Nov. 8, 2016, U.S. Presidential Election, Mackey conspired with others to use social media platforms, including Twitter, to disseminate fraudulent messages designed to encourage supporters of one of the presidential candidates (the “Candidate”) to “vote” via text message or social media, a legally invalid method of voting.

From the court doc

The disinformation spread by these individuals often took the form of "memes."

A participant in the group conversation, a Twitter user, described it as "perfect psyops," to which MACKEY later replied, "We've hit upon meme magic motherlode."

Yes, yes you did!😂💣

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: samuelsson
Sorr for me posting in all directions. Shame when posts on gab dont get enough discussion going on.

Can anyone tellme if these insignia's or lack thereof is significant or not?

gab.com...

There's a stark diffrence from Trump v Biden inauguration.

Back to lurking

From the link...

48 degrees for DJT, rain.

44 degrees for Joe, mild.

Near as makes no difference.

Yea and if all the women can wear bare legs/nylons and thin soled heels surely some hardened military men would take off the overcoat during such an important ceremony. It looks very doorman.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

It really looks to me like they are not military in those images. Someone may correct me on that. It does not add up.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Related story, DC SAM launchers...

Yesterday's Washington D.C. Air Alert Revealed a Secret Missile Battery (Nov 27, 2019)

The alert lasted 45 minutes. During that time a CBS News reporter, Sara Cook, noticed something unusual on a building across the street from the White House: a missile launcher.

More like a "secret" missile battery. Anybody with half a brain suspected they had something like this.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Maybe they know / knew too much? *shrugs*

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MetalThunder

Why the hell would these cops be killing themselves right after the Capitol shenanigans?

Because they were expecting the "rioters" and were ordered to assist them, and somebody is trying to tie up any possible loose ends who might reveal this.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Q has drawn some Cicada 3301 comparisons in the past.

Brood X periodical cicadas, underground for 17 years, ready to reemerge and make some noise

17 years, hmmmh...

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The hedge fund managers have logged on.😂🤣🤡

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The hedge fund managers have logged on.😂🤣🤡

LOL....I guess they don't understand vpn's......

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
"The White House office is temporarily closed" WTF??

202-456-1111

Instagram

I verified the number and called - sure enough says it's closed!

Just for the record, it's not "temporarily closed"; rather, it says, "permanently closed".

I think it was doctored; unless, somebody can verify?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Let me guess this guy was a Republican / Trump supporter / Hillary critic?

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join