It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: i8miceb4
I just went to General Flynn's twitter where he says "Would everyone listen to a voice of reason in TracyBeanz. I could not say it any stronger. Take a deep breath. More to come.

..it's worth a listen
www.pscp.tv...

I LISTENED.
www.pscp.tv...
I'm STILL IN...100%!

Wish I knew Tracy Bean's track record. Emotional rah-rah, or appeals to logic, no longer motivates me.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Has this been posted was just sent to me:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Great of you to come support us at this pivotal point Warrior, thank you!

Post delta = 19 23:04:00
#1923 Aug 16 2018 18:20:15 Badge of honor - military grade
Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 11th.

#2304 Oct 1 2018 14:29:54 Splash1-X AIRG_patrol_HIGH Check_in_Z[des_TFC]381 How many plane crashes since post? Standard deviation?

Post length 305...
#305 Dec 9 2017 11:24:37 This is your land, this is your home and it's your voice that matters most. So speak up, be heard and fight, fight, fight for the change you've been waiting for your entire life! MERRY CHRISTMAS and THANK YOU Pensacola, Florida!

CAPS only = 228
#228 Nov 25 2017 13:20:08 USA_leadership change SA_leadership change GER_leadership change? PAK_leadership change? 40,000ft. (8, 7, 6, 5......).

Remove CAPS dupes = 80
#228 Nov 4 2017 23:44:18 We need to get organized. Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen. Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland. Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland. Snow White. Wizards & Warlocks.

Semper FI

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
]I take a snooze and wake up to doom and gloom. The fight isn't over yet. Don't be defeated. It ain't over yet folks.

Trump really tonight. Sorry I can't embed on my phone. They're all singing together... We're not gonna take it. Awesome! parler.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72
Pelosi promised billions of dollars to Blue State governors and mayors, as re-payment for their help in sealing the election for Joe Biden, by damaging the U.S. economy. If she doesn't keep that promise, who knows what will happen to her.

If President Trump doesn't come through for the country (re-election), Nancy Pelosi will not be able to get those promised billions of $$$ to NY, IL, CA, and a few others.

There's a lot more riding on President Trump being successful with keeping the office, than meets the eye.

edit on 12/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I follow E. On Parlor. He just posted the following:
There is no point in following daily events. There is an underlying strategy that involves ups and downs. The downs are as much part of it as the ups. If we know what the strategy is, so do [they]. If they know, they can plan against it. The only constant is that Trump will win. Fact.

Don't lose hope!!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Good Evening All

Nice to see you Warrior !

Well...it doesn’t look like the SCOTUS is going to come through for us, so according to Rudy the last hope will be in the existing State lawsuits, so we’ll see ?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
Terrific Evening My Fellow Patriots!

Do not worry about the shadows for they are meant to obscure.
Do not worry about the propaganda spewing from traitors.

Continue to Pray!

Stay Vigilant
Be Ready

For those of you who are my brothers and sisters in arms:

Remember your Oath

Psalm 91

Semper Fidelis

It is good to hear from you Warrior and we are glad that you are safe. I thought you might be posting given the SCOTUS decision which I believe to be of no consequence to the final outcome. I don't know if it was planned but our Mil folks have contingencies for every pathway they can think of.
Your arrival has boosted the morale of those who were feeling down. Most of us are here for the long haul and have faith in our Q brothers in arms and the plan.
While it has been 50+ years since I last unassed a slick, I and many others are ready to help in any way we can if called on. I suspect that it will be all over by the time everyone figures things out so that the good-intentioned will not muddy things up and inadvertently put you in harm's way.

Stay safe.

Semper Fi, Jarhead.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I just went to General Flynn's twitter where he says "Would everyone listen to a voice of reason in TracyBeanz. I could not say it any stronger. Take a deep breath. More to come.

..it's worth a listen
www.pscp.tv...

I LISTENED.
www.pscp.tv...
I'm STILL IN...100%!

Wish I knew Tracy Bean's track record. Emotional rah-rah, or appeals to logic, no longer motivates me.

Joseph Flynn, Gen Flynn’s brother, called her his “little sis”. (This was when her house burned down.)

I trust her.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
From SO:
ATS WILL MOST LIKELY CONTINUE TO LIVE

Red alert banner removed!!!

Yes!! This is exciting news! I feel like the tide is turning, don’t you?😄

Definitely encouraging & spirit lifting.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hear, hear cranky!

GROUP HUG Lurkers!!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

..it's worth a listen
www.pscp.tv...

I LISTENED.
www.pscp.tv...
I'm STILL IN...100%!

Worth remembering on Tracy, she was an original Q seeder. Digital General retweets her often.

She's also right. The TX thing was nice, for me well reasoned, but just one out of the blue effort. As noted, the didn't reject based on merit, only standing, which is a common issue. Even people WITH standing fail to make that known effectively.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Amazing sunset picture ML!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A feeling of relief dropped off my shoulders..

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

..it's worth a listen
www.pscp.tv...

I LISTENED.
www.pscp.tv...
I'm STILL IN...100%!

Joseph Flynn, Gen Flynn’s brother, called her his “little sis”. (This was when her house burned down.)

I trust her.

That's all I need to know. Will go listen to her statement now.

Thank-you!

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well. We really are going to end up being the Storm,

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

@CodeMonkeyZ
Its the bottom of the ninth with two outs. We are down by one with the bases loaded.
@SidneyPowell1
is up to bat.

Twitter

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Nov 01, 2017 1:41:54 AM EDT
Anonymous

Think about it logically. THE ONLY WAY is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker). Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

a reply to: 40CalTone

You really think that the sc justices turned their backs on america?
Because I don't.

I think they followed the law to the letter.
This is what law and order looks like.
You wanted justice and blood.

Excuse me? WHO wants blood?
edit on 11-12-2020 by 40CalTone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: queenofswords

Anybody know how much they want for it?

Free to a good home.

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join