It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Yes, you found her. Agree, to anyone here it's quite obvious that is not Hillary in the other video. There is a woman that was posted here in past threads that would pass for Hillary. I think she's British. Many of these elite cabal leaders & dictators have a clone/body-double and some more than one depending on the occasion. Saddam Hussein had a few.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Common sense Advice to MSM and Pundits.

If the audits/recounts are no real threat to Biden, ignore them.

If Q is a Larp, ignore him.

If President Trump only has 70 days left (yes...they're counting), ignore him.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Shocking. Seems the FBI guy who harassed the fraud whistleblower is both a never-trumper and an idiot.

BREAKIN G: Deleted Tweets of Federal Agent Who Hates President Trump & Who Interrogated USPS Whistleblower REVEALED

Did we forget to mention that Federal Agent Russell Strasser who interrogated and used coercion tactics on @USPS whistleblower Richard Hopkins also runs an Anti-Trump burner account @TitansFanJeff?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
Ron throwing down hard on Dominion, today. Voting machine goes brrrrrr.

twitter.com...

ICC pertains to "ImageCast Central" Count Scanner. Not sure about the 'overrun' context.

Voting System Examination of Dominion Voting Systems Democracy Suite 5.5 [PDF]

Report from Texas: They observed some issues and had concerns.

An examination of the Dominion Voting Systems Democracy Suite 5.5 was conducted at the Texas Secretary of State Elections Division offices on January 16-17, 2019.

There were also setbacks with adjudication during the mock election. While troubleshooting the aforementioned ICC path issue, the adjudication services froze. Dominion personnel opted to force a stop and restart of the services.

My recommendation for the EMS Standard is the same as the EMS Express as the major concerns are not tied to the specific EMS hardware configuration. I do not recommend the EMS Standard for use in elections in the State of Texas.

The ICC is an all-in-one workstation that is part of both the EMS Express and Standard configurations.

Plus it runs on Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 R2 OS.🤡🙄

Dominion’s lack of preparedness for the exam is not directly addressed as a major concern in any of the previous sections. Nevertheless, it is a concerning thread that runs throughout this report. The Dominion personnel at the exam were courteous, professional, and eager to answer our questions. However, there were too many incidents of missing or misconfigured hardware. I would expect that for a certification exam, Dominion would be very motivated to make sure everything went according to plan. I have serious concerns regarding the level of training Dominion personnel are receiving that make me question the quality of support jurisdictions would receive once a sale is made.

Dominion does not give me a warm fuzzy but, this was from last year.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
No YT issues for me. On a Sprint hotspot.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Absolutely no doubt. Back when I first kind of joined in the Q conversation in March, and I was a lot more sceptical (I've gone through a number of understandings since then for sure!)... one thing that stuck out to me was the deep fake Queen message around the lock downs. The fake queen is actually very easy to spot if you look into it... so I know "something" is going on.

Proving it... that is a different matter. I'm kind of a bit sad that this wasn't a big red flag, but it's not like there isn't some grounds for the question re: HRC. I was more surprised to find it wasn't the fake lol.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So for sure they tailored their fraud.

Different frauds for different areas but still all coordinated.

They were targeting the popular vote in a different way than they were targeting the swing states.

edit on 11-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I trust,

Sydney Powell
Lin Wood

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I heard Sydney Powell say, the voter fraud criteria for judgement is a preponderance of the evidence.

preponderance of the evidence
Primary tabs
Overview
Preponderance of the evidence is one type of evidentiary standard used in a burden of proof analysis. Under the preponderance standard, the burden of proof is met when the party with the burden convinces the fact finder that there is a greater than 50% chance that the claim is true. This is the burden of proof in a civil trial.

www.law.cornell.edu...

think hard about that.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

From the link you gave... I didn't realise that there was a site like Netscout... realtime Ddos attack map... really interesting.
It looks like a huge DDOS attack came from Europe... makes sense.

Link to Netscout realtime DDOS map

It might be worth keeping an eye on this, especially given the "heads up" about the net going down in 48-72 hours.
Time to start saving anything important if that turns out true. Who knows what would be missing when it returns.
I mean, obviously it might be bunk... and many say because the internet is decentralised they couldn't turn it off, but I actually think you could. When you see that pretty much all of the major corps are all in on the game, then they could just switch off the suppliers globally. It would be no less obvious than the voter fraud or the censorship. They simply don't care.
The masses would just buy the narrative and quiet anyone who works out the reality.

Anyone with thoughts on this? Vasa Croe, you out there mate? I think this is your area of expertise.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
And Rudy!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Does every state have a "if it's within 0.5% we have to have a recount" type of law?

it would be nice to know if were close to forcing Audits or recounts in any states.

I mean Arizona is a difference of under 12.000 votes.
Nevada is close
So is Pennsylvania
and Wisconsin
and Michigan

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Crazy looks like an all out attack from China and Australia on us. And don't I remember reading china has been taking over parts of australia? I've been on that sight many times, never seen it that bad

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
I'm currently training a squadron of highly advanced pigeons to carry messages to you all in anticipation of outages.
Look to the skies!

What would be the ETA of a pigeon to the most isolated city in the world?

Follow up question: how long do pigeons live?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I think it varies state to state. Anywhere from 1.0 to 0.1 percent

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
@Rudy

[F]oriegn election interference.

Funny thing about Rico Rudy, he has ACTUAL experience managing the multi-ring circus of a crises of this nature, from 9-11-2000, which here kicked off on mirrored 11-9-2020.

Clip 50 witnesses!
edit on 11-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I heard Sydney Powell say, the voter fraud criteria for judgement is a preponderance of the evidence.

preponderance of the evidence
Primary tabs
Overview
Preponderance of the evidence is one type of evidentiary standard used in a burden of proof analysis. Under the preponderance standard, the burden of proof is met when the party with the burden convinces the fact finder that there is a greater than 50% chance that the claim is true. This is the burden of proof in a civil trial.

www.law.cornell.edu...

think hard about that.

That's very interesting.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I asked someone I do work for on a personal basis that owns and runs a business related to computer infrastructure about 3 weeks ago how net could be taken down.

His answer was net won't go down due decentralization but massive denial of service attack could by shutting access for most users across network servers.

Interesting in light of evenings event.

link   

Pennsylvania,

Summary of recount laws
The list below shows answers to common questions regarding recounts in Pennsylvania.[1]

Does state law require automatic recounts?
Yes, when the margin for a statewide office or ballot measure is less than or equal to 0.5% of the total vote. An automatic recount may be required in the event of certain discrepancies described below.
When must an automatic recount be completed?
No later than the first Tuesday after the third Wednesday following the election.
Can a recount be requested?
Yes, the recount can be requested within five days of the election or within five days after the computational canvass if requested through the court of common pleas. No margin is required and there is no set deadline for completion.
Who pays for a requested recount?
The requester.
Is a refund available for requested recount costs?
Yes. Costs paid by the requester are refunded if the recount reveals substantial error or fraud.
Can a partial recount be requested?
Yes.

ballotpedia.org...

i cant find how close the election is though. Does anyone know how to calculate that?

link   

originally posted by: gps777

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
I'm currently training a squadron of highly advanced pigeons to carry messages to you all in anticipation of outages.
Look to the skies!

What would be the ETA of a pigeon to the most isolated city in the world?

Follow up question: how long do pigeons live?

I don't know, these pigeons are pretty advanced. Fitted with wormhole tech
You have to take the micro-SD card out of their bum though... It's a messy job, but someone has to do it.

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join