It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Has anyone heard (or know) why the Supreme Court let this case build up with so many "add-ons", and emotion investment from millions of citizens, while knowing all the time they would strike it down?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Austin?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Has anyone heard (or know) why the Supreme Court let this case build up with so many "add-ons", and emotion investment from millions of citizens, while knowing all the time they would strike it down?

Because they're manipulative pricks?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

honestly i believe they were hoping to fined something that would work. I dont see why they couldnt have ignored the law like the states did.
edit on 11-12-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
DJT Tweet Read this now, given the SC rejection.

Jun 17 2018 11:09:47 (EST)

Gematria for ifcwcapep

Judgment God
Going Weli
Vishnu

Armageddon

edit on 11-12-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Because they're manipulative pricks?

It's possible the Supreme Court was working with President Trump to identify additional black-hats. A bunch of Republicans in the House and all Senate Republicans, except for Ted Cruz, refused to support the Texas case.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

As dedicated and committed as the Nevada Supreme Court Justices are, it is not humanly possible to review and consider over 8,000 pages of evidence, data, and testimony in any serious way, in just a few short hours.

Twitter

They have a point ...

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

honestly i believe they were hoping to fine something that would work. I dont see why they couldnt have ignored the law like the states did.

Didn't the Supreme Court essentially tell GA-WI-MI-PA to work out their problems internally? That was listed as one of the possible outcomes.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: bradychick

Well if this is true, then I would expect that somebody that lives in the area to have video of the strike, or at the very least the Huntsman Ocean Science building should have captured some video of it. Same goes for the F-16 going down, there should be someone that reported an explosion or witnessed the missile strike that caused the Jet to go down.

These reports are talking about a secret invasion by Chinese troops onto US soil. Rumors just won't cut it with me, hard evidence is needed. If China is quietly invading the US then the election mess could have been just a distraction so that they could carry out their operation. On the other hand if this Chinese invasion is just a HOAX, then we should be thinking about what the objectives of the people pushing it is.

EDITED PART BELOW

If a secret war is being conducted on US soil, somebody's head is going to roll. That is exactly the kinds of crappos that gets the American people to stand up as a collective and put their foot down. If the media is hiding this, if the DNC/Soros types are hiding this, hell if Trump is hiding this then they will have hell to pay when it comes out. I mean imagine if Pearl Harbor happened, and no one talked about it?

I can confirm that if the area of the F16 going down the other night is accurate, it’s entirely possible no one heard crap. It’s smack dab in the middle of Hiawatha National forest in the UP. It’s 880,000 acres of absolute nothingness, including decent roads, and the roads that are there may not even be passible depending on how much snow they have up there already. There’s no ORVs allowed in the forest and there is zero cell reception anywhere up there. So even if someone heard something, they won’t be able to check the internet to speculate what it was or communicate to anyone that they saw or heard anything until they get home. By then they may not even think about it depending on how well the hunting went.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
That's what I said after the Nevada judge declined the case, within 24 hours of being presented the 20 binders (8,000) pages of evidence 8 days ago.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: i8miceb4
I just went to General Flynn's twitter where he says "Would everyone listen to a voice of reason in TracyBeanz. I could not say it any stronger. Take a deep breath. More to come.

..it's worth a listen
www.pscp.tv...

I LISTENED.
www.pscp.tv...
I'm STILL IN...100%!

Wish I knew Tracy Bean's track record. Emotional rah-rah, or appeals to logic, no longer motivates me.

What does motivate you, Care?
Has your faith ever been put to the test?
Mine has...In matters of life and death.

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I was hoping Putin would buy ATS.

link   
a reply to: carewemust
Mathematical imposible!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

supposedly

Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.

www.supremecourt.gov...

IMO like I have stated before: Trump hired the wrong people and is being advised by the wrong people and I think half the stuff he is being told and is being done is to give him and his followers a false hope or tasks in order to kill time. As lawyers they should have known this was going to be thrown out.

As I alluded before by the time Trump figures it out that he severely fkd up by hiring within the swamp, it will be to late.

That is why I brought it up as a concern early in his presidency along with the concern about the lack of announcements via official channels versus using the tabloid channel such as twitter. I even suspect Rudy and the Kraken might have put on a show to appease him and his followers until its to late.Hence the accusations and big talk via unofficial channels versus court of law . However when I brought up such concerns I get called a democrat. Funny enough in other threads I get called a trumper.

If you don't hold your own party or candidate accountable then nothing will change and the swamp will continue.
Unfortunately this is an example of that.

Trump should have been called out for his hiring practices early on and maybe he would have put an outsider or non swamp creature in charge of the do nothing DOJ and FBI and Biden wouldn't be in office today but rather behind bars?

edit on 411231America/ChicagoFri, 11 Dec 2020 21:41:30 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: tanstaafl

The Supreme Court was supposed to go on vacation at the end of today and stay on vacation until January 11th.

I wonder how that might change?

Oh frack... I didn't know that...

Wtf?!?!

We're in the middle of a national crisis. No one from the SC should go on vacation.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Since a few people are down this evening I thought I'd lighten the mood a bit with come comedy.

This woman...

Said this...

Link

I dare anyone to watch Idiocracy today with going into a fit of rage.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Wow that’s a real mutant right there

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
I just went to General Flynn's twitter where he says "Would everyone listen to a voice of reason in TracyBeanz. I could not say it any stronger. Take a deep breath. More to come.

..it's worth a listen
www.pscp.tv...

I LISTENED.
www.pscp.tv...
I'm STILL IN...100%!

Wish I knew Tracy Bean's track record. Emotional rah-rah, or appeals to logic, no longer motivates me.

What does motivate you, Care?
Has your faith ever been put to the test?
Mine has...In matters of life and death.

Being briefed on A PLAN motivates me.

Tracy just blathered on and on... with the "If you're not with us, get out of the way" emotions for +9 full minutes.

If there is a genuine PLAN, aside from these dead-end court cases before corrupt or non-caring judges/justices, I'm ready to be fired-up again.

Speaking of court cases, The Trump legal team continues firing on all cylinders. Another one filed in Georgia tonight, declaring a certain judge was not qualified to hear a prior case.

Source: twitter.com...

IMO, it would be more effective if the Trump Administration would go the "Q" route, and release intelligence and other evidence demonstrating what's "wrong" with so many judges and state election officials.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Heh heh...A Divine Comedy, Cranky.
Laugh at them, everyone.
No Fear...their farcical nature will become they're own reckoning.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hello, Cranky! This lurker will try to do better. Left for a while to go out to eat (we still can at the moment), get back and reading the threads, what a roller coaster ride! Have gone from despair to still hoping for the best. Love this forum. I don't know what I can add that would be helpful. Keep up the great work!

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join