It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think we're in an episode of "Fringe."

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Did some work on the number 1776 and 37

1776/37=48
48=24+24

Mirror 24 =2442
2442-1776=666

Another dig

1776-2021=245
245+666=911

666, 911 and 1776.....Masons like numbers right. Did they plan all this out.

The Masonic tradition at that time was highly steeped in OCCULTISM. The Masons were all practicing CEREMONIAL MAGICIANS. George Washington, wearing a Masonic apron, actually performed a Masonic (occult) rite when the cornerstone of the capital was laid and he placed a box containing Masonic medallions in that cornerstone.

The signing of the Declaration of Independence was based on astrological timing worked out by one of the Founding Fathers. July 4th, 1776 at 12:00 noon at Philadelphia (PA) was very significant
Link

Significant indeed....

You all have a wonderful end of days now.

Interesting and astute.

225th Anniversary - Masonic Laying of the Capitol Corner Stone (w/transcript and video)

On September 18, 1793, freemasons including President George Washington placed the cornerstone for the U.S. Capitol building in a Masonic ritual that included corn, oil and wine. In this program, the U.S. Capitol Historical Society hosted a ceremonial re-enactment in honor of the 225th anniversary

Thanks CM

Couple observations on that
1776-1793=17 years

225-666=441 mirror 144

144 is the 13th number in the Fibonacci sequence.

Corn= Gold
Oil=Oil
Wine=Drugs

In GOD we trust... Gold Oil Drugs

Brings me to this little document I just came across:

Kabbalah is a knowledge of Divine Wisdom. This truth is the foundation stone upon which the regenerating and saving portion of every true religion is based. The Kabbalah transmits to us such knowledge as the adepts of those times chose to commit to writing.
THE OCCULTISM OF THE BIBLE AND THE KABBALAH

And this Psalms 118:22:

“The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭118:22‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Lots buzzing around in my head right now.

Even Saint Germain, and Alice Bailey buzzing around in there too.

Alchemy... it’s all going back to the start

Future Proves Past
Symbolism will be their down fall

To keep things as simple as possible, it would appear that Occam's Razor indicates:

Corn, wine and oil, poured upon the symbolic lodge at the ceremony which creates it, are essential to “erection” or “Consecration”. To the services of the Most High. From earliest times consecration has been accompanied by sacrifice, a free-will offering of something of real value to those who thus worship. Hence the sacrifice of corn, wine and oil – the wealth of the land, the strength of the tribe, the comfort and well-being of the individual – at the consecration of any place of worship or service of God.
~ Source

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Just some thoughts

ETS = 44

E=5
T=20
S=19

44 = Obama

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sleeping Giants twit. Looks like they are targeting both side. Wh or Bh. I don't know but worth looking at. Look like they are planning to target King Soopers and Amazon because of the Oath Keepers. Those who want to defend the constitution.
twitter.com...
www.splcenter.org...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Did some work on the number 1776 and 37

1776/37=48
48=24+24

Mirror 24 =2442
2442-1776=666

Another dig

1776-2021=245
245+666=911

666, 911 and 1776.....Masons like numbers right. Did they plan all this out.

The Masonic tradition at that time was highly steeped in OCCULTISM. The Masons were all practicing CEREMONIAL MAGICIANS. George Washington, wearing a Masonic apron, actually performed a Masonic (occult) rite when the cornerstone of the capital was laid and he placed a box containing Masonic medallions in that cornerstone.

The signing of the Declaration of Independence was based on astrological timing worked out by one of the Founding Fathers. July 4th, 1776 at 12:00 noon at Philadelphia (PA) was very significant
Link

This ^^^

I've said it very often. Which came first, "The Plan" or the "Constitution?" Since 1776 NO ONE has improved on it, don't people find it odd that folks from around the world admire it, worship it, yet the brilliance has not been improved and this one has been trashed entirely?

The Plan is NOT 4 years old. It had no expiration date attached. Freewill and wishy washy emotions create problems with timing. Leaders must always lead, always, not with their words but with their vibrations contained within their Truth - it is the only way.

