It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 351
<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Check out this undated picture from InfoWars:

POTUS is out of the oval office, but there is someone on the right holding up their hand. It's either a signal, or they aren't particularly happy.

Date appears to be December 18, 2019 based on Getty Images.
edit on 12/23/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I've caught it to in November, I can tell you that I was skeptical as hell, losing smell and taste was something I never experienced before further from that I came out well other than that I have mild fatigue symptoms but that could be psychological as I want to tell myself..

But I'm sure pissed off at Chyna for creating this kungflu thing and I can not see it otherly then a biological attack on the world society

But I sure want to warn those who are skeptical as I was, really be careful it expresses itself differently on every human and age , maybe they've managed to build in AI. LOL actually not laughable at all..

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
So, going back to the vid of Trump exposing what is in the bill and saying he is sending it back. Initially I thought this was great, after all, it was exactly what I stated I wanted him to do yesterday morning. However, there is one part about it I don't like and that's the push for 2000 bucks for everyone. So let me look at this from another angle for a minute since I still have doubts at this point what his or anyone else's intentions are.

I agree with everything else he said. I agree with him sending it back. But I find it odd that he is pushing the 2000 dollar amount out there. This is not the first time he has done it. The problem is that the 2000 dollar amount is the magical number always thrown around when talking about UBI. That's the number we keep hearing... 2000 dollars a month for each individual. So him pushing for that amount puts that little thought in my head that this is just one more nudge toward conditioning people to get used to what's coming. To get people used to receiving that amount from gvt until it becomes the norm. He could have gone with 1200 like before, 1500, 1673, whatever. Instead he has chosen the same number the proponents of UBI have all kinda settled on.

Now he could be doing it just for show because he knows it will never happen, he could be doing it in hopes they come down to 1200 or so. Or there is the outside chance again, with all the other things that he has given us or pushed on us like the 15 day curve flattening, Fauci and Birx, masks, vaccines, that this is just another thing he is giving us in his role as controlled opposition. On the surface it looks great, it looks like he is standing up for what's right and for the American people. But in the end, it gets us one step closer to another policy of control, another policy of the Great Reset put in place, Universal Basic Income.

Again, we have to keep our eyes open and question everything at this point because clearly blindly trusting people hasn't done us any good.

On a side note, if there was something eliminating his ability to use the insurrection act in this bill, that would be all the reason needed to send it back. I don't believe that's the case though.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
The SolarWinds hack seems to have infiltrated chip maker Intel, Cisco Systems, Nvidia VMware Inc back in October 2019. Concerning to see semi conductor chips once again in the spot light.

Linky linky please? Where did you hear this? First I've heard of this hack affecting firmware/ROM/nvRAM.

Methinks you may be mistaken. Unless (I'd have to check) any of the affected Solarwinds packages are also capable of updating firmware/ROM/nvRAM on hardware.

www.wsj.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
To stall things can make a lot disappear in two months I say..

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The issue isn't so much that the SolarWinds hack would allow changes to firmware/ROM/NVRAM directly. It would give access for attackers to modify those things with nobody knowing. The whole thing is pretty well thought out actually. Compromise the signed SolarWinds updates, get access to the affected systems, send out data masquerading as those pesky platform improvement programs. The SolarWinds hack was just a back door to do more nefarious things. Basically if you had it, you might as well scrub your system down to the bare metal and start over. Your typical IT person might as well toss the drives because wiping some viruses is beyond their ability. If the firmware is affected, then we're talking about tossing the system in the garbage.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

The SolarWinds hack seems to have infiltrated chip maker Intel, Cisco Systems, Nvidia VMware Inc back in October 2019. Concerning to see semi conductor chips once again in the spot light.

Linky linky please? Where did you hear this? First I've heard of this hack affecting firmware/ROM/nvRAM.

Methinks you may be mistaken. Unless (I'd have to check) any of the affected Solarwinds packages are also capable of updating firmware/ROM/nvRAM on hardware.

www.wsj.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Sen. Lankford

www.youtube.com...

Sen Binnall

Worth a listen from 5:59

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: tanstaafl
I've caught it to in November, I can tell you that I was skeptical as hell, losing smell and taste was something I never experienced before

And yet those are symptoms that sometimes come with the flu or other similar viruses... especially considering most people are seriously deficient in zinc.

The reality is, most people who think they have had the flu, haven't. The flu can be seriously devastating, and kills a lot of people every year. Most people who think they have/had the flu, had a bad cold or something similar. There are so many viruses out there, there is really no telling.

But I sure want to warn those who are skeptical as I was, really be careful it expresses itself differently on every human and age

As does every virus out there.

Again... even if it is real, there is simply ZERO justification for any of the nonsensical measures that have been taken - including masks and social distancing, much less shutting down the economy.

Anyone who doesn't see this for the psyop that it is is just... part of the problem..

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

They probably get Christmas presents instead of prosecution simply because the bulk majority is to high?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

www.wsj.com...
Yeah, sorry, it was I that mis-read what you said... I thought you were saying that the hack had actually infected the chips themselves (firmware/ROM/nvRAM)...

My bad...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: angelchemuel
That being said, the Chinese and Russians are playing stupid games, which make me wonder what is really going on.

"South Korea scrambled fighter jets on Tuesday as four Chinese warplanes and 15 Russian military aircraft entered its Air Defense Identification Zone (KADIZ).

The South Korean Joint Chiefs of Staff said it appeared to be a “joint military drill between China and Russia” but added the incident “requires a further analysis.”

Or...

Maybe the Russians were there as a show of force against the Chinese...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers Cavv, I intend to!

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
GA Secretary of State attorney claims only 395 votes are disputed in GA...and that no underage people voted in the GA election.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
GA Secretary of State attorney claims only 395 votes are disputed in GA...and that no underage people voted in the GA election.

All of these hearings are an absolute joke. We are indeed watching a movie.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

brewtiger, I'm really appreciating this excellent series of summary posts on FISA GATE!

I think they are well timed for newbies who start by reading the latest thread pages.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox
Just like the investigations ..

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: PurpleFox
Just like the investigations ..

Exactly
Nordberg was O.J.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Noice find! "Placed" story?

I've been wondering why the rumours are that Dianne Feinstein will be exiled to China - but now I see how painful that would be to someone with memory loss... wondering why there are no caucasians around and no one speaks her language!

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

wondering why there are no caucasians around

"Excuse me, are you from Tbilisi ?"

Cheers

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
They still send out mixed signal
Fishing is fun.

twitter.com...

new topics