It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

Right now I'm just trying to keep up with requests and stuff in my personal life tonight.

Patience everyone, patience.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Hey Everyone,

Requests/PMs being answered. Will send Phantom link as soon as I read your requests.

Me too please.. If you don't mind.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

With the help of 109 RINOs, the House votes to override President Trump's veto of the Defense Bill. It now goes to the Senate.

House voting on increasing COVID relief to $2,000 without taking out Pork.. and look at the GOP members voting YES!

edit on 28-12-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

B@st@rds.

We might as well not exist.

These jerkoffs have forgotten who the hell they work for.
edit on 12/28/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Increase it to $10k per person! Stimulates the economy. "Pork" has been there for decades.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Quick one ....
2017 - How China got a U.S. senator to do its political bidding

..... Q uick Two

Schweizer: Like With Hunter Biden, McConnell And Pelosi Are Beholden To China Through Family Business Deals

And before I sign off ... For the night

“I’ll let you decide where you think you belong, someone in China already has. Many of you, indeed, in that report, are referenced by name.”

Mike Pompeo Says He Has List of American Governors Named as 'Friendly' by Communist China

edit on 12282020 by MetalThunder because: 777

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
First of I just have to say... "He's What's For America" is about as bad as "Build Back Better" so it better have a deeper meaning

Secondly, something I just don't understand is why, given the fact that our country is in immediate danger, why hasn't Trump started using his presidential powers through executive orders? I know people say he doesn't want to set the precedent of being a dictator or whatever but using EO's to preserve the safety of your country, your citizens, and your way of live is not being a dictator ot a tyrant, it's doing your job. He could have used EO's for tons of things this year that would have been protecting his country and his citizens. From the lockdowns to the election fraud to China taking us over. He could be declaring it an emergency and telling everyone what is coming. If we know what some of the plans are he sure as hell does. I don't get why that hasn't happened.

There is just so much he could be doing. Even now, We are days away from being taken over, from the Dark Days as the other side refers to them as, he has to know so why doesn't he just tell us and then do what needs to be done, what he has the power to do?

My anxiety level ramps up more and more each day. Hoping and praying we will all get out of this 24/7 nightmare that is coming from all sides soon.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Quick one ....

Funny, we have a ton of stuff here on Middle East money, ton on JE seeding and a ton on blackrock vanguard types. China not as much in the details. My guess, simply hidden in plain sight.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

True on the pork! It's now the CoronaBus.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Please Creep.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Quick one ....

Funny, we have a ton of stuff here on Middle East money, ton on JE seeding and a ton on blackrock vanguard types. China not as much in the details. My guess, simply hidden in plain sight.

I wonder how many politicians have BitCoin?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Something happening soon in South Africa? Disturbing if true

parler.com...

Sure, starting a few years ago the ANC began using cell jammers during assaults on white ranches.

edit on 28-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: Probably as common as dirt over there...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
me please
a reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

At this point, what’s another 500 billion?! Give us our motherfukkin 2000 dollars!! I’ve already got plans for that money!!

I’m looking at 5200 bucks! I need that cash.
edit on 28-12-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
PM please Thumper..

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Star "Children"

Stars give off light

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: FinallyFree72

Right now I'm just trying to keep up with requests and stuff in my personal life tonight.

Patience everyone, patience.

Absolutely - don’t worry about it, it isn’t really important. I was just being nosy anyway.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join