It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: panoz77

except it wasn't an Antifa plan, these patriots were organizing on Social Media

accept the fact that these Individuals did this and move on

Antifa members were specifically identified with facial recognition software.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

It looks like the doors were opened, with Trump supporters invited in for a tour of the capitol.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frodolives
a reply to: IAMTAT

Anyone see this? It is on Facebook. Apparently the "my pillow" guy is read in on the plan. He is declaring all evidence will be revealed. Says Trump will be the POTUS for the next 4 years. At the end he mentions he would update us all in 4 more days?
Fascinating.

Facebook link

I wonder when that was made? Here is a different one he apparently posted yesterday. (saying basically the same thing)

parler.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: panoz77

except it wasn't an Antifa plan, these patriots were organizing on Social Media

accept the fact that these Individuals did this and move on

Antifa members were specifically identified with facial recognition software.

Christopher Wrays FBI told Fox News that may be one or two loosely associated Antifa people may have been in the crowd.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: djohn554
One of the Christmas presents my wife wanted was a my pillow pillow.

If she finds out that Mike Lindell is staunchly Pro Trump, she would burn it.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
IF this all turns out to be true it is really going to be interesting to see who the deep cover actors really were. At this point in the game to get this far and have some of the things happen like Ku hasmentioned there will need to be some serious deception going on, really interesting times

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Twitter rationale for banning everyone:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Cheers, ' Popcorn's Nice

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A little off topic but I have a my pillow and it is easily the best pillow I have ever owned. The owner has a really good life story as well, truly the American dream and most likely only possible here.

link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
IF this all turns out to be true it is really going to be interesting to see who the deep cover actors really were. At this point in the game to get this far and have some of the things happen like Ku hasmentioned there will need to be some serious deception going on, really interesting times

Dangerous times, but not in the way that hysteric Pelosi thinks.

People are losing their civil liberties over nothing. NOTHING.

link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I have never felt more confident than I do right now

We got this

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Let's just throw a wet blanket on this bullantifa nonsense right now and the defense of this.

Is there an "oath" that folks take that we can prove they are "patriots" in a court case, or is this done by looking at hats, shoes and innuendo and then just judging?

Is there a skin color litmus test we can use to decide who is who and what is what from day 0 in an event as such? Say, can we say all whities are MAGA scum storming the gates but all repressed children of color are....?

Is there an Antifa oath that says "no black backpacks shall every grace the chamber of a fed, only business owners and regular folks get the umbrella treatment?

Are there paystubs we can see for who is who and what is what to prove what is what?

Frankly, if you are stupid enough to get an umbrella, a black backpack, a black helmet and write an Antifi symbol on a piece of clothing you are a stooge. No clandestine operative ever did this unless it was to FF it.

This idea of ascribing ideology at a distance is TOTALLY, 100 percent, 100000000000000 percent Psyop. Nothing more.

Quite literally this is the single worse psyop I have ever seen, the worst, the most pathetic and the internet shilling for this is the most pathetic in human history. To be behind Raskin and Hirono and Spartacus' efforts to sell this dead on arrival farce is quite possible the lowest anyone can possibly sink to.

Honestly, those shilling on teeveee, web and beyond for this really need to reevaluate their lives at this point. This was some truly shameful crap.

It was staged, start to finish, and who or what is what isn't the point - drones, stooges, morons, fluoride brained folks were used as tools by the likes of Tip Over Johnson Al Racism Green Harris and the rest to accomplish a goal. What is that goal...

DJT needs to be removed from office for inciting a riot, seeeeeeeee, he incited a riot,,,,,, seee, loook, he did it, he did it seeeeee. This is so 5th grade, so childish, so pathetic as to be beyond belief.

Pathetic. Embarrassing and disgraceful.

One Playbook. One. And this was the worst execution of it yet - possibly ever "Reality Winner" notwithstanding.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I said the other day, CCP marching orders. Attack, take down, belittle, deride, ban Q, MAGA, Patriot and maybe even flat earthers. The memo went out, David Brock and goon squad went to work everywhere.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: Blueracer
ABC is showing Joe Biden taking questions from the press, live. Joe said in a few days, "God willing, I'll be president." As if he knows it might not happen?

he also said when he spoke about Trump not going to the Inauguration
"one of the few things he and I agree on........GOOD THING I'M NOT SHOWING UP" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you guys not catch that already???? I've only just listened to it TWICE because I couldn't believe what he said!

Rainbows
Jane

A lot of people who follow E on Parler think there won't be any inauguration on the 20th. Not Trump, not Biden, not anyone.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: djohn554
One of the Christmas presents my wife wanted was a my pillow pillow.

If she finds out that Mike Lindell is staunchly Pro Trump, she would burn it.

They are nice though. I love mine.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
All of the twitter accounts I read are gone!! Ron, Major Patriot, Tom Graham, CJTruth, Praying Medic...All gone in one fell swoop!

Wow....This is really crazy!😲

Yep, several I frequent are gone. Gab.com has been very slow today. Guess many are flocking to it and Parler.

74 million (or whatever the number but it's many) pissed off voters. It's like a ticking time-bomb toward Jan 20th.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: Blueracer
ABC is showing Joe Biden taking questions from the press, live. Joe said in a few days, "God willing, I'll be president." As if he knows it might not happen?

he also said when he spoke about Trump not going to the Inauguration
"one of the few things he and I agree on........GOOD THING I'M NOT SHOWING UP" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you guys not catch that already???? I've only just listened to it TWICE because I couldn't believe what he said!

Rainbows
Jane

A lot of people who follow E on Parler think there won't be any inauguration on the 20th. Not Trump, not Biden, not anyone.

Thought it was going to 'virtual'...from Joe's basement.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Pelosi & Co are still sh*tting their skivvies.

I knew they were chickensh*ts, but this is a whole new level of cowardice, claiming Trump and his supporters planned this. Calling it inciting insurrection.

Congress is vile. The whole damn building. They should have be locked up in the booby hatch. They're delusional and paranoid.
edit on 1/8/2021 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AUTO-CORRECT.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
But Patrick Byrne’s twitter is still up. Funny thing...He bashed Q🤔

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 8-1-2021 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

It looks like the doors were opened, with Trump supporters invited in for a tour of the capitol.

mobile.twitter.com...

HA...Did you see the Cap Police officer actually holding the door open for them?

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join