It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Something bigger than just youtube is going on now.... i may be paranoid, but thats what it looks like!

Google, Spectrum, Comcast, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, FB, Twitter, Netflix, etc. all having issues.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I’m watching zeitgeist now on YouTube now.
edit on 11-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
re:Youtube I believe they are doing all they can to quiet alternative news sources... I don't think anything is out of bounds. We already know that money doesn't matter to them, everything at stake. Interested to see how this plays out. It is most definitely out of the ordinary, and I've never known this to happen, certainly not on this scale ...ever.

And back up it comes lol. Well... maybe it should be noted how everyone lost their minds for a brief period (having looked at twitter). Wonder if anything has gone... missing.
edit on 11-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

Sorry if someone else has already posted this, but I didn't even know Rudy Giuliani hada Youtube channel! Apparently this went up 8 minutes before the blackout..

(oops, was wrong video.. I've changed it to the right one)
edit on 11-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
What are the odds they will blame Q and anons for the current YouTube situation?

Also seeing reports that many other tech giants are experiencing problems.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I'm watching it now.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
YouTube is back up for me as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I'm watching it now.

shoot i was hoping

1. dry run to make sure it works lol (conspiracy website)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
We need to buy and learn ourselves Morse code and devices, packet radio will be implemented too ..
Send a message to Qbe one were going to use the old technology again lol..not funny this

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Dog Comms...

Sully The Service Dog Honored With Statue On Long Island

A bronze statue was unveiled on Long Island, where Sully was born and raised before the cherished service dog became the constant companion of President George H. W. Bush and then, as the nation watched, stood by the former president at his wake and funeral.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm currently training a squadron of highly advanced pigeons to carry messages to you all in anticipation of outages.
Look to the skies!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wow, they've switched to full blown panic mode...Corona wave 2, 3, 4...Fascist Cuomo brings restrictions on whom you can have INSIDE your home!

Covid-19 Live Updates: As U.S. Breaks Hospitalization Records, N.Y. and Other States Add Restrictions via Live Failing Times.

Apparently, the media whores really do want a civil war to get Trump out no matter what the cost. Rip the Country apart and have a 'Great Reset' Biden Unity party.

Ex-CIA Chief Under Obama Urges Palace Coup Against Trump So He Doesn't "Declassify Everything"

Days ago amid the Trump administration's election challenge turmoil which has resulted in over a dozen lawsuits filed in several battleground states, Donald Trump Jr. urged the president to unleash the nuclear option: "DECLASSIFY EVERYTHING!!!" he wrote in all caps on Twitter. "We can't let the bad actors get away with it."

Reacting specifically to the ouster of Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Monday, ex-CIA spy chief under the Obama administration John Brennan essentially urged a palace coup against Trump prior to January 20th to ensure he doesn't declassify anything sensitive or too revealing:

What coup # are we on now?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This could be relevant to the outages; Youtube et al - tweet link:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Trying to load videos on YouTube but getting an error message instead? You're not alone.
Thousands of internet users are reporting issues accessing YouTube content, in what appears to be a global site outage for the video platform.
While the website itself appears to still be loading, videos cannot be played.
YouTube has posted about it on Twitter, saying the team is aware of the outage and working to fix it.
NZharrald

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sending a Heartfelt Thank-You to all our Vets for your service.

So it’s looking better and better that massive voter fraud will be proven and that there really was a “ Red Wave “ ! How that plays out , lol, God only knows..

It seems that some sort of “ Re-set “ is going to happen that “ nothing can change “, and Trump and Patriot’s in the “ Know “ are doing their best to make it less painful for America and the World. We’re either going to be co-creator’s of this Change or we’re going to be sucked into the “ Death cults “ version of the Future. If ever there’s a time to stay strong, starting with rejecting these ridiculous mask mandates and lockdowns, it’s Now !

LOL, I pulled a “ Nona “ on some kid that approached me in line and told me I needed a mask and gave him “ The Look “ , then I said “ Honey, I’m not wearing a mask, didn’t you see the CDC stats that most people have a 99% chance they won’t die from COVID ? “ After a little more discussion he walked away to ask someone else what to do, he came back and said “ next time you shop here you’ll need to wear a mask “...no problem, won’t be shopping there again !

Great work everyone, great to see so many lurker’s become poster’s, all hands on deck !

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Crisis averted? YouTube working again? lol

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Now that Youtube is back... I wonder if deep state trying to pull the internet kill switch allowed POTUS to use war powers to takeover all the telecomms? Has that just happened?

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147681912 📁
Nov 2 2017 18:21:32 (EST)
To those watching (you know who you are):
You have a choice to make.
You can stand up and do what you know to be right.
Or you can suffer the consequences of your previous actions.
Make no mistake, you are on the losing side.
The choice is yours.
If you decide to take down /pol/ and the net we will be ready.

4920-a 293883 zAj-1 0020192
Alice & Wonderland.

Timestamp encodes Nov 12th.

#1044 again...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.141 📁
Aug 11 2018 12:23:43 (EST)

>>138
en.wikipedia.org...📁
www.fcc.gov...📁
[BC set the stage]
[Plan]
Could a new Telecommunications Act be on the way?

Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 926634 No.9220019 📁
May 17 2020 22:45:19 (EST)
www.bostonherald.com...📁
Corporate media control [source]:
Bill Clinton_ 1996 Telecommunications Act
[2016 campaign [+CF] contributions [HRC] by media]
Control of information.
Control of narrative.
Control of people.
Q

edit on 11-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

You'ld better be paying your pigeons danger pay - what with all those there guns in the U.S., they'll be flying through some Ack Ack!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If you haven't seen it you're gonna luv it...Hillary Clinton version 20.20

ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
If you haven't seen it you're gonna luv it...Hillary Clinton version 20.20

ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Watched that for a half minute. That is definitely not Hillary and I wonder how that lady duped folks.....doesn't look anything like Hillary.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join