It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

He's also posting exactly 30 minutes apart and stated last night to "watch this space"

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump confirms an epic January 6th is on tap.

mobile.twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Deus ex machina: an unexpected power or event saving a seemingly hopeless situation, especially as a contrived plot device in a play or novel.

The plot thickens.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Black Watcher
If I were to say “The White Use The Tea House” would this mean anything to anyone?

TWUTTH

Expand.

Elmer Fudd for "truth".

...And, here, I was thinking it connected back to "APACHE".
nvm.

What it does connect to is a rabbit.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I was just reading about that. Let's hope at least one or two of Lin Wood's profound claims over the past 2 weeks is proven in the next few days.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

That's a very intriguing expression considering what it means.

When this boil breaks I wouldn't want to be downstream.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

That’s what Antifa wants. Money for nothing and chicks for free.
edit on 1-1-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

What the hell kinda picture is that on Woods tweet? Did someone in China make that for him?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT
Did Mr. Pulitzer confirm that election data was being sent to Democrats' overlords in China?

He confirmed that ALL the voting data within that voting center was not secure and continuously open to manipulation from China in real time.

Thank you for confirming. Hopefully key parts of that video will be played on January 6th for the country to see.

Every year we have the "flu jab" which, magically, is made BEFORE the alleged strain ever shows up. So it makes sense that this nonsense works the same way, only this time the panic was in so they doubled down on absolutely every. single. aspect. to make their NWO nonsense take - it failed.

It also makes sense that masks are causing the uptick in "cases" because they've gone up since mask-mania showed up, but, oddly, correlation = causation is sort of a one way street, especially after the switch from cases = symptoms, to cases = whatever we say they are.

This whole thing is full blown Alice Drunk and Lost Wandering Around in Wonderland, as nothing makes sense and trying to make sense only means Alice grabs another bottle of Jack and guzzles away.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Why are they all grinning like Cheshire Cats?🤔 This is a photo from May 9, 2020 with senior mil leaders. Many Q drops on that day along with that twitter frenzy on taking the oath.

twitter.com...

@LLinWood
I love this picture posted by @SecPompeo today for a variety of reasons.

I note that the portraits on the wall are portraits of President George Washington & President Harry Truman.

Connect the dots.
2:32 PM · Jan 1, 2021

Pompeo is tagging all his tweets today with that hashtag.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

@LLinWood
Too bad we don’t get New Year’s wish list. If we did, I know 3 things I would want on my list:

1. Sec. Pompeo @SecPompeo
in charge of Senate on 1/6/21 after Pence @VP is arrested.
2. @GenFlynn
to be appointed as Vice-President by @realDonaldTrump
3. 4 more Trump years!

2021!
2:12 PM · Jan 1, 2021

That's an interesting PIC with Gina. I wonder if there is a Presidential Address would she be featured? The C_A did some of the flipping, but of course outside the US, which gives her sort of, kind of, a free pass to expose the effort and that'd be some kind of whopper and drive the DS goons nuts.

The PR is DJT and her are at odds, which gives her cred with exposing vote flipping. She's also still there...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Swagger is also a Open Source API, which happens to be involved with Solar Winds.

SolarWinds

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Mike P tweeted this.

Bigger...

Original...

A lot of effort it seems to shop the VP out...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow that is interesting. A lot of signs pointing in the direction of Pence all of a sudden...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Lin tweeted about Isaac Kappy, which IMO is another definite reference to Epstein. Also, going back to Pompeo tweeting every 30 minutes...wasn't there a drop about over in 30?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Mike P tweeted this.

Bigger...

Original...

A lot of effort it seems to shop the VP out...

Not the SAME photos...look @ POTUS' left hand in both (index finger straighter in photo called 'original').
Sequence photos.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Good thing our friends in the PRC would never stoop to such activity.

Cheers

I'm sure they are accustomed to even more blatant cheating.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Why would Pence reject lawsuit by GOP to give him the authority to finalize electoral votes ? Why the lawsuit at all, if his duty is defined in the Constitution ?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
A Tin Eye search shows that photo used in a meme in May 2018. No pence in that photo. My question is why would someone photoshop Pence into the photo? Where did you find that "original"? edit: ok, original is not "shopped" but actually a different photo

edit on 1/1/2021 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: I really should be more thorough before posting lol

edit on 1/1/2021 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ...and editing

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

It would be a plus if more constraints were placed on the mfg origin labels. Often, I can't really even tell.

Funny example is a bearing for a German car. You can get one in a box that says F*A*G GERMANY, but the bearing is made in China. See, the company F*A*G is from Germany...

www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Yeah, someone is Photoshopping.

a reply to: FlyingFox

I ran into the same thing with some Faber-Castell products. Made in China.

Blew me away. Why would you compromise your product and reputation by having it made in China? Are the few extra Euros really worth it?

Not to me.
edit on 1/1/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

My guess, it's rando.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join