It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wood now is giving a deadline: NOON 1/02/2021
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: Flesh699

This is why I have always shunned the wwg1 slogan.

I have no idea how far some of you want to go and I have no idea what some of you may be willing to do to get "there".

That's not directed at you flesh.. I'm talking in general.

Every time I hear "chatter" of vigilantism on these threads (which thankfully is rare)

I think, whelp, that's either a nutter or an entrapment sting...

/back to lurk

Respectfully,
~meathead

We either do this legally or we won't win. That is why Lin is able to call out the Cabal, he is legally within his rights. Defamation of a criminal who has committed a crime is not defamation of someone with character.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's as though Lin Wood in past few weeks has been tweeting every known conspiracy promulgated by Q movement.

I present Exhibit X...

Raise your hand if you’re alive...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I guess we'll see if his threats have any teeth by noon tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

It's as though Lin Wood in past few weeks has been tweeting every known conspiracy promulgated by Q movement.

I present Exhibit X...

Raise your hand if you’re alive...

The only one he hasnt mentioned is Q is JFK Jr.

one of his followers should ask him if has info on that..

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I think it’s how we interpret “should” in his tweet. Want vs Shall.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
On Friday, January 1, 2021, the President signed into law:

S. 3418, the “Safeguarding Tomorrow through Ongoing Risk Mitigation Act” or the “STORM Act,” which authorizes the Federal Emergency Management Agency to provide capitalization grants to States to establish revolving funds to provide hazard mitigation assistance to reduce risks from disasters and natural hazards.

31 drops with "storm"

Jul 18 2020 02:12:12 (EST)

Date: Euro 2-1 or US 1-2

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
CodeMonkey just now...

Ron@CodeMonkeyZ
2m

Is Lin Wood one of the most powerful men on earth?

With great power comes great responsibility.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
twitter.com...

Isn't "Should" more of a prediction based on hope?

Not as solid as they "Will" Resign.

Still, like I said earlier, I hope at least ONE of Lin Wood's declarations is proven correct very soon.
edit on 1/1/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

I take it...and it's multi-post buildup, this evening...as an 'or else' threat.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
What is the name of the guy who wears a strainer on his head, Whitiker? Thanks, I just can’t remember ?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Restaurant by me refuses to close indoor dining for Covid. Sent to court by law enforcement with 9 citations, and local magistrate threw it out.

They are open, despite Gov. Wolf's order....

www.citizensvoice.com... .html
www.citizensvoice.com/news/coronavirus/harveys-lake-restaurant-opens-in-defiance-of-closure-order.html

Yep. Here in the Badger State the governor wants everything closed, but he knows no one will comply. He got smart and didn't even try.

My gut-intuition says CHINA is sending money to states that are punishing their citizens with the lockdowns. I saw figures on how much money Green Bay loses due to not allowing visitors/fans to attend Packer games. A big $$$ loss to the city of Green Bay.

Even governors of states that are in the hole financially, have no qualms about slashing revenues by cancelling or restricting huge events, or closing big revenue-generating venues.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
What is the name of the guy who wears a strainer on his head, Whitiker? Thanks, I just can’t remember ?

Thomas Wictor

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

I take it...and it's multi-post buildup, this evening...as an 'or else' threat.

Oh...I must have missed some of Wood's messages. The last post I saw before the one you linked-to, Lin was using a foreign language to describe the possibility of a major BOOM in the next few days.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Man! That statement by @CodeMonkeyZ is a little over-the-top, don't you think? One of the most powerful men on earth?? Yep...waaay over the top. What's up with that?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
That’s it, Thanks TAT
Thomas Wicker is an interesting man, curious what he has to say about what’s going on ?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, what court could a case, with the Chief Justice as one of the parties, be tried in?

Has a Justice been a party in a court case, whilst sitting on the Supreme Court, before?

Logic would say that a Justice could lose in lower courts and appeal til getting the case heard by the Supreme Court, where, even if they recused, there would be argument that the remaining court justices would be biased towards their work colleague.

Is this setting up a situation whereby the law gets changed to say any case with a Supreme Court Justice as a party has to be heard by military tribunal? "Who guards the gatekeepers?"

edit on 1-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
We either do this legally or we won't win. That is why Lin is able to call out the Cabal, he is legally within his rights. Defamation of a criminal who has committed a crime is not defamation of someone with character.

The discovery aspect of defamation is something we already talked about. Add to that the ultimate defense in a libel case is the truth itself.

Another thing is that the standards for libel is different for regular people verses a "public person", which Roberts certainly is. Generally, you can exercize your rights criticizing them up to the point you cross a line, that usually is the accusation of a sex crime.

So Linn "crossed the Rubicon" in that civil sense.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
It's amazing how much damage/carnage China-Pelosi-Joe will be responsible for inflicting on so many Dem/Repub politicians, media outlets, and businesses, simply because they chose to CHEAT President Trump out of being re-elected, instead of trying their best to win fair-and-square.

Traitors deserve NO MERCY.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join