It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors Alliance has miracle cure for COVID-19 yet FDA and CDC does not want to approve

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This doctor that represents the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance has found the absolute cure for COVID and has had the cure since August yet the CDC or the FDA does not want to approve it, nor even send a task force to investigate it. He speaks in this video at a senate hearing. He and his alliance says it "absolutely" stops all transmission of the disease. The drug is a re-purposed type of Ivermectin.

This tells me the CDC and the FDA do not want a cure.. or rather they didn't want an inexpensive one, or one already proven to work way back in August.

If you Google the drug, you will find the FDA website clearly states that it is not recommended even though it works like a miracle.

So we know for sure that the FDA knows about the drug, and very likely is aware it works.

I think we need to take it back to the old days and go out with our torches and pitchforks and round these people up ..

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
FDA knows ivermectin helps, and so it dont seem to like people using something that helps . They are playing their own 4D chess there...

Vaccines are far too important for them , than people getting good treatment.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I keep seeing this, but i'm still confused how a drug for parasites that works by

en.m.wikipedia.org...

causing the parasite's cell membrane to increase in permeability, resulting in paralysis and death.[3]

Has any effect on a virus.

I'm not trying to be facetious, i read the few small studies about it, i just can't really understand the mechanism by which it's supposed to work.

I'd be down for a non-vaccine cure. This doesn't make much sense to me though and like basically every other covid study out there, the sample sizes were too small to really say anything significant either way.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

This tells me the CDC and the FDA do not want a cure.

Of coarse not. Because then they would have no excuse to impose the draconian horse sh!t they’ve been pushing on us.

None of this is about a virus. It’s all about control.

If people can’t see that 9 months in... then they are blind and or dumb as a box of rocks.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Here is the treatment for anyone who wants it:

Covid-19 Treatment Protocol - Outpatient

HOSPITAL TREATMENT PROTOCOL
edit on 14-12-2020 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

A breaking down of the membrane causing damage and death.

Essential oils do this. I am a Clinical Aromatherapist, worked in AIDS/HIV sector.

Tea tree, Geranium, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Oregano. et.c I am very busy, but there is someone else here who does post Aromatherapy info.

Just google "Essential oils for scabies and parasites".

Please always purchase good quality, (not necessarily expensive), Pure 100% Essential oils. And follow safe guidelines.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Lets see on one hand we have you - prob not a doctor, wondering why a drug that is also effective for parasites stops the transmission of COVID..

On the other hand we have a group of highly published and acclaimed doctors (So much so that they can speak at a senate hearing) who travel around the nation, and the world since before August curing Covid with their treatment.

Frontline Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I was asking how it worked. I read the studies they did, there was three. Each with a sample size of less than 100 people and none explained the mechanism by which how this drug was effective against the virus.

The article explains quite clearly the mechanism by which it acts on parasites, the section on covid was somewhat lacking.

Ia it wrong to ask for more information before blindly trusting what some people say?

edit on 14/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Unfortunately that is the intelligence level of the US and the world over - a box of rocks.

Thats why they are Sheeple.

The few who have any sense need to figure out how to organize and do something about it.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

This article here says covid is not a virus but parasite ...now i dont have evidence that it would be parasite...but heck nobody in the whole World has evidence that WuFlu CCP virus can infect , they never even isolated it....so pick your favorite enemy lol

COVID-19 Is NOT A Coronavirus! The Best Treatment Plans Prove It.

This is why both Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are so effective ...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This is/was known about and isn't a "cure". The story was also reported on and posted back in August...

The Guardian New Story on ivermectin

A world-leading parasite researcher has warned there could be serious consequences for Australia if the drug ivermectin were to be used widely in the treatment of Covid-19, saying “there is no strong, robust evidence that ivermectin provides benefits against the disease”.

“People have been injected with veterinary formulations of the drug,” he said. “Evangelical groups have walked into Indigenous communities and injected people with veterinary ivermectin as a way to ‘help’. I get messages from unknown people sending me photos of sheep ivermectin and asking how much they should inject to treat or prevent Covid. This can be very, very harmful.

But there was a catch that was not widely reported. To treat river blindness, people are generally prescribed a 3mg tablet for every 15 kilograms of bodyweight. The Monash study found that to have any hope of achieving the same result they had found in a test tube, individuals would need to consume thousands of times above the approved dose, which of course is impossible and never recommended.

“You would need enormous doses, and that would, of course, cause many side effects,” Chaccour said. “It’s just not possible.”

edit on 14-12-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It looks like their main treatment for progressed COVID-19 is Methylprednisolone (Corticosteroids) and a bunch of other things. They have an entire page on Medical Evidence and Scientific reviews:

Medical Evidence

You said "less than 100 people". That is a false statement. Just looking at one of the paper's states this treatment was done in an ICU setting and data collected on 384 people. On top of that you weren't even aware of Methylprednisolone as a treatment. I highly doubt you read any of it. Ivermectin was added in October.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I keep seeing this, but i'm still confused how a drug for parasites that works by

en.m.wikipedia.org...

causing the parasite's cell membrane to increase in permeability, resulting in paralysis and death.[3]

Has any effect on a virus.

I'm not trying to be facetious, i read the few small studies about it, i just can't really understand the mechanism by which it's supposed to work.

I'd be down for a non-vaccine cure. This doesn't make much sense to me though and like basically every other covid study out there, the sample sizes were too small to really say anything significant either way.

