It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
WOW!!!
Rainbows
Jane

ETA....just noticed, can't be same photo...Trump is standing wrong side of the painting and flag!

edit on pm15America/ChicagoFriday2021-01-01T17:37:51-06:0005America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Mike P tweeted this.

Bigger...

Original...

A lot of effort it seems to shop the VP out...

Different pics. Look at where DJT's and Pompeo's heads are in the 2 pics (in relation to the background).
edit on 1-1-2021 by djohn554 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

President and Melania Trump returned from Mara Largo yesterday early, before the New Year's Eve party at that Resort.

He met immediately with vice president Mike Pence in the Oval Office.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: FinallyFree72

That’s what Antifa wants. Money for nothing and chicks for free.

For some reason, I thought you were going to say "clicks for free". That's the world we live in.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Wow! This is horrifying. Pelosi's house vandalized with spray paint and a pig's head left on her driveway....the picture will probably get scrubbed from Twitter so grab it while it's hot!

Here

Prosobiec suggests the A symbol = Antifa but; who knows?

ETA: Not sure if I should post the pic here or not. I"ll let the mod decide.

I see what looks like “UBI!” Above the “we want” part.
Universal Basic Income?

I took the crosses out $2k to mean they don’t want $2k (maybe they haven’t heard), they want congress to pass UBI and disallow rent collection in a COVID relief bill. Apparently we’re just blowing wishes into the wind now. Imagine being this greedy and stupid while calling others greedy and stupid.

Maybe, Pelosi feels ignored and wants some sympathy.
Found a deal on pig heads and spray paint. Hired one of her artsy friends to do it.

Pelosi giving art direction:
“I want some anarchy and maybe something bad that I did, some basic hate, with a little Charlie Manson flare, with the pigs blood.”

😆 Nothing surprises me these days

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
President Trump says the location for January 6th stop the steal rally in Washington DC is still not determined.

mobile.twitter.com...

There are not many choices for 1 million people, lol.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Hunter Biden is now an artist. Maybe he can put together something that pleases Nancy.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Restaurant by me refuses to close indoor dining for Covid. Sent to court by law enforcement with 9 citations, and local magistrate threw it out.

They are open, despite Gov. Wolf's order....

www.citizensvoice.com... .html
www.citizensvoice.com/news/coronavirus/harveys-lake-restaurant-opens-in-defiance-of-closure-order.html
edit on 1-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: fixed now / thanks

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Mike P tweeted this.

Will the real Mike P. please stand up!?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Restaurant by me refuses to close indoor dining for Covid. Sent to court by law enforcement with 9 citations, and local magistrate threw it out.

www.citizensvoice.com... .html
www.citizensvoice.com/news/coronavirus/harveys-lake-restaurant-opens-in-defiance-of-closure-order.html

Yep. Here in the Badger State the governor wants everything closed, but he knows no one will comply. He got smart and didn't even try.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
fixed your link...

originally posted by: FlyingFox

citizens voice article

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Because attorney Lin Wood has won so many Defamation lawsuits for clients, he certainly knows how to trigger one against himself.

Wood has been trying hard to get Chief Justice John Roberts to file a defamation suit against him, but Roberts won't do it.

Why won't Roberts sue me?: twitter.com...

Here's why. If Justice Roberts (or anyone else) wants to sue for defamation, he'll have to prove Lin Wood is lying.

But if Lin is telling the truth, Roberts would only be indicting himself by going after Mr. Wood.

I have always believed you have to have character to be defamed. These Cabal members are bad characters and can't pretend otherwise when the facts are allowed as evidence they are found wanting. The scum rises to the top with the cream and the farmer has to separate it or it ruins the milk.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What the hell kinda picture is that on Woods tweet? Did someone in China make that for him?

I think you're very close if not right on the money.

NTD Television, established in 2001 in New York City by Chinese Americans, is an American-owned and operated network (based in New York, New York) and the first independent nonprofit Chinese-language TV channel in the U.S. It is the only in-language Chinese TV network dedicated to freedom, democracy and human rights in the U.S. It is the world’s largest Chinese network outside of China.

New Tang Dynasty Television Background [PDF]

Epoch Times partnered with NTD...

How The Epoch Times Created a Giant Influence Machine

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
I wonder what is going through the minds of the elites as they read Lin Wood's tweet that states Epstein is alive.

I would think they had better have had some of those "Depends" adult diapers. I am sure the water came out just a little bit. Permission to wet their pants on that one.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sidney Powell asking who owns Ben Sasse and what is he hiding?

NB GOP Candidate Ben Sasse Tied To Old Scandal

it is Sasse's job as one of four proctors and a tutor for the U.S. House of Representative Page Program from 1996 to 1998 that has raised eyebrows in both Nebraska and Washington, DC. The House Page program, at the time of Sasse's employment, was experiencing one of its many scandals, in which members of Congress were accused of pressuring underage male House pages for sex. Sasse's time as a page proctor includes the time frame when Representative Mark Foley (R-FL) and Representative Jim Kolbe (R-AZ) were accused of molesting underage male House pages. Foley resigned his House seat in 2006 after sexually explicit instant messages he sent to current and former House pages were revealed to the media.

Rense

What Did Senate Candidate Ben Sasse Know About The House Page Scandal?
Rense

America's Greatest Child Sex Scandal: Boys Town in Lincoln, Nebraska
source

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
We should probably talk more about Lin Wood.
Any sound ideas about what he is really up to here?

Clearly, he is playing an assigned role...but what is that role?

Whip?
Distraction?
Junk Yard Dog?
Double Agent?
Madman?
Judas Goat?

What is "whip and Junk Yard Dog" for all the marbles on the daily double Alex? God rest his soul.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's a very intriguing expression considering what it means.

When this boil breaks I wouldn't want to be downstream.

Elon is a big fan of the original Deus Ex. For a short while it was his twit avatar.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Deus Ex Video Game

But, yea, whatever Lin Wood knows or think he knows I don't want to be anywhere near these players in the next week or so. Are we watching a movie or game (theory) play out, or...

"What is Deus Ex Machina?": A Literary Guide for English Students and Teachers (less than 5 min) - quite interesting that Lin used this Latin phrase, "God from machine."

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: onehuman

(originally posted by: [post=25663479]nerbot)
The thing that shouts at me is the tie worn by the man to Oswald's left seems to be noticeably shorter in the clip V the picture.

Down to his belt in the pic but not in the clip.

Hmmm??

An unpredicted error?

Now maybe not.

Wrong guy I am certain. The one with the shorter tie also has a black hat. It must be the other white hat man behind Oswald in the top photo. The hats are clearly white.

edit on 1-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

We should probably talk more about Lin Wood.
Any sound ideas about what he is really up to here?

Clearly, he is playing an assigned role...but what is that role?

Whip?
Distraction?
Junk Yard Dog?
Double Agent?
Madman?
Judas Goat?

What is "whip and Junk Yard Dog" for all the marbles on the daily double Alex? God rest his soul.

Whip keeps the troops in line.
JYD protects by barking...and sometimes biting.

Wood is now indicating he possesses the KEY which unlocks the treasure chest of TRUTHS.
Keycode, perhaps?

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Black Watcher
If I were to say “The White Use The Tea House” would this mean anything to anyone?

TWUTTH

Expand.

I was hoping that Black Watcher would do that.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join