Wonderfully put, COM.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I still find it ironic that Muslims are allowed to walk around free in the US after 9-11....by lefty logic they are ALL terrorists.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auntie Matter
Someone on Reddit observed a rather odd line-up for TCM For January 20th:

This is the legit TCM schedule for tomorrow.

3 more “murder” programs on the 21st

8 Joe
6 murder

86’d

en.m.wikipedia.org...(term)

“Eighty-six or 86 is American English slang used to indicate that an item is no longer available, traditionally from a food or drinks establishment; or referring to a person or people who are not welcome in the premises. Its origins are unknown but seem to have been coined in the 1920s or 1930s.

The term is now more generally used to get rid of someone or something. In the 1970s, its meaning expanded to refer to murder.”

Also, 42+44
Clinton + Obama

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Biden on Teevee....
What's with the title Major in front of his name????
I'm taking it that he was in the military....but why make such a fuss of it now?????

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auntie Matter
Someone on Reddit observed a rather odd line-up for TCM For January 20th:

This is the legit TCM schedule for tomorrow.

Wednesday nights have been TCM 'Murder Mystery' line up nights for a while now.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I think when it was done it meant something but I don't think the guy posting it is a Trump supporter and I think he is saying the best is yet to come is referring to Biden taking office.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Would one of you here (ETMN maybe?) with marine military knowledge kindly debunk this please before it gets out of hand? Someone on Twit is filming "ships" all along the coast of California. She sounds quite alarmed. Here's a screenshot but go watch the 32 second video to help you with your conclusion. Please report back asap! Thank you.

Twitter Audio Visual Source (32 s)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Black Watcher
On drawing T-2 the black dressed guy has ETS on his shoulder, does this have any meaning that we know of?

Eye The Spy, old name of the "E" account.

However, as Cranky pointed out, no telling who has "managed" those accounts over the years and if different players are involved.

Cheers

Thank you for that, just showing my ignorance 😂😂

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Looks like cargo ships. Link to video please.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Biden on Teevee....
I'm taking it that he was in the military....but why make such a fuss of it now?????

Rainbows
Jane

He has no military service.
Joe Biden received multiple draft deferments....

I have read past snide comments by Democrats referring to Donald Trump as "Mr. Bone spur" for having been deferred from the Vietnam draft because of bone spurs in his heels. Well, it turns out that Joe Biden received similar deferments. During college he received 4 student Vietnam War draft deferments and received another in 1968 after graduating from college and starting in law school. The last one was because of asthma. (Anyone ever seen Joe using an inhaler?) In "Promises to Keep," a memoir that was published in 2007, Biden never mentioned his asthma, recounting an active childhood, work as a lifeguard and football exploits in high school. Biden's permanent deferment in 1968 came at the height of the war and at its bloodiest time. Biden's active avoidance of the draft was tantamount to him believing that those who did go were nothing but 'suckers.' For Democrats to attack Trump as being a draft dodger while ignoring Biden having done the same is rather hypocritical wouldn't you say?

Tucson
edit on b000000312021-01-19T13:05:34-06:0001America/ChicagoTue, 19 Jan 2021 13:05:34 -0600100000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: CanadianMason

Looks like cargo ships. Link to video please.

Link

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
Pompeo tweets coming in closer together now

link

Paul Harvey: WE THE PEOPLE

link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Biden never served in the military, he dodged multiple drafts.

Just more pandering to the sheep, I guess.

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Biden on Teevee....

Rainbows
Jane

He has no military service.
Joe Biden received multiple draft deferments....

Thank you.
Turns out it was his Dad going by his speech.
It was awful to watch, he broke down twice!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Aaaaanndd Kraken has voluntarily dropped her election fraud case in Georgia

Dont be glum, just think.... sunny beaches, clear water, beautiful scenery, all expenses paid accommodations.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Would one of you here (ETMN maybe?) with marine military knowledge kindly debunk this please before it gets out of hand? Someone on Twit is filming "ships" all along the coast of California. She sounds quite alarmed. Here's a screenshot but go watch the 32 second video to help you with your conclusion. Please report back asap! Thank you.

Twitter Audio Visual Source (32 s)

I found this link about the cargo ships off of the CA coast:
lbpost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join