It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland goes into full lockdown, England to follow

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Where to begin really.

A lot of dirt has been dug up over the years, with presumably even more secrets still secure under the rug somewhere never to see the light of day.

Suffice to say that the British Royal Family have never been able to escape the spectre of unsavoury historical Nazi connections that surround them.

Allegedly there is even controversial footage of Queen Elizabeth making the Nazi salute as a child.

edit on 13-1-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Lots of rumours and hear say.

However, it is a FACT that Donaldson and many of Scottish Nationalists at the time were heavily in favour of staying out of the fight against Nazism.
They wanted to remain 'neutral' and leave the rest of the UK to fight Hitler alone.

No charges were brought against Donaldson and those arrested along with him but the suspicion remained that they hoped to lead a Quisling like government in Scotland.

Its almost beyond debate that some members of The Royal Family had pro-Hitler sentiments, I don't think that's ever been denied.
Once war was inevitable they were moved out of harms way.

Personally I would have chopped their #ing heads off!

I'm not really pro-Monarchy but I think its fair to say that most of The Royal Family worked tirelessly for the war effort.
I think its even more fair to say that Donaldson et al did not.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

quote reply Lots of rumours and hear say. However, it is a FACT that Donaldson and many of Scottish Nationalists at the time were heavily in favour of staying out of the fight against Nazism. They wanted to remain 'neutral' and leave the rest of the UK to fight Hitler alone

Has the question ever been really answered why Rudolph Hess landed in Scotland in 1941 ?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Hmmm. Hess flew to Scotland. Just after Hitler let the British Army escape from Dunkirk.

Arguably lost the war for him.

Wonder why?

Hmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

quote reply Lots of rumours and hear say. However, it is a FACT that Donaldson and many of Scottish Nationalists at the time were heavily in favour of staying out of the fight against Nazism. They wanted to remain 'neutral' and leave the rest of the UK to fight Hitler alone

Has the question ever been really answered why Rudolph Hess landed in Scotland in 1941 ?

Oops. Am agreeing with you.

Normal service will be resumed.

But British aristocracy were Nazi sympathisers.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Oops. Am agreeing with you

We must stop meeting like this.

But British aristocracy were Nazi sympathisers.

As where many " ordinary men in the street " unfortunately. Oswald Moseley's mob, And the owner of The Daily Mail of course.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Exactly. And the Royal family conveniently changed their name from rather Germanic name to conveniently more English sounding "Windsor".

Fancy a pint after lockdown?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

That's the sprit Freeborn.

No matter who they are Man, Woman, or beast.

Quite a few of them in that big royal and aristocratic wood pile also or so we are lead to believe, beasts that is.

If they are wanting to be in with the Nazis.

Chop the fecking heads off the lot of them.

Or better yet give them the Boxing Helena treatment.

After all we pay them to sit on there arse and do nothing anyway.

As to Donaldson i cant really speculate as i did not ken who the man was until i googled him earlier.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I am one of those odd people that don't actually drink.

I had to much as a youngster.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Less chance of being intercepted and/or shot out the sky would be my bet.

As to why "Rudolf Hess" landed in Scotland that is.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Maybe a civilised chat over a hot mint tea?

🧐

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Maybe a civilised chat over a hot mint tea?

🧐

Now you're talking.

I will keep you updated when i get the jab. My next door neighbours are having theirs on Friday, but they are older.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

As to the jab, my brother in-law, key worker and Physiotherapist has had his second inoculation postponed, so his place can be used by someone who requires there first inoculation shot.

Not sure about the logic displayed there, needs must i suppose.

Just putting it out there, considering how the 2 part vaccinations are supposed to be administered.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

As to the jab, my brother in-law, key worker and Physiotherapist has had his second inoculation postponed, so his place can be used by someone who requires there first inoculation shot.

Just putting it out there, considering how the 2 part vaccinations are supposed to be administered.

As i stated, my neighbours are having theirs on Friday, and they have been told the second vacination will be done by April 5th.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

My dear old 96 year old mum broke her hip last week. And has now been tested positive for Covid. #e times?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

My dear old 96 year old mum broke her hip last week. And has now been tested positive for Covid. #e times?

That's not good. Not good at all.

My 80-year old Aunt died in a London Hospital from it 2 days ago. My Son Has had it, though only showed mild symptoms.

I've heard over a dozen names of people I knew/know who have died or have not fully recovered from it. It's an arse kicker.

Worst case scenario is that it keeps on mutating and becoming more and more lethal...even with these "Hail Mary" vaccines they are rolling out... Game over.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

That's aweful news. I did wish her a speedy recovery. And i am sure she will.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

They are making it up as they go alone, Desperate times call for...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm not anti-Monarchy or pro-Monarchy.

Despite what many believe they have absolutely no influence on me or my life.
I think they cost each taxpayer something stupid like 30pence a year.

The very idea of such inherited wealth does piss me off but there are greater injustices in this country that need addressing.

As long as they keep out of politics and my life I don't really give a toss.
Cross that line and I'll be at the head of the queue demanding their abolition.....at least.

As for the Royals and Hitler: Yes, some did have sympathies with him as did quite a few of our 'aristocracy' - I'd get rid of that lot tomorrow - but the majority tried to help the war effort.

I think WWII was one of the very few just wars.
Anyone not contributing should have been locked up.
Anyone collaborating etc should have been strung up.

Not much in this world is black and white.
The need to oppose Hitler and the Nazi's was clear cut.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Mate if the need to oppose Hitler and the Nazi's was clear cut then Neville Chamberlain would never have attempted to appease the bastards via the likes of the Munich Agreement of 1938.

Nor would it have taken him two days to announce the declaration of war on Germany after there invasion of Poland.

WWII was anything but black and white or clear cut, seems to me Britain could have went the other way just as easily no matter what we like to claim.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join