It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: carewemust

At this point, I'm thinking LW is either telling the truth, or he's a lunatic, or he's God.

He sounds like the kid who knows a great secret...wants everyone to know he knows it...and can't wait to tell it.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have to admit that things are ratcheting up into the ridiculous, but it may be that what's going on is that incredible.

It's hard for me, as a rational human being, to listen to everything over the last four years and not feel it's all just theatre because outrageous things are being said and done and there are no consequences.

When and where does the madness end? There has got to be an event that will shatter this suspense. This movie is really starting to piss me off. I confess I'm ready to walk out. I know I've expressed this before in these threads.

This continual heightened state of hope is exhausting. Let's get this over with, for christsake.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I have to admit that things are ratcheting up into the ridiculous, but it may be that what's going on is that incredible.

It's hard for me, as a rational human being, to listen to everything over the last four years and not feel it's all just theatre because outrageous things are being said and done and there are no consequences.

When and where does the madness end? There has got to be an event that will shatter this suspense. This movie is really starting to piss me off. I confess I'm ready to walk out. I know I've expressed this before in these threads.

This continual heightened state of hope is exhausting. Let's get this over with, for christsake.

Whatever is going to come out...if anything is going to come out...will have to come out within the next 5 days.
So...not much longer to wait now.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I mean, I’ve had accounts permanently banned there for telling a liberal journalist who got fired to learn to code. Wood shoulda been gone 10 times already. It’s very strange.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Back in August when Thomas Wictor was still on twitter he said if the scenario where the election is still undecided by Jan 6, then Chuck Grassley would become president and Mike Pompeo would be the VP.

I thought today being a national holiday it would be a slow twit day. I think next week is going to be a biblical flood and L. Wood goes full metal jacket.🤣

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
E...

A friendly suggestion:
Take to your Twitter accounts, your Parlers, your... wherever, and simply post:

JULIAN ASSANGE

parler.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re: twitter.com...

Well.. Scavino is telling President Trump "Game On", with Pence close by, so at least Pence is being kept in the loop.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

At this point, I'm thinking LW is either telling the truth, or he's a lunatic, or he's God.

I’m guessing he’s purposefully being a lunatic.

Potentially sabotage my illustrious reputation, alienate myself, end my career....sure....sounds like a crazy strategy but, I like it.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I’m guessing he’s purposefully being a lunatic.

Potentially sabotage my illustrious reputation, alienate myself, end my career....sure....sounds like a crazy strategy but, I like it.

I had never heard of the guy before the kid that sued CNN, etc.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Has that LW Twitter account been verified? Is it really him?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
South Philly Fancy Boys had their "protest" parade.

mobile.twitter.com...

You read it correctly...

edit on 1-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: [SNOWDEN]

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

He sure is something

L I N = 3 9 5 = 17 = 8
W O O D = 5 6 6 4 = 21 = 3

17 + 21 = 38
3+8=11

11 is a Master Number

Also notice the mirror we have 83 with 17 and 21 reduced
Then we get 38 if we add 17 and 21.

So we get 11 twice

22 another master number

And of course 17=Q and 21=777

The numerology is strong with this one.

Master Numbers

The 11 walks the edge between greatness and self-destruction.Its potential for growth, stability, and personal power lies in its acceptance of intuitive understanding and spiritual truths. For the 11, peace is not found so much in logic, but in faith. The 11 is the psychic's number.

edit on 1-1-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Here is some info from "insiders", and guidance from locals, for those going to the huge "stop the steal" protest on January 6th in our nation's Capital.

Dated 1.1.2021: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Pass it along.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Here is some info from "insiders", and guidance from locals, for those going to the huge "stop the steal" protest on January 6th in our nation's Capital.

Pass it along.

I read in the conservative treehouse that some people were wondering how they could be noticed? Might I suggest wearing a fluorescent orange vest like the ones that construction and DOT workers wear. Would make a statement...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Has that LW Twitter account been verified? Is it really him?

Or does he have control of it? I think you're on Parler, has he been posting the same/similar crazy tweets?

PARLER handle: linwood

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Republicans seem to be joining Democrats, who were already discombobulated and dysfunctional.

Republicans smacked down "Section 230" reform of Social Media, at Noon today. At 3:27pm, they posted a major complaint about Social Media censoring Conservatives.

Source Article: theconservativetreehouse.com... ain-about-big-tech-censorship/

Trump is forcing all of them to expose their real selves, and their acting/fake selves...sometimes in the same day, lol.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: carewemust

Pass it along.

I read in the conservative treehouse that some people were wondering how they could be noticed? Might I suggest wearing a fluorescent orange vest like the ones that construction and DOT workers wear. Would make a statement...

BLM-ANTIFA terrorists will be there too. Being "noticeable" is not desired.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

It’s definitely really him, no blue check though.

He’s about an hour away from tweeting that the Lizard Men are real I think.
edit on 1-1-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Whatever is going to come out...if anything is going to come out...will have to come out within the next 5 days.
So...not much longer to wait now.

From what I've read, January 20th is the only "hard" date. Removing Joe from the playing field after he's sworn in, is much harder than doing so at any point before 1/20/2021.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

It’s definitely really him, no blue check though.

He’s about an hour away from tweeting that the Lizard Men are real I think.

ROFL. Yeah, that pool with the shark is just around the corner.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join