It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors Alliance has miracle cure for COVID-19 yet FDA and CDC does not want to approve

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Is this the stuff I use off label to cure and prevent heart worms in my dogs?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

So what if it is?
Please elaborate how this makes a difference?
I can blow my nose in toiletpaper, doesn't need to be a handkerchief, still works.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

So what if it is?
I can blow my nose in toiletpaper, doesn't need to be a handkerchief, still works.

I’m asking a question. If you don’t know then shut up. The name sounds the same. I used it a long time ago. I remember it was a cattle dewormer.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
New and improved Corona in UK?

“Spreads faster”

“Hard to detect”

“Harder to get rid of”

Call now and your second one is free

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

So what if it is?

I’m asking a question. If you don’t know then shut up. The name sounds the same. I used it a long time ago. I remember it was a cattle dewormer.

Not too keen to have someone telling me to shut up. It's really rude. Maybe the YES was included in my post as to why it would make a difference. It is used for animals too yes. I have seen people use this in order for others to say ''oohh I wouldn't take that, it's for animals", hence my reply.
Frigging heck.

edit on 14-12-2020 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
I went to wikipedia too but you should have read the whole article and check out some sources:

Ivermectin Treatment May Improve the Prognosis of Patients With COVID-19

Role of ivermectin in the prevention of COVID-19 infection among healthcare workers in India: A matched case-control study

The first link contains a lot of statistics with different diagnoses, check it out.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Lol amoeba

The identification of this WufFlu has been the problem from the days of Wuhan, and what they did was then tranferred to those PCR test, so they repeated the error with the PCR test...bad science .

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: [iwanttobelieve70

If you really just wanted to know try google it yourself and stop telling ppl to shut up..
edit on 14-12-2020 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2020 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

''oohh I wouldn't take that, it's for animals"

We're just high developed animals, would be my answer. If someone says that, it leaves a kind of stupid taste to me because it lacks a lot of self reflection. "I human, not animal."

Some people seem to think that we are totally different from animals, like we're not even DNA based, yet we share like over 90% with swine genes. IDK where to start what else is wrong with that above sentence, it certainly lacks a lot of worldview and reflection.

link   
www.valleyvet.com... =W300&grpsc=W320&sp=f&utm_content=46840&ccd=IFF003&gclid=CjwKCAiAt9z-BRBCEiwA_bWv-IxAsYgOXfpRBK2yL3OkPxohUrItnKriwRbb7ALEA5cFbI08wJGymhoCUTsQAvD_BwE
Looks like the same stuff. Use to inject it at a ml per 10lbs of body weight. Worked like a charm but vets would tell me long term use could cause cancer.

link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Some studys made with ivermectin...if compare to HCQ which is also quite good, ivermectin is even better

ivermectin studys

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The Sherman murders
Apotex
Ivermectin

Something in my head says all the info involved needs a further look.

SaneThinking

at work now when time available I will expand on thought

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Vitamin D & Ivermectin Better Solutions to COVID than Vaccines

a. 60% effective in late treatment

b. 91% effective in early treatment

c. 98% effective in pre-exposure prophylaxis

d. 87% effective in post-exposure prophylaxis

Dr. Chris Martenson made video about ivermectin , which youtube removed....yes they seem to want prevent the information about ivermectin getting in to " wrong hands "

Peak Prosperity Vimeo

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: nOraKat

I keep seeing this, but i'm still confused how a drug for parasites that works by

en.m.wikipedia.org...

causing the parasite's cell membrane to increase in permeability, resulting in paralysis and death.[3]

Has any effect on a virus.

I'm not trying to be facetious, i read the few small studies about it, i just can't really understand the mechanism by which it's supposed to work.

I'd be down for a non-vaccine cure. This doesn't make much sense to me though and like basically every other covid study out there, the sample sizes were too small to really say anything significant either way.

1,200 people is not a small sample size. And that was just one study. 800 people given the medicine with a control group of 400. By no means is that a small study. Also ZERO people of the 800 given Ivermectin caught Covid-19 while 58% of the 400 not given the medicine got Covid-19. All were in the same environment.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

...i just can't really understand the mechanism by which it's supposed to work.

It was explained to me as Invermectin prevents the coronavirus cell from replicating, leaving the existing cells to die off naturally or be consumed by our own immune system's macrophages.

At least, this is what has been shown in vitro, not necessarily in vivo.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

A lot more things would start making sense if it was indeed a parasite. Flu has been around forever and has never done the things they claim COVID can do.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So how do we tell if the vaccine is successful the survival rate goes from 99.7 to 99.8 % ?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Well at least it somehow make more sense than a virus. And the fact that both anti-parasite drugs have been show to be helpfull , Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin....and officials have been very negative about using those two drugs...there`s something very fishy here i think .
edit on 14-12-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Guy, its not about a cure.....its about control and all along its been about 1) the election, then 2) forced vaccination concomittant with wreckage of the economy of the small business owners.

And its working.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS
Yes it's about control, worldwide. It's not just about US elections, I follow international news daily, It's been a repeating comment here, IDK if you follow world wide politics... but to think that this is worldwide orchestrated because of US elections is a bit far fetched. The topic has been over used, as with everything that comes up in an election year.

However there is a pattern visible and once again, I can foretell the future in my own country, looking at the US. Upcoming elections next year, we're finally getting rid of Merkel, no matter what. There has been very low information about the voting machines. In my country, we used a Netherland's companies voting machines. I found out that in 2006 , computer clubs were up in arms because they got their hands on two machines and were able to interfere with the counting, via USB stick. On TV. A minute would be enough, they wrote. 2009 a court decided that voting machines are against our constitution. They were not banned because they are vulnerable, they were banned because "the public can't track / comprehend the mechanism behind the machines".

Just two vulnerabilities were same locks for every machine where the key can be bought for 1€ and the supervisor password "GEHEIM" (it means "SECRET") was written in readable text in the things software. There is more but I don't understand enough to repeat it here.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join