It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
I've got YouTube problems to can't load anything

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: panoz77
Reports and threads starting to pop up about massive outages on the internet and that the internet kill switch might be activated. Could that be the real "10 day of darkness"??

Likely some goober spilled his Mtn Dew into a server rack.

OR....Dominion just became self aware.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hmmm... now every video I try to play on Youtube quickly comes up with same message you get when video is deleted:

An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: PaMvDyKwTBqMzDPQ)
Learn More

...and the same outage spike is showing on downdetector.com for:

YOUTUBE
YOUTUBETV
YOUTUBEMUSIC
APPLETV
GOOGLE
GOOGLE DRIVE
GOOGLE FIBRE
GOOGLE HOME
GOOGLE PLAY
AMAZON WEB SERVICES
FACEBOOK
FACEBOOK MESSENGER
TWITTER
TIKTOK
SPOTIFY
NETFLIX
T-MOBILE
COMCAST
VERIZON
AT&T
CENTURYLINK
SPRINT
CLOUDFLARE
US CELLULAR
METRONET
FIRSTNET
CRICKET WIRELESS
PRIME VIDEO
SPECTRUM

It seems to be pretty much every FIBRE/WIFI/TELECOMMs service in the U.S.?

Have Anons posted so much election fraud that deep state had to pull the plug?
edit on 11-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Don't know. Wait to see how long it's down and what reason (excuse) they provide if anything.

@TeamYouTube
If you’re having trouble watching videos on YouTube right now, you’re not alone – our team is aware of the issue and working on a fix. We’ll follow up here with any updates.
7:23 PM · Nov 11, 2020

twitter.com...

link   

now youtube is just showing the banner but no vids appear on the page!!! WTF!

ETA: yes now im getting that same message
edit on 2020-11-11T19:10:52-06:00202011bpm3011pm5230 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Have ever just read the comments on some YouTube videos?
I have seen some real strange ones.
What if they have been used for comms, like some of the games?
I know that wouldn't be a reason to shut it down, just thinking outloud.
edit on 11-11-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

link   
Exactly , there we go the first attacks and boycott of freedom are initiated..DS9

Embrace yourself people something is happening ...
edit on 0b21America/ChicagoWed, 11 Nov 2020 19:27:21 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 11 Nov 2020 19:27:21 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I’m way behind, so hopefully this isn’t too disruptive to whatever is current.

Just another thought.

Understandably, the thread has focused lately on the election and its outcome.

But earlier, there was a lot of talk about powerful forces outside the US. China is a major player and Soros’ name also came up. When we consider what their goals might be, a question arises.

I think it’s a given that they would prefer a Biden Presidency over a Trump Presidency, but what might they want even more?

The One World Government could be even higher on their list, and for that to become entrenched, the US has to be neutralized, not just temporarily controlled.

It seems like a US civil war that tears the country apart and destroys it as a unified, powerful force on the world stage would be their ultimate ideal goal.

The Chinese, especially, think long term, and we should remember that Sun Tzu was a CHINESE general. While much is made of DJT being a student of Sun Tzu, I’m thinking the Chinese government is likely to be well versed in his teachings as well.

That whole philosophy of winning without fighting, and leaving your enemy alone while he destroys himself takes on a more ominous meaning when looked at internationally.

No doubt the Chinese influence on US institutions, and the Democrats in particular, is aimed at undermining and controlling whatever they can for as long as allowed. But should all their graft become exposed and opposed, as it has, might the Chinese play both sides against each other to create a domestic rift in the US and incite civil war?

It’s just a thought. But I think it’s worth being very aware of the potential damage the current polarization in the US could bring. I would hate to see two domestic factions rolling around in a death-match, however justified the fight, and end up hurting everyone else in the process. That may be the primary risk the Qlue drops are intended to avoid.

The theme of the Great Awakening is supposed to be unity, but so far the reality would seem to be the direct opposite. If DJT reverses the claimed Biden victory, once again the narrative will be framed in the opposition of winners and losers, instead of lifting up the country as a whole. We have to get past that and try to imagine something that can correct the issues and still unify all Americans.
edit on 11/11/2020 by cimmerius because: For clarity

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

There's been a crap load of bots crawling all over it lately.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
A court order was issued to stop the recount in Michigan:

A recount in Michigan was allowed to proceed for three days before being halted by court order,[12] and a federal lawsuit to compel a recount in Pennsylvania was dismissed

She didn't pursue it because she was losing[/ votes and Trumps was gaining.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

I'm sure they're using everything at their disposal. I would think they would try to keep it more obscure though.

Getting an Error 400 now.
edit on 11/11/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Q#1044 or 10-4, roger that.

In light of youtube being down this drop came to mind. The drop came up twice the other day in relation to the voter fraud but maybe there is more here.

"Kill" as in google just takes youtube off line and goes dark would be one interpretation. Seems very very armageddonish.

So digging a bit.

As LNM reminded us last night, POTUS has a GREAT many tools if the country is under attack. It clearly is, even if the sheep figure it isn't. If CCP and whomever is seeking to kill DJT, state a Coup, round up the deplorables or reptiles are doing it, matters not. Clearly there is war.

To fix the censorship problem we can, pass a law, the law can be litigated over the course of 10 years, resulting in darpagoog saying they will be less evil. Standard stuff. It took 20+ years to bust up AT&T only to see them reform a few years later - all preplanned.

Or. The Kill could be the White Hat simply insert control over said mind control systems during the "kill" phase. A week or two later the new system emerges. Darpagoog can't say "hey, wait, our mind control software was hacked and now it doesn't work folks should loot and riot over it." It's just a defeat of epic proportions.

Not saying it will happen, but the alternative is again, decades of garbage legal wrangling. Want to know how stupid this legal stuff is? A guy I know is arguing for the state to keep gyms closed, while going to a gym on the sly. Amorality is not an answer anymore and the entire remedy for us is simply costly arguing over the meaning of words, while the moral truth is cast aside. Again, another [Y] choice we face.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
No page on ats would load for me for last 15 minutes or so anyone else have that?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
No page on ats would load for me for last 15 minutes or so anyone else have that?

The graphics aren't loading for me.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
just thought i would add, family members in the philippines report youtube is down there as well

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Something bigger than just youtube is going on now.... i may be paranoid, but thats what it looks like!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
MSM was perplexed earlier today why VP Mike Pence suddenly cancelled a 5 day vacation he was scheduled to begin tomorrow. (Th thru Sun) FoxNews's John Roberts sounded frustrated at not knowing why. And for not being told WHY President Trump made no public appearances between last Thursday and today. It must be tough, wondering if the White House has discovered you're a rat.
edit on 11/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This has likely been mentioned ad nauseum, and I still think Q is an op in an op, but I've been amused by the MSM's assertions that "Qanon" (whatever that is) is a violent extremist movement. If anything, it cements arses to seats and spotlights government ...er malarkey. Something that used to be uniquely American.

I will write one thing supportive of it, and that is anything that brings attention to the motives and means of one's government is totally a good thing, as long as the info discussed has reality.

Reality is tough to come by these days... primarily thanks to assorted government ops.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I'm willing to bet a grand that all those trump trains we saw are aware of Q. If so, it really could be the only thing keeping all those people at bay momentarily.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
And that all happens if this all just a LARP eh...??

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join