It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Proof Positive: Coordinated Cyberwarfare Attack Against US

A Second HAMMER - across the pond .....a Third HAMMER in China ???? . ... hmmmmmm

edit on 182021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
AG Barr knows he screwed up: twitter.com...

And Schumer is pushing the 25th Amendment hard to get Trump removed. As said yesterday, they know from personal experience a cornered animal strikes like lightning.

They are making it so that if the military tribunals don't happen for the traitors it will happen for the patriots as it was already happening under Obama.

This is a better do it moment for the DOD or else I am certain we will be speaking Mandarin from a Gulag in Alaska.

edit on 8-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Cameoii

Boeing CH-47 Chinook

The biggest "Jesus Link" in Helo's I do believe.

That link is the one that holds the motor to the Blades.

If it breaks you need Jesus.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Head Games

Study of Almost 10 Million Finds NO ASYMPTOMATIC COVID SPREAD; Media Silent

In complete contradiction to the popular narrative used by Democrat politicians and governors across the United States, a new study of 10 million people in Wuhan, China - ground zero for the COVID virus, showed that asymptomatic spread of COVID does not occur, nullifying all reasoning for business closures and lockdowns.

China’s Cognitive Warfare

The Chinese Communist Party plainly says that what they want is a space for their form of authoritarianism to be able to live and survive… .

I think that will be the challenge, not a rising China, but a China that is led by a Marxist-Leninist Chinese Communist Party that believes that constitutional democracy and that human rights and that citizen movements are a threat to the Chinese Communist Party. …

edit on 182021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Its going to be downright impossible for anybody from the Trump admin to prosecute or bring anything to light on anything that has happened. The events of this week have confirmed that. There is going to be a MASSIVE effort to "erase the stain of the Trump admin" from the country. This includes John Durham. Just watch and see.

And there is a very very very real possibility that Trump is going to be taken into custody on Jan 20th and 12:01 PM.
edit on 8-1-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi is requesting the flags at capitol hill fly at half mast.

Might as well hand the buckets out now nancy, your ship is sinking.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I feel like I am reading the last thoughts from the 'Heaven's Gate' cult on the Q threads now. I know you guys put a lot of time into these threads the last 3 years, but you all may need clinical help to move on. I hope for the sake of your loved ones, you will wake up before you lose your life over a well-played LARP.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg
I feel like I am reading the last thoughts from the 'Heaven's Gate' cult on the Q threads now. I know you guys put a lot of time into these threads the last 3 years, but you all may need clinical help to move on. I hope for the sake of your loved ones, you will wake up before you lose your life over a well-played LARP.

Some of y'all have a very strange and distorted view of what happens in these threads. Why would any of us lose our lives over this?
edit on 8-1-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Video of Trump supporters calling out, and eventually pulling away, AnTiFa trying to smash windows to get into Capitol building.
Twitter censors the video.

Stop listening to MSM lies. I was there in DC. Antifa started to break windows but stops by Trump supporters.

twitter.com...

Video Shows Trump Supporters Attempting to Stop People From Breaking Into the Capitol

townhall.com... 5

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

I hope for the sake of your loved ones, you will wake up before you lose your life over a well-played LARP.

Lose my life? Is a larp going to reach out through the computer screen and kill me?
I would question how well grounded you are... or maybe you are unfamiliar with the threads here.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm assuming this video was taken on the 6th...Eric Trump's birthday.
Looks like the President wants us to notice the paper(s) he is holding

media.8kun.top...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Are you all ready for an interesting coincidence? I figured someone would catch it yesterday, but here is it:

www.businessinsider.com...

"SolarWinds has hired ex-CISA chief Chris Krebs and Facebook's former security lead Alex Stamos months after its huge hack"

How 'bout them apples?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

edit on 182021 by MetalThunder because: edited for continuity

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Post for you, Have a nice day now.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Head Games

Study of Almost 10 Million Finds NO ASYMPTOMATIC COVID SPREAD; Media Silent

In complete contradiction to the popular narrative used by Democrat politicians and governors across the United States, a new study of 10 million people in Wuhan, China - ground zero for the COVID virus, showed that asymptomatic spread of COVID does not occur, nullifying all reasoning for business closures and lockdowns.

China’s Cognitive Warfare

The Chinese Communist Party plainly says that what they want is a space for their form of authoritarianism to be able to live and survive… .

I think that will be the challenge, not a rising China, but a China that is led by a Marxist-Leninist Chinese Communist Party that believes that constitutional democracy and that human rights and that citizen movements are a threat to the Chinese Communist Party. …

None of this will stick to the masses until the MSM reports it. Which they never will.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4

media.8kun.top...

Seems more like the video was filmed with a potato, so that we would NOT be able to see what is on the papers.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Reminder!!

Calling or inferring that ATS members are shills is a warnable offense.
This is nothing new, and is site-wide.

Thanks.

Do NOT reply to this post.

edit on Fri Jan 8 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox
VP Mike Pence would not accept any phone calls from either Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer today. It's funny how he alternates hats, from White to Black to Gray. I wonder what's the next color for Mr. Pence?

This makes we wonder if there is chance, maybe a tiny chance, that Pence is really a white hat. Perhaps the protest march wasn't part of the plan, but was just a result of Trump's ego. If this is the case, Trump really does bear part of the blame for what happened.

We all knew that the odds Congress would do anything about the fraud were slim to none. And Pence was right: the VP is basically just a glorified envelope opener during the process.

If anything is going to be done, it will have to be by the military, or else the job will default to We The People to set things right.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4

media.8kun.top...

Curious that the folder was RED.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join