It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
youtu.be...
Love feed regarding DC

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Can members of Congress and their support staff come back to Washington by plane if the airspace is closed down?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5

youtu.be...
Live feed regarding DC

He said he's been told insurrection act has been signed.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Cranky that is an interesting observation and I have been following stock prices on companies that have had some big reveal and was amazed and perplexed as to why the following day their stock prices would actually rally and continue to go up. Case in point, when people started tweet storms about Wayfair and suggestions of human trafficking pictures, I expected the stock to suffer the next day. Instead it went up and continued.
Much in the stock market has not made any sense at all, especially in the light of lockdowns, unemployment and businesses ruined. It will be interesting to see what happens.
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I still have my doubts about, both, Pence being a 'Black Hat'...and Wood being a 'White Hat'.
When Wood was encouraging Rs to NOT vote in the GA runoff election...I got suspicious of him.

Are 'Grey Hats' still an option?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If you haven't already, give Network (1976) "The World is a Corporation" a watch.

That film was basically twenty years into the TV as a household item for most. 20, and nothing in it is dated, nothing.

Folks watching CNN and not screaming "I'm mad as hell and not going to take it..." then tossing the mind control box out the window now is doing this without the redemption part...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
That's a good Question. I remember AOC early last year pushing passenger trains for people to use instead of airflight. I wonder if Pelosi is in Cali? That's a long way by train.
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Nice. Those are the Mercedes "Vito" vans. In US, they are called the "Metris".
edit on 10-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: So creepy...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tanstaafl

tansraafl, elaboration:

See previous discussions/post on how the US constitution was replaced by creation of the United States Corporation in an Act of 1871... it was something like "The Agriculture Act" - hopefully other will correct me.

Last post on this OT question...

I've read quite a bit on this, and am not sold on its validity. I think there are a whole lot of false theories like this - sovereign citizen movement, etc - that are designed to mislead and entrap people.

But, if there isn't a thread dedicated to this, there should be, it's a massive rabbit hole all by itself, and a massively important one if true. If there is, a link would be appreciated...

breach of peace
www.buzzle.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">wayback

Linking to way back article having difficulties.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Simon Parkes has just said Ins erection Act has just been signed. Also posted by Lin Woods.. He is usually pretty acturacte. Take from it what you will.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Cranky that is an interesting observation and I have been following stock prices on companies that have had some big reveal and was amazed and perplexed as to why the following day their stock prices would actually rally and continue to go up. Case in point, when people started tweet storms about Wayfair and suggestions of human trafficking pictures, I expected the stock to suffer the next day. Instead it went up and continued.
Much in the stock market has not made any sense at all, especially in the light of lockdowns, unemployment and businesses ruined. It will be interesting to see what happens.

There is no linear connection. The market itself isn't "invest, company grows, dividends are paid, kids reap rewards" and hasn't been for decades. There was a guy who shorted Herbalife and actively worked to tank the stock by lying, suing, and anything he could to get his reward - don't know if he still is.

That's what it is, so making connections is hard, hell Crowstrike did an IPO with no chance of ever making a profit - hasn't and never will, but they were rewarded for their DNC Hacking lie, and eventually it will tank but someone will buy and resurrect as New Crowdstrike Social Purpose Engineering Co. for the future. Round and round.

That said, the CCP's investments are another thing. Tech is CCP, Mind Control Central, so their existence is subsidized entirely, as is teeeveee sports and the other branded control systems. Domino effect re: twit et al.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tanstaafl

tansraafl, elaboration:

See previous discussions/post on how the US constitution was replaced by creation of the United States Corporation in an Act of 1871... it was something like "The Agriculture Act" - hopefully other will correct me.

Last post on this OT question...

I've read quite a bit on this, and am not sold on its validity. I think there are a whole lot of false theories like this - sovereign citizen movement, etc - that are designed to mislead and entrap people.

But, if there isn't a thread dedicated to this, there should be, it's a massive rabbit hole all by itself, and a massively important one if true. If there is, a link would be appreciated...

breach of peace

Wayback Archive

Fixed your wayback link.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: dashen

I am not a technical guy. How many platforms are capable of handling 500000 to a million new users overnight? Could the AboveTopSecret.Com platform handle such a load?

It depends on how the db's at the core of any website are configured along with the hardware or virtualization or backbone or other infrastructure that comprise a web site or application.

Unless a site is configured to handle traffic spikes like that then a sudden , unexpected influx of subs all at once or say all over a few hours would effectively have the same outcome as a Denial of Service attack and bring things to stand still .

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Simon Parkes has just said Ins erection Act has just been signed. Also posted by Lin Woods.. He is usually pretty acturacte. Take from it what you will.

www.bitchute.com...

P, interesting, we noticed the Mike Pompeo Twit countdown right here. Hmmm.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I still have my doubts about, both, Pence being a 'Black Hat'...and Wood being a 'White Hat'.
When Wood was encouraging Rs to NOT vote in the GA runoff election...I got suspicious of him.

Are 'Grey Hats' still an option?

Not to mention he is telling you exactly what you want to here.

I mentioned it a while back that don't be surprised if Trumps legal team is swamp as well and telling trump and his followers what they want to hear until the 20th when biden becomes official and trump has no power to do anything.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Aunt Tifa is trapsing around DC in full riot gear.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Interesting....Berners-Lee (father of the www.) is planning on "building a new Internet"....

You see, for years now Berners-Lee has expressed his distaste at how major corporations have taken what was supposed to be a free environment and placed restrictions on it. He doesn’t like how groups like Facebook, Google, and Amazon have effectively centralized the Internet, nor how they control people’s data. So he’s instead working on a new platform and startup that’s declaring war on Big Tech.

Father of Internet to build a new www.

Rainbows
Jane

edit on pm11America/ChicagoSunday2021-01-10T13:00:19-06:0001America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

PS My apologies it's from 2018

edit on pm11America/ChicagoSunday2021-01-10T13:06:46-06:0001America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: ETA #2

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Myspace Tom Anderson tweeted for the first time in years

This is just great.

Now THE PLAN will come with THEME MUSIC!!!

Profile Playlists for the win!!!

Best. LARP. Eva. #TRUMP4EVA.

-December 41st, 2020.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

doing this without the redemption part...

LOL. Good one, Cranky.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yes! Law fare and the Brookings Institute (among other seedy, lawless “think tanks”) are the REAL string pullers and the REAL people behind much of everything happening today. Something needs to be done to reign these places in.

new topics

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join