It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So...did Biden rescind anything today like he said he was going to?

It’s all over the news. But perhaps it hasn’t made its way into your denial bubble yet.

Link to the real world

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: crankyoldman

So many finding 1221 in so many different places.
Here is one more... a mysterious one?
Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 = Dec 21, 2020.

Dec 12, 2020 = 1221 NOTES:
- Congress created & passed a $2.3 trillion dollar package.
- Congress given 30 minutes to digest & vote on nearly 5,600 pages.
- Drama then created about "pork" & only $600 going to US citizens.
- POTUS will: sign / send back / veto / not veto / pocket veto
- Average human would take months to read, but most won't
- After signing, attention quickly moved to "Electoral Vote counts"
- But has anyone stopped to read all of this bill yet?

Trump signs COVID-19 relief bill after nearly weeklong delay

- What if... POTUS approves with "redlines" means something more?
- What if... many people we are hating are really helping?
- What if... the "Devil is in the Details" of 1221?

We have been told, the swamp is deep
We have been told, "blackmail system" has many good trapped
We have been told, there are more good than bad

We have been told, a movie needs good actors
We have been told, the stage must be set
We have been told, we are watching a movie

We have been told, it must be done the right way
We have been told, no violence, no lawbreaking, no vandalism
We have been told, no fear, have faith, trust the plan

We have been told, unity is what they fear most
We have been told, this is a fight to end the endless wars.
We have been told, peace is the prize.

We have been told, put on the full armor of God to stand in truth.
We have been told, only at a precipice will we find the will to change.
We have been told, have faith in Humanity and yourself.

WE ARE STILL IN THE STORM.
And we have been told the ending... GOD WINS.

Your mentally ill at this point if you don't think its all over. How about you accept you've been duped for 4 years and stop trying to justify your blind beliefs in a deep state internet troll. Nothing has happened and the pedophiles are in power again and nothing will happen. You keep dreaming though champion

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: summer5
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

How about this? There president with the most votes ever got 11000 thumbs down for his live ceremony video today.

youtu.be...

Now scrubbed to 280. Well 281 with my thumbs down.

Uh sorry bud,.
I am pretty sure you just downvoted the video that was talking about the 11000 downvotes.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: pianopraze

But what if Q was a China fabrication to keep people complacent trusting a plan when they should have been taking their country back?

I have mixed feelings. Loved the idea though..that we could count on our military to protect and defend the Constitution.

MME here is the problem with that argument, which BTW, was an original Share Blue Talking point.

Complacent to what? Joe lost the election by 40m votes at least. He lost all the states. The CIA had to blow up the computers in another country to rig the only states they could and they made a hash of it.

Reason: DJT got the most votes in history - true vote totals will show he won all states. Folks turned out in record numbers for local elections (also rigged) rally's, signed people up, demanded end to wars, bring troops home, better trade deals. Folks in the last four years were more positively involved then ever. Folks watched the congress people like hawks - the banning reflects that. That's a fact.

I fail to see how Q awareness made people complacent when China, Iran, Germany, Spain, and a dozen other countries were involved in rigging. Twit purged, Parler blew up with Q folks, Parler blew and Gab blew up with Q folks. Youtube purged, twit purged, and on and on and mostly Q or related folks. Not complacent as MILLIONS were sharing.

Q folks are now educated on Trade Deals. Human Trafficking as method of payment. The phony Iran Deal. And so many many many other truths. I just don't see what EXACTLY we all should have been doing besides building awareness, awakening ourselves, sharing, learning unity through exchange and so on.

It's a talking point with no answer given with no Q; Flynn is in jail (he said so) DJT was impeached (he knows so) and we're at war with NK. Instead Q folks have dropped the divide and conquer as a way of life, that matters more then one might think and it will bear out.

I'll also add this. We know for a fact that a WHOLE LOT of hidden folks were and are working their EFFING asses off (warrior and more here) and THEY LOVE US!!! We feed them information and positivity. If folks think that's nothing, they've never watched a world series game seven with a packed house and the home team down a run.

