It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
There are now over 600 military aircraft over the US that ADS-B tracks. This is the most I have seen.

Now showing 233. 640pm Eastern

There are a lot....the ones I find most interesting are in FL....almost none of them have call signs or anything identifying in ADS-B.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

More ammo to usher in that bs Domestic Terrorism bill. Anyone who opposes their narrative becomes a target.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I don’t like today’s happenings.

Give me my vaccine 💉
When is the next season of the bachelor? 🌹
How bout those trendy triple 😷 masks?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: carewemust
No, we need more than that. We need disclosure and we need to see justice for the massive crimes committed against humanity

IMO, we should start by demonstrating how Joe Biden's "win" was enabled. Do that and humankind will demand to know what else has been hidden.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Curious that The Storm Rider has been quiet since 1/20.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: pteridine
There are now over 600 military aircraft over the US that ADS-B tracks. This is the most I have seen.

Now showing 233. 640pm Eastern

There are a lot....the ones I find most interesting are in FL....almost none of them have call signs or anything identifying in ADS-B.

It's almost as those loyal to the Office of the (former) President are hard at work executing a pre-designed plan.

Are there still over 92,000 sealed indictments/cases pending? If that number starts to fall by a few thousand a week, that could be a good sign.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I put on 17 masks today and became immortal.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Linwood finally drops the Epstein to Justice Roberts kids sale tape.Also the death of other SCOTUS
link to video

Producer of “Hunger Games” talks about Hollywood pe*******es
link to video

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, I think Stormrider going silent maybe a deliberate part of forming the "Ten days. Darkness" from 20th to 30th Jan?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Last I saw it was upwards of 215,000 sealed indictments.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
POV matters...

As does who or what is dictating the Original Narrative POV...

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Sums up the first week perfectly (one is not a meme). . .

Check the vibe difference on all DJ T signings. Stunning.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Linwood finally drops the Epstein to Justice Roberts kids sale tape.Also the death of other SCOTUS
link to video

Producer of “Hunger Games” talks about Hollywood pe*******es
link to video

I just saw half the video of the Hunger Games producer, wow... We talked about this in the Justice Scalia death thread and saw the connections to the Pope. I’m just blown away.

Thank you for sharing this. I’m sending it to a few friends and my brother. Our late brother-in-law was a Hollywood insider and saw some shady stuff.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Gen. Flynn in podcast saying in the next couple of days (and the next 30 days) he expects to see some "extraordinary historical moments". I don't know who's conducting this interview or the date it was posted but I saw this on Twitter today
link to video clip

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Interesting.

MOAR in bigger pic, but in essence his seal might be a copy(ish) of a GW Original Seal found in 1894.

Symbols matter.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I must have missed something, but the speculation that Roy Blunt was arrested doesn't include the reason why.

What would that reason be? Does it have anything to do with his adoption in 2006 of a Russian baby?

edit on 27-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Look who just got raided by the FBI

Feds raid Solarwinds

Dominion Voting Systems uses SolarWinds products.
It’s right there on their website.

Soul

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Ok so who is the highly decorated military guy standing on the steps with Trump at his inauguration ?

And who is the guy standing with Biden? Same guy? if not same position and rank?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Off topic a little but I was thinking about all these trillions we keep spending and how much money that actually is.

Did you know that just to count to 1 trillion would take you over 37 thousand years . WOW.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Last I saw it was upwards of 215,000 sealed indictments.

Oddly enough, the more they accumulate, the less I believe they are legitimate sealed indictments and cases. I don't trust thousands of legal workers to keep secrets. Especially in this day when it's so easy for anyone in the court system to anonymously upload proof of indictment (sealed).

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join