As far as I understand [I worked in pharmaceutical labs] is that Ivermectin is not working directly on the virus. In the same way the virus is nota actually directly killing people. It is incredibly effective for subsequent complications, especially within the lung.
It is a potent anti inflammatory that can bring people who had pneumonia back to the world of the living better than any other drug they tried.
So you will still get covid [who cares, it's not deadly, that's why most people do not get any symptoms], but you won't get pneumonia. And if you are rattling with a flooded lung, I understand it can stabilise you.

Regardless. It is a tested drug, we know what's in it and it works. My question is do we go 'meh, so what it heals people and prevents inflammation, let the suckers die,' or do we go and try it?

To me there is just no choice, as soon as there was hope about this drug we should have given it to the critically ill who needn't have died. Imagine how many loved ones that died could have LIVED!
Imagine how the families feel when they hear about this.
Sorry your mum/dad/brother/sister/nana/grandad is dead, they could have lived taking this drug, but unless some stuck up humans allow it they just had to die.
Instead we have this brilliant new vaccine, churned out in record time with not actual testing that is worth it's money and no idea about long term side effects. But it's 95% safe, slightly less safe than actually contracting covid. But hey.
This cost us a lot of money and if you don't take it, bill G. will lose out and Pfizer will lose out and all the others. You don't want them to lose money do you?
So take it and say thank you. Nevermind your loved ones, think of the money that we will be losing instead.

Not to allow this drug for cross purpose is literally murder.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

At the bohemian grove deals and promises were made by mr phizer, head cdc, this microsoft weazel, some politicians, the legal component and the rest required to make this covid-19...among other things.... a global cash cow..

Of course all speculation from my point of view. The thing is that if you consider this point of view as a possible truth a lot of what is happening....and not happening will make sense.

edit on 14/12/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I think it is clear there is propaganda against it.

I believe in these ICU medical doctors. Its not like one or two of them.

First of all as I've just said, their primary treatment for advanced Covid critical care patients is - Corticosteroids - Methylprednisolone.

They've only added Ivermectin in October.

If you look at the treatment, it is not one thing. It is a whole bunch of things and the Ivermectin do not seem large, but I guess are really effective. 0.2 mg/kg doses.

"Prophylaxis for high risk individuals 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3, then take one dose weekly for 10 weeks, followed by one dose every 2 weeks**Post COVID-19 exposure prophylaxis***0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3..

EARLY OUTPATIENT PROTOCOL****lvermectin0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3"

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

I believe in these ICU medical doctors. Its not like one or two of them.

Do you believe in these ICU Medical Doctors because they could give you confirmation bias of some grand conspiracy around COVID or do you also believe in ICU Medical Doctors that refute claims like this?
edit on 14-12-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You believe the MSM ?

They used ivermectin in Canada Nursing Home , for other reason than covid...for all 170 elderly . They find out that it had protected the elderly from covid.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Their primary line of defense for ICU critical care patients (with advanced COVID) is - Corticosteroids - Methylprednisolone. (along with a bunch of other things).

They added Ivermectin later in October.

But anyway if you look at the treatments, it includes a bunch of other things including zinc, vitamin D3, etc.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Well...that was quite the read. I suppose if we're just going to move into the realms of the fantastic....

If it's an engineered bioweapon I'd lean more towards it being some kind of retrovirus, possibly bacteria. Humans can make those. Parasites would be a lot less efficient to use as a mass global bioweapon. Their life cycles tend to be extremely complex requiring multiple stages in different hosts. Viruses are simple and spread effectively, bacteria are more complex but also spread easily and effectively.

which, at times, demonstrates bacterial, fungal and viral symptoms 

I'm not sure exactly what that means. Bacterial, viral and fungal infections can all show the same kinds of symptoms depending on the infection. One typically identifies the pathogen to figure out what kind of infection it is.

Likewise, Ivermectin is an FDA-approved broad spectrum anti-parasitic drug that’s routinely used to treat infections caused by roundworms, threadworms, and other parasites

These are not bacteria, fungi, or viruses so the connection still doesn't seem to be there even in this source.

Actually, i'm gonna reassess my earlier theory, based on new evidence and as it's the only thing not mentioned in this article.

I'mma go ahead and say, covid's an infectious amoeba slowly evolving and gaining intelligence with each new host.

edit on 14/12/2020 by dug88 because: Amoebaaaaa....amoebaaaa....amoebaaaa..aaa🎶

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: Hecate666

Their primary line of defense for ICU critical care patients (with advanced COVID) is - Corticosteroids - Methylprednisolone. (along with a bunch of other things).

They added Ivermectin later in October.

But anyway if you look at the treatments, it includes a bunch of other things including zinc, vitamin D3, etc.

So what?
I really don't know what you are telling me. Of course they used other treatments. After all they are not allowed to use Ivermectin. Are you saying that Ivermectin sounds ok but really we shouldn't even try it out? Despite very detailed incredibly positive studies?
I ask you why not?
If you had a child dying of a rare illness and everyone told you there is nothing one can do, but somewhere in the world is a clinic that claims to have a very promising cure, are you telling me you'd just shrug your shoulders and let your kid die because the hospital tried it's best?
Really? because that has happened already. Most of those who died could have been helped.
Wouldn't you be on a plane the same night, selling your possessions and try the cure?

I don't get what you are saying, nor do I get the logic. We have a cure here, the only thing stopping us is red tape because of greed. The physician in the video can't live with himself, seeing people die, that he could save if he was 'allowed'.
It's criminal not to at least:

a) start a study that people will trust and accept
b) allow cross purpose

instead we are rushing a vaccine that is far more scary than the thing it is supposed to fight. I rather have covid any day than the vaccine. I would also be happy to take Ivermectin.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join