Hint. When it all blows up, the Q folks will be the ones who hold strong and in unity. That's their real purpose, it has yet to be fully realized but it will.

As per usual, thank you kindly for sharing your insightful perception of how we are moving forward.

I have struggled to articulate the message your words so eloquently captured.

I realized this truth a long time ago, even if Q , does not have some glorious confirmation about a high level military intelligence OP, the sheer magnitude of organic awakening their posts led to make Q quite real.

I have watched the truth of understanding what Globalism truly is and how corrupt/powerful they are and I have always believed the good in humanity would prevail.

Q to me represents a natural call to attention. You have the world at your finger tips and by simply employing the socratic method, you can create an army!?

Clearly we have had far more people awake to what these elite scumbags had in mind. Far more than they realized, yet even far more than we ourselves have realized.

I have gone through the same roller coaster as many have in recent days. To "trust the plan" has the ingrained undertone of naivety, when in truth, the foundation of this statement, equates with the belief of good ultimately conquering evil.

I do believe that at this moment, holding this energy and magnifying it is the most powerful response we can have to the chaos being broadcast across the globe.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Soooo...., what's habbening?

Any more [Q]uests? Can I be a wizard this time?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Didn't you get the memo? Biden wants all who followed the Q phenomenon to gather in front of the White House so he can award us the Presidential Medal of Freedom

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

You are always so spot on & I appreciate your posts so much. I really needed to read this today and I'm sure I'm not alone.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Quadrivium

It's difficult to see due to lighting & camera angle but there is text.

17 executive orders, but 11 pens...

(Or is it 16 now? 17 was originally announced...)

Why use a different pen for each EO please? What happens to all those pens afterwards?
Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
NVM

Rainbows
Jane
edit on am13America/ChicagoThursday2021-01-21T03:53:31-06:0003America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Quadrivium

It's difficult to see due to lighting & camera angle but there is text.

17 executive orders, but 11 pens...

(Or is it 16 now? 17 was originally announced...)

Why use a different pen for each EO please? What happens to all those pens afterwards?
Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

I think they are gifted as memorabilia

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: summer5
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

How about this? There president with the most votes ever got 11000 thumbs down for his live ceremony video today.

youtu.be...

Now scrubbed to 280. Well 281 with my thumbs down.

Uh sorry bud,.
I am pretty sure you just downvoted the video that was talking about the 11000 downvotes.

Confused....that's a different 'screen grab' (?) to the original one showing the 11K

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

What a bloody waste!!!

Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Trump and Q showed how fake and lockstep the media and democrats are.

Trump showed the dems and rhinos are lockstep and there is really only a one party system with a few republican and libertarian outliers.

Almost fifty percent of our nation including 30 percent of the democrats know this election was stolen.

Social media has shown how totalitarian they are and people are getting pissed.

The illusions have been broken and everyday people are talking about the evil and corruption of Washington.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Weird, but this thread wasn’t showing up in my ‘My ATS’ list.
It shows up after this post was made.
edit on b000000312021-01-21T04:53:02-06:0004America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jan 2021 04:53:02 -0600400000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Weird, but this thread wasn’t showing up in my ‘My ATS’ list.
It shows up after this post was made.

I've been using the 'recent' tab 👍🏼

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: itsmeug
Check out this other comment hidden in the whitehouses email subscription page

real people should not fill this in and expect good things - do not remove this or risk form bot signups

Wouldn't you only subscribe to expect good things?

I recently helped my wife add a subscription button to her website. I had to go through the code a bit to copy paste the relevant stuff onto her site. She uses some well known site management software and mailchimp and I found the exact same dev comments in there, so I think it's just something one of their devs left there and they have probably used the same software to create this site.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Just thinking out loud here.

If 17 wasn't who we thought, but they are Intel.
Then what country needs a covert operation against China?
Was it the russians all along?
I don't see any other global player that has the strength to plan half a century ahead....

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

If this glitch was replicated in all the so-called live broadcasts would that not prove that the broadcasts were not live , I am in my seventies and not computer-wise so do not know how to go about it.

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join