It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXTriker

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
On Parler, Lin Wood has posted a letter from Nancy Pelosi from Aug 27th... was it found on her seized laptop? It's the second post down (at the mo)

Bigger

Note point 3:

...Show your support for anyone breaking the law

If this is real, then ANYBODY who suffered because of the BLM/Antifa riots has cause to sue the Democratic Party.

I did a search on the signature for Pelosi just to compare. The png is on Wiki so anyone could have put the signature on the letter or she did it. The signature is a pretty good match.

I'm in Oregon and I'm calling it bullsh*t. The letter doesn't even look formatted properly (everything is too centered) and the word wrapping looks funky. Won't even get into the pixelation around the text and what's clearly (to me) an image of Pelosis signature thrown in.

Ted Wheeler has no support in Portland from either side. Antifa hates him because he won't go full retard like they want, and everyone else hates him because he's a pansy ass bi*ch and won't do anything about antifs violence, autonomous zones, attacking of police officers etc. Not even sure how he won reelection when the Antifs candidate was miles ahead of him in the polls.
edit on 1/11/2021 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Seen lots of posts referring to a WL dump in the last couple - with links, but to me most of the links look like they have already been dropped - tho haven't gone through it properly yet, and so far haven't found anyone else who has.

Some more info from your bro in law would be great!

It sound like an old drop. I will pick his brain about why it was circulated when I talk to him this week.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Gab seems to be working atm

According to team Green And Blue, our friend reminds us to take a look at post 938

A lot of things said back then are ringing more true now than before?

So, with that said, if we search 938 sequence into all posts yields somethings that might make things a little more clear>Cloudy?
How would you go about "toying with the enemy?"

A new perspective regarding muddying the waters
Ghost-in, Ghost-out
When We Ghost 1, We Ghost ALL
YMMV

Also, with Pelosi going missing earlier, the trending hashtag reminded me of that game ""Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?"

I barely remember playing that game, but looking back upon it, it has some interesting parallels that line up with ongoing current events.

To anyone that is feeling defeated; take a breath and relax. If you trusted the plan this for this long, why on Earth would you want to look away as we are reaching a climatic battle?
edit on 11-1-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Not even sure how he won reelection

You're not?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

No paper trail.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Reminds me of a blurry pic that's been floating around the quattrochan for a bit:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Screencap from a pdf that has since been scrubbed.

The link was https:// keystone.ndu.edu/Portals/86/JTF-NCR.pdf

The three most compartmented contingencies – Octagon, Freejack, and Zodiac – call upon various military units in Washington DC, North Carolina and eastern Maryland to defend government operations if there is a total breakdown. The seventh plan – codenamed Granite Shadow – lays out the playbook for extraordinary domestic missions that involve weapons of mass destruction. (I disclosed the existence of this plan in 2005, and its associated "national mission force"--a force that is on alert at all times, even in peacetime, to respond to a terrorist attack or threat with the nuclear weapon.)

Link

keystone.ndu.edu...

Guardian of the Nation's Capital (also from the pdf)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

pale5218, we have a TYPO in the second POTUS Clouthub tweet, from your post:

The extreme leftists have no shame in what they have done. They have belittled the Constituion of the United States - Not on my watch! USA demands the truth!

We have work to do. Stay strong.

1) TYPO: Constituion should be Constitution, giving... T:
a) Xref to #2595?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f45064 No.4272716 📁
Dec 12 2018 11:33:09 (EST)
How many names start w/ a 'Q'?
What are the odds of a 'Q' stocking?
What are the odds of a 'Q' stocking next to a 'T' stocking?
How many stockings in total?
How many letters used?
Logical thinking.
A little Holiday Fun for the FAKE NEWS media.
Think 'Elf on the Shelf'.
Can you find the next one?
Q

b) Note timestamp includes 11:3... Marker 11.3?

c) 'T' could be a Tau Cross?

2) ANAGRAM of Constituion is:

UNCTION to IS:
Sacrament of Extreme Unction - usually given on death bed and a form of confession/forgiveness:

Is any man, he says, sick amongst you ? Let him bring in the priests of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: and the prayer of faith shall save the sick man; and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he be in sins, they shall be forgiven him.

a) to IS = to Islamic State, i.e. muslims in congress?
b) As Unction is baptising with an oil, it could, potentially, reference flooding of DC

3) The tweet appears a day old but I don't know the timestamp - if anyone does then I can decode it more!

If anyone else has any ideas on this one then please share!

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I often feel our brains contain a lot of the same information : )

Like red pill tag teaming lol.

Hear, hear...🍻 Maybe one day we can co-author a 717 page novel; assuming books are not banned.

I'd actually be up for that!

link   

When presented with fact... Agent Provocateurs be like...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: summer5

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THIS ain't good.

Donald J. Trump's term ended on 2021-01-11 19:39:22.

www.state.gov...

Is Pompeo going to announce this?

19:39:22 is 7:39pm so that time is yet to pass?

My heart just sank. Sh*t

The time is changed I show 19:49:00, something is screwy

Just refreshed back to 19:39:22.

I keep refreshing it and it's coming up 19:49:00

Now the site is posting
"We’re sorry, this site is currently experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again in a few moments. Reference ID:"

_G_?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Cameoii

The 19:39 time for end of Trump/Pence terms may mean:

End of Term as POTUS of old Republic,
Start of Martial Law,

...leading to Donald J Trump as 1st President of the New Republic.

With the side benefits of crashing the Fed and defaulting on China notes.

USA2.0

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Carmen San Diego has a new animated series on Netflix. It has many parallels to what’s happening, even white hats.

Carmen defected from V.I.L.E. (dark cabal) and works to counter VILES activities with the help of a “white hat” a kid on a computer, kinda like Q.

V.I.L.E. = Villains International League of Evil. Need to use that acronym for this new administration if they ever take over. 😂

I watch it with my kids, it’s hard to turn off the Q goggles when watching.

edit on 11-1-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
Also NB:

The best timing...

Thread 33 on page 33...!

I knew it the whole time.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: itsmeug
a reply to: queenofswords

This kind of control would lead to further madness..

For example, cashless societies, they'd close your bank account

This. Vote 'wrong'? Closed or 'hacked' ahem and stolen. Say the wrong thing on social media? Closed/'hacked' stolen. Maybe this is the pandemic ushering in this? Dirty covid carrying money needs to be done away with. Or you die of the 19 or 20 or 21, whatever version it will be on to claim so.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Clip

"Our priority will be Black, Latino, Asian, and Native American owned small businesses, women-owned businesses, and finally having equal access to resources needed to reopen and rebuild." — President-elect Biden

Who the hell is buying this fakery? The only place actor Joe is seen is in front of green screen, alone, mumbling, failing read the 60" teleprompter in front of him. The only other time we see Actor Joe is with a mask or, or even TWO masks on.

DJT gave a speech in cold weather to several hundred thousand behind bullet proof glass. The great savior can't be seen in public and has said he will not have a public inauguration.

The fact that anyone accepts this, Hoax Rona or not, is obscene, absolutely obscene. If the country is in terror crises, in such dire hell from MAGA, how come ONLY Joe speaks from a 4X5 Green Screened room with the fake "office of the President elect" in the background as his entire means of communication?

The man hasn't been seen beyond a TINY 100% controlled atmosphere in more then a year!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it convenient that the demented savior has The Rona to keep him hidden? Really? Obscene.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle
I'm hoping President Trump has constructed a shadow government that dwarfs the one Obama created. Another reason why Democrats are so fearful, is because they know what Obama did to sabotage Trump, before he took office.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Has anyone got clarification as to what went down at Reagen airport last night?
edit on 11-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: ...asking for a friend

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
Not sure if this is new or not, but does Space Force have the opportunity to control global communications via satellite?

Fox News

No idea who this guy is, Brian Anderson, here is his Parler post about it.

Brian Anderson

Was thinking this as well. If they want to broadcast something, don't we have tech to overtake television/radio/etc. satellites and broadcast whatever they want? Pirates have done it. Only way you could not see it is turn off your TV/radio .

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: imthegoat

Not even sure how he won reelection

You're not?

Well, I am, but its still surprising when both sides hate him 😂

new topics